Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it’s coming towards the end now, think it’s time for me to dip out of this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d love to wave a magic wand and just make her okay. The world is a vile place. Also some of the comments regarding Safiyyas chanting video need removing, especially the ones regarding Azaylias bruising, purely because some nasty fucker will take that and run with it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Unless we’ve walked in their shoes, we really don’t have the right to question their actions. I feel so sad reading some of these comments - how people can judge them is beyond me. I genuinely don’t think there could be anything more painful than losing a child - show some respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m going go offline now for the night, but can I just say that this thread was created because the last one got shut down over people arguing back and forth.

When Ash & Saff gave the long awaited updates I set this up as I knew plenty of people had been wondering I’m the last thread why they both had been silent on social media for so long.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we will all differ on somethings that’s a given. But please remember this is a rave thread and I feel it would benefit us all if we focused on positivity. I’m sending love to everyone in here tonight, and especially to Azaylia and Ash & Saff. I hope that Azaylia has a comfortable nights rest and that she is happy in her little self. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.