Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaww man that last story 😢😢😢 was having a down day and seeing that just topped it off, and also made me realise that my down day is nothing compared to what they’re going through! I love the awareness they’re raising! So raw. Praying for a miracle for that little Angel!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
if only all our support could save her she would live forever, my heart really does break for them. couldn't imagine the pain of just having to watch something so awful take a toll on her little body and there is nothing you can do to save her 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I really worry for Saff once the inevitable has happened and she allows herself to break x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ashley is amazing with her, she is always smiling and happy when he is being silly with her, its so heartwarming 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really worry for Saff once the inevitable has happened and she allows herself to break x
I thought this! Ashley was so strong the whole way through and recently you can just see he is close to breaking but is just hanging In there for her. The stories lately he looks lost in his own world 😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That latest story has really got to me. The words of the song and the way Saf was looking into her eyes. You can see she's trying so hard to keep it together

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Those stories. My heart is breaking for them. The pain etched on their faces. It is a truly heartbreaking story

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
They’re literally watching the whole world get excited about things going back to normal while their whole world is about to shatter soon. They’re the most strongest people ever and should be so proud of themselves

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
My heart is broken for them😭 life is so, so, unbelievably cruel. They are an incredibly strong family and that beautiful little girl is so loved❤ If anyone is worthy of a miracle it’s them for sure😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope Ashley remembers those open mouth baby kisses forever ❤ I hope someone is looking after them as they’re going to break once they allow themselves to. They should be so so so proud of themselves, I hope life is more than kind to them from now on

• Heart
God just watched their latest stories. Heartbreaking 💔😢
That's done me😭😭my kids are out playing in the park with their daddy and Ive just rang my husband to bring them home now so I can cuddle them,my heart is absolutely breaking for that beautiful family 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think at this point I’d be torn, I’d want a miracle to happen but at the same time I’d want it to just be over and done with because the torture of waiting is horrific
I often think this with humans, and I don't mean this case specifically... but it is so cruel how much humans suffer from a terminal illness. We give animals more dignity by putting them to sleep so they don't have a painful death. Here in Canada, assisted suicide for terminal illness is now legal and I am glad it is. Is that a thing in the UK?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen I don’t think I can watch any more 😪😪😪 Loosing a baby is bad enough but this is some kind of unimaginable torture for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s even worse because she’s slowly deteriorating but then still acting like a normal baby, losing movement on one side of her face as well oh my life, why the hell does life torture people like this, watching an 8 month old baby fade away must be absolutely agony, I’d wish it was me

• Sad
  • Heart
They’re literally watching the whole world get excited about things going back to normal while their whole world is about to shatter soon. They’re the most strongest people ever and should be so proud of themselves
I think they will be oblivious to anything going on outside of their world at the moment. It seems doubly cruel though that the country feels likes it’s heading back to normality when their world is far from it 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Saf starting to cry when singing to azaylia 😭💔 my heart has broken for her and seeing how tired/poorly azaylia looks is so sad 😔 this world really is so cruel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.