Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saf has always been so strong so seeing her looking tearful is just awful. The words to the song just make it so sad and really got me😢. I worry for her when the worst happens after she has made herself be so strong the whole time. She is truly amazing.
Ashley has always been totally determined that she would be fine, has totally fought everything and been so strong and now he looks like a broken man, as he knows he cannot fight it now, it's awful to see him like that. But he is still going for azaylia.
Azaylia looks so tired now. Its so sad that it is now stopping movement in her face. It just seems to grow so so quickly. It's just awful that this is happening to baby. I am not religious, but I respect all that are, but things like this make me think how could there ever be a god? Who would do this to an innocent baby 😢💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
At the weekend I said I felt they should step back from social media. I take it back.
I’m absolutely heartbroken for them. It’s made me cry seeing their latest stories. As a mum myself it’s made me hold my children that little bit closer. No parent should lose their child. The strength Ashley & Saffy are showing is unbelievable. They’re 2 amazing individuals and my heart goes out to them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My heart is so broken for them all. It's like she goes through phases of perking up and then looking so ill again. She looks very poorly on Saf's latest story so I'd advise not watching if its particularly distressing for some of you ♥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My heart is so broken for them all. It's like she goes through phases of perking up and then looking so ill again. She looks very poorly on Saf's latest story so I'd advise not watching if its particularly distressing for some of you ♥
On Ashley’s latest story she looks so much more lively which is so nice to see but it’s so sad that she’s starting losing movement in one side of her face 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know she is undoubtedly very poorly but I wonder if it might be when she’s given particular meds? I thought she looked very poorly yesterday evening and then this morning she was playing and bouncing, and now she’s flagging again bless her. Poor little poppet must be so tired though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've put the TV on to distract me, normally enjoy watching 24 hours in police custody but it's just leaving me absolutely bleeping raging tonight. How is scum of the earth like the people on this programme still living yet Azaylia suffers and her family have to go through absolute hell. There is so much injustice in this world, I just don't understand.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That last story has killed me off. I can’t watch any more I don’t think, that poor poor little angel

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
As much as I wish saff and ash to have every second available to them with azaylia I really hope they don't have to watch her deteriorating any further. She's so full of life , I want them to always remember her like that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel so ill watching that last update, that poor girl, she looks so unwell, devastating. I've had a good positive day, and tried to stay off as I planned, but curiosity got to me again and it's just set me off again. I think my little lady has noticed something is wrong too, she's been extra cuddly and clingy since yesterday.

Does anyone know the details of how they noticed something was wrong? Someone posted a while back there was something about going to the gp a few times. I've tried looking through old posts but had to stop.

That last story has killed me off. I can’t watch any more I don’t think, that poor poor little angel
Same. I really might have to block now but then I feel like I'm being a bad person.

As much as I wish saff and ash to have every second available to them with azaylia I really hope they don't have to watch her deteriorating any further. She's so full of life , I want them to always remember her like that
This is the bit I'm really. struggling with, from one story to her being like a normal happy playful baby and I just can't accept she's so poorly, to the next where she looks like she may go any minute.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel so ill watching that last update, that poor girl, she looks so unwell, devastating. I've had a good positive day, and tried to stay off as I planned, but curiosity got to me again and it's just set me off again. I think my little lady has noticed something is wrong too, she's been extra cuddly and clingy since yesterday.

Does anyone know the details of how they noticed something was wrong? Someone posted a while back there was something about going to the gp a few times. I've tried looking through old posts but had to stop.

Same. I really might have to block now but then I feel like I'm being a bad person.

This is the bit I'm really. struggling with, from one story to her being like a normal happy playful baby and I just can't accept she's so poorly, to the next where she looks like she may go any minute.
How far can she deteriorate. How much do they have to endure and azaylia ☹☹☹😓😓😓

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
As much as I’m sure they would love more time with her I think I would just want her to go to sleep now and let go of all her pain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As much as I’m sure they would love more time with her I think I would just want her to go to sleep now and let go of all her pain.
Is this a possibility ? Cause it's what I am hoping too, but I'm gettin so scared now seeing the bleeding and bruising and loosing movement in one side of her face. How far can this go 💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
How far can she deteriorate. How much do they have to endure and azaylia ☹☹☹😓😓😓
I know, I don't know how I'd feel. I'd want to just cuddle her constantly, but want it to be over.

I do wonder if all the playing and singing could be whats keeping her alive. Maybe it's not the best thing to do when she just needs to rest and let go, I don't know. I can also see why they're doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The love and strength they show for their little girl is so beautiful - what an amazing family they are. I can’t help but cry every time I see Azaylia’s sweet little face, hoping that she’s comfortable and pain-free ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My heart is breaking for them. There’s no justice in this earth. How can this happen to a defenceless baby 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I think it was her stomach and breathing? I’m not too sure I know on one of her really early pictures she’s blowing bubbles, that’s a sign of breathing difficulty in newborns apparently so lord knows how long she’d actually had it for

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Is this a possibility ? Cause it's what I am hoping too, but I'm gettin so scared now seeing the bleeding and bruising and loosing movement in one side of her face. How far can this go 💔💔
I mean go to sleep with the angels 😞💔 I don’t know how far it can go but it must be so painful for them to watch her deteriorate like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
I don’t think you can give up hope till she does. It’s heartbreaking seeing her going from responsive and playing to looking so frail.

I don’t know wether I’m being naive still praying for a miracle but I am. Watching, waiting and praying for a loved one to come through when they have been given little to no chances is the most crushing process of hope and despair, for us that was with an adult, we prayed for a miracle after a massive brain injury and we got one, the process of getting there was the hardest thing I’ve ever experienced but we are grateful to be on the other side.

I’m still hoping and praying for a miracle for Azaylia and her family 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A close relative of mine lost a baby a few months younger than Azaylia a couple of years ago (the baby suffered from a completely different condition). It really is just an unbearable pain of needing the suffering to be over, but also wanting to hang onto every possible second because you know you will have to live the rest of your life without them there. It’s excruciating. I hope the incredible legacy left by them and their gorgeous daughter brings them strength and comfort in the future.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.