Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stop crying tonight after seeing the updates from Ashley and Saff. They have been amazing this whole time with Azaylias illness. How they’ve managed to stay so strong and positive has truly humbled me. I feel so low thinking of all that beautiful little baby has suffered in a short time span. She doesn’t deserve this no child does. I cannot believe they have fallen at the last hurdle. It will never seem fair. Just wanted to post something as I know so many people have been praying for them and I will continue to pray for Azaylia’s comfort, peace and for her to be free of pain. That little one has been through more than most of us will ever face, she is one fierce little soul. Please stay brave little lion you have battled immensely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Absolutely heartbreaking news tonight. It's a little strange feeling so devastated over a family I've never met or know. I genuinely hope they have the most special time at home and make memories they will cherish forever. I don't have children so I can't begin to comprehend what they are going through. Just send their family nothing but love. I hope the next few days/weeks are peaceful 💔💞😢

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Absolutely heartbreaking news tonight. It's a little strange feeling so devastated over a family I've never met or know. I genuinely hope they have the most special time at home and make memories they will cherish forever. I don't have children so I can't begin to comprehend what they are going through. Just send their family nothing but love. I hope the next few days/weeks are peaceful 💔💞😢
I think she has touched the hearts of everyone who has followed the story and I know her big smile just melts my heart. I have never been so upset and invested in someone I’ve never met or known. She has had a profound effect on so many people. Maybe her purpose was to come and raise awareness and support and she has truly done it. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I cried so much watching his video 💔 my heart is hurting for them both 😢 we live in such a cruel world, I pray both of them can find the strength to get through this difficult period and make the most of their time with their beautiful baby girl ❤

Reactions: 15
Absolutely heartbroken upon hearing this news. I just can’t comprehend, there literally are no words. I just can’t even imagine how they must be feeling and what they are going through. They’ve been so strong and so determined to do all they can for their beautiful little girl.
They say babies chose their parents before they are born, and she chose them for their strength and that she knew that while she was here that they would love her more than anything and be the best parents she would ever need- I hope they remember that and hold on to it. Some people only touch the world for a few days, hours, even minutes but we never forget those who touch our lives and I won’t forget this little girl either. While there is life there is hope and I’m praying for a miracle for this beautiful little baby. So so sad. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I couldn’t stop crying either, even reading these posts has set me off again 💔 poor baby girl. They have been so strong and amazing parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I've cried so much tonight. Its mad when I think that I don't even know them yet I feel like I do.
Ive followed azaylias journey all along. It just seemed to get worse and worse and yet she just fought through every hurdle. She is amazing. But she has been through so much, she doesn't deserve such pain 💔
Despite all she goes through she just seems like the happiest little girl. Last week they showed her bouncing about, it's hard to believe where she is now.
Ash and saf are so so strong, I cannot imagine their pain.
This little girl has touched my heart and effected me so much, I've thought of her non stop for days when they weren't posting.
It sounds like they have had the most horrific week, and I truly hope they get some time as a family and can make some lovely memories.
Life can be unimaginably cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've cried so much tonight. Its mad when I think that I don't even know them yet I feel like I do.
Ive followed azaylias journey all along. It just seemed to get worse and worse and yet she just fought through every hurdle. She is amazing. But she has been through so much, she doesn't deserve such pain 💔
Despite all she goes through she just seems like the happiest little girl. Last week they showed her bouncing about, it's hard to believe where she is now.
Ash and saf are so so strong, I cannot imagine their pain.
This little girl has touched my heart and effected me so much, I've thought of her non stop for days when they weren't posting.
It sounds like they have had the most horrific week, and I truly hope they get some time as a family and can make some lovely memories.
Life can be unimaginably cruel.
She has been so strong I truly believed that a miracle was going to happen in Singapore and she would one day be free from Cancer. What a cruel disease she deserves so much more from life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My heart is absolutely shattered for them 💔 life can be so cruel. I couldn't even begin to comprehend the heartache and pain they must be feeling. That beautiful little girl is amazing and they have done everything in their power to save her. I really was hoping and praying that Singapore would be the miracle they desperately need. They are in my thoughts and prayers tonight and every night 💔💔🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As a relatively new mother myself I feel physically sick for them, I can’t shake the feeling or get to sleep as it’s all I’m thinking about, it’s so heartbreaking 💔 they have being so strong and positive throughout, they are amazing I’m in awe of their strength. The world is so cruel 😥 poor poor family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m devastated for them it’s so cruel she always comes across as such a happy, smiley little girl even with everything she is going through.

Ashley and Saffy have been so strong throughout and so full of hope what they’re both going through right now must be unimaginable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe this 🥲 all I can think is if I was in the same situation I would want to curl in a ball and be completely destroyed and yet they have to be happy and put on a brave face for that little girl which i know they will do. I’ve never seen someone quite so strong or determined to keep everything together and keep all their spirits up. I think he has the heart of a lion too. Just so terribly sad there are really no words 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Such a sad update from Ashley today and one that I think we all knew was coming.

What is really shocking to me is the length of time the doctors say Azayliah has left. It doesn't seem at all right that the smiling little baby girl from last week could have only a handful of days to live. Her cancer must be so aggressive.

Im gutted for Ashley and his partner. How on earth do you even deal with something like this.
Hug your children tight and pray for a peaceful passing for this beautiful baby girl. Such a wicked wicked disease

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I am absolutely heart broken over this news. I’ve followed Ashley for years on insta, I know a lot of people don’t like him but I don’t mind him at all. But one thing for sure is that he is such a devoted dad. My little baby is just under 2 months younger than Azaylia so it’s really struck a cord with me when I look at him sleeping in his crib that they’re sat in a hospital now preparing to take their baby girl home to die. I cried earlier and felt really down after watching his video then I got side tracked by other stuff and kind of “forgot”, then I seen his story of him lying in the bed kissing her and it’s just been on my mind since. How is this fair? She acts just how my son does, playing with his dummy and kicking his legs but inside the little pet is destroyed with cancer. Even writing this is making me tear up. Part of me really wants to unfollow him as I know if they post pics and videos over the coming days/weeks and announce (not the right word to use but can’t think of another at 3.10am 😴) her death it’ll absolutely destroy me. I’m such a big empath and sometimes I hate that I’m like this 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly thought that the silence was them on their way to singapore, to hear the news tonight devastated me just like it has everyone else no dount and i know that i cant stop thinking about them and the beautiful bravest little lion ever 🦁. I don't know them but my heart is with them tonight and for many months after. Azaylia is such a beautiful baby girl it hurts my heart to see her and all other little ones going through such a horrible disease. I've cried so bad tonight thinking of them all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely devastated just seen there stories 😓😓 crying for a little girl I've never met but feel so touched by, her little face 💔💔 that poor angel life is cruel, im so sad. her poor parents 😪😪 Poor little Azaylia i so wish things were different ☹☹ Such a beautiful happy baby who deserves life 😪😪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Heartbreaking news. I sobbed while watching Ashley's video and reading saffs post, it's just awful. I have no words 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.