Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actual poison. ‘We really really really need the time to ourselves’. The fact they never see their baby even comes into her head. It’s just about them. Thank god he has those grandparents. He may as well be an orphan.
She’s a twit. She forgets she just had a holiday where they were alone without their child for hours each day sitting in the sunshine. But they NEED this time?!

Another 40 gone today. Nearly 600 lost in a month. When will she realise, there’s a difference between a mother juggling work and mum life and just straight up abandonment and her followers are seeing right through her!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wow before I was blocked it was hard to find many comments criticising her. People are finally getting fed up with her bullshit 😂😂 How awful to do a post like that when the majority of the population are facing the winter crisis, all whilst she pretends to be a labour voter and ‘supporter of the people’. Hahahahahahahahahaha. bleep.

Reactions: 12
Her insta career is going down the shitter and she’s too self obsessed to notice. Won’t be able to afford that live in nanny… She can’t live off phone charging DJing over the summer 😂

Reactions: 12
Definitely deleted negative comments off that post! There's only 26 now and most are just hearts or people agreeing with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She can’t be getting paid much for this trip, sounds like she’s brought Tommy so they can stay with his family.

Guessing they wouldn’t have put her up on her own, and the DJ gig either isn’t paying expenses or she can’t justify paying for flights and a hotel from a small gig.

Wonder if it actually will turn out to be an Andrews family members 18th/21st/wedding.

Reactions: 9
Very very very needed after just coming back from a 5* holiday about a week ago where they had loads of free couple time because Alf was in the crèche most days and had a baby sitter most nights so they could go out for dinner!
She’s actually a pathological liar at this point 😂

Reactions: 17
Can someone who can be fucked make a tracker sheet on excel or something and plot how many days this month she actually has Alf?? 😂 I’d be interested to know. I’m just not hard working enough to do it myself, not like Ash ofc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They ‘really really really need to time to ourselves’ coz they hardly see each other……They’ve literally JUST been on holiday together!

Reactions: 15
Maybe she’s DJing at the Phone Charger Station in Electric Picnic. I cant cope 🤣🤣🤣 can’t wait for the Mr Bean footage anyhow
Lovely day x 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone who can be fucked make a tracker sheet on excel or something and plot how many days this month she actually has Alf?? 😂 I’d be interested to know. I’m just not hard working enough to do it myself, not like Ash ofc
I’ll do it 😂👍🏻

remind me on the 1st, where was she/Alf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I need to stop reading Tattle before bed.

Dreamt last night I was staying in the same hotel as her and I found her in the lobby at like 6pm with Alf. She wasn’t with Tommy anymore, but Ryan Thomas 🤣 She was going round asking strangers if anyone would have Alf cos she hadn’t done her research there was no kids club or babysitting and they needed to go out in the town without him and wouldn’t miss their dinner reservation. Whoever had him also needed to make Alf some dinner.

In the end she gave him to me cos everyone else said no and then Ryan dumped her on the spot for being an awful mother in front of everyone 😂😂😂😂 Then the hotel reported her for child neglect and the police came.

But Alf went to bed perfectly - no boneyness on me at all 🙂👍🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I need to stop reading Tattle before bed.

Dreamt last night I was staying in the same hotel as her and I found her in the lobby at like 6pm with Alf. She wasn’t with Tommy anymore, but Ryan Thomas 🤣 She was going round asking strangers if anyone would have Alf cos she hadn’t done her research there was no kids club or babysitting and they needed to go out in the town without him and wouldn’t miss their dinner reservation. Whoever had him also needed to make Alf some dinner.

In the end she gave him to me cos everyone else said no and then Ryan dumped her on the spot for being an awful mother in front of everyone 😂😂😂😂 Then the hotel reported her for child neglect and the police came.

But Alf went to bed perfectly - no boneyness on me at all 🙂👍🏼😂
Oh yes I learnt this the hard way never to read tattle before sleep when I had a raunchy dream about Jonathan Joly 😩😩🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Yours sounds like an accurate dream though 😂

Hello, first time tattler here 👋
I have been reading Trashley's verbal diarrhoea for a few months now and it makes me feel so sick and uneasy how she treats that poor boy.
So I finally messaged her and I joined Tattle 😂 I've had to block her too as she's so triggering.
You're very welcome here! ❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh no @Toffeebythesea Jonathan Joly is the WORST 🤮 I was woken up by my toddler at 2am who was awake for 2 hours (haven’t broadcasted it to insta for my parenting medal though damn it)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no @Toffeebythesea Jonathan Joly is the WORST 🤮 I was woken up by my toddler at 2am who was awake for 2 hours (haven’t broadcasted it to insta for my parenting medal though damn it)
SAME!!! Was playing with blocks at 4am 👍 just imagine if that was Alf, that would give her at least a week of content. It would ofcourse be the patriarchy’s fault and you have to remember she was happy and single for 7 years

Reactions: 11
I also can’t cope that her tiny purse has “everything she needs for DJing” 😂😂 DEAD of course it does Ash, all you need is an iPhone and your pointing finger doing your wee sound effects!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.