Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I can watch anymore, it's too sad. I think this is the time now where they just need their privacy. I don't want to see Azaylia like this it just breaks my heart so I can't begin to imagine what it's like for them it must be crushing them 💔
I did think Azaylia would beat this, she's been such a little fighter all the way through but now to see her like this it's too upsetting. I hope she passes peacefully in her sleep when the time comes and is in no pain. My heart really goes out to them 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve just put my youngest to bed, my two eldest have come down holding hands like the twins off the bloody shining with “mum I’m hungry” I can’t even bare to send them back to bed. Safiyya and Ashley have taught me so many lessons not even realising, the small things don’t matter when it comes to it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My little girl is teething at the moment & the only way she slept last night was on my chest. She's been clingy all day & I can't bare to leave her out of my arms. I can't stop thinking about Azaylia . I just wish there was something I could do. It's beyond heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this sounds really silly and ridiculous when I don't know them, but I don't want to watch their stories because of how heartbreaking it is, but at the same time I feel like I would be giving up on azaylia in a way. I've followed her story right from the start and I feel I owe it to her to see it to the end 😔

I was talking with my husband saying its good that Azaylia is their only child as they have been able to give her every single second of their attention, but then I thought of the silence in the house afterwards. How it will be just be Ashley and Saf again with nobody to they have to look after. 😔💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Just read saffys caption of putting her on her obs machine for reassurance 💔 I hope they use some of that money for a holiday once things have settled, they deserve it

• Heart
It is truly heartbreaking, there aren't the words and I also feel quite angry if there is a God out there. I think its so hideous as Azalyia can't be cured and her little body is deteriorating like an old person which is maddening as she is a little baby who should be starting her life not have it cruelly ended up 💔 I think knowing your baby is slowly dying in front of you and being unable to do anything about? That is torturous and although we know it does happen, seeing it unfold is so shocking to us all. I've barely let go of my son today and my heart breaks seeing her little face 💔😢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just wish they now took this precious time to spend with their baby. I don't want to sound harsh at all but awareness has been made a 1000% and if it was me, the last thing I would want to be doing is uploading constantly. I really hope she doesn't suffer in the little time she has left and they enjoy every moment with her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also big respect to the community nurses who have to administer her pain relief and examine her, that is an impossible job and I have so much respect

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree they need to be making the most of their time but I really think posting on Instagram is actually helping them at the moment x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree they need to be making the most of their time but I really think posting on Instagram is actually helping them at the moment x
agreed i think even though they’ve made so much awareness this time posting etc is probably helping them in a way

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just wish they now took this precious time to spend with their baby. I don't want to sound harsh at all but awareness has been made a 1000% and if it was me, the last thing I would want to be doing is uploading constantly. I really hope she doesn't suffer in the little time she has left and they enjoy every moment with her xx
I think they are still uploading and sharing because they are joyous to still have her reacting and playing. That must give them so much hope that she is still strong. I think when the spirit starts to fade they will know but right now that little girl has plenty of spirit left in her. ❤ She really is the most beautiful and brave little princess 😢

I don’t think they’re doing anything wrong, in a way it probably brings them comfort knowing we’re all going through it with them.

When your kids are in hospital the world seems so lonely, the 2 weeks my son was in was just tit so Christ knows how they’ve done 6 months of this

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If there’s any positive at all, it’s that Azaylia won’t be aware what’s happening to her, she will be in no pain🤞
I really really hope so.
My little girl is teething at the moment & the only way she slept last night was on my chest. She's been clingy all day & I can't bare to leave her out of my arms. I can't stop thinking about Azaylia . I just wish there was something I could do. It's beyond heartbreaking
I’m so glad that I still co-sleep with my little one, he’s been getting so many more cuddles whilst he sleeps the last few nights. People have made comments in the past and I’ve always said, I won’t be on my deathbed wishing I had held my babies less. This kind of stuff just reinforces it for me. Like Safiya has said, tomorrow isn’t promised so make as much as you can of today. Hold them, sniff them, tell them you love them. Not all parents are lucky enough to be able to do that whenever they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
to add, I think it’s almost like blogging for them. documenting everything and knowing there’s all that support there x

Reactions: 12
I also think if they didn't post they'd be inundated with comments and messages asking for updates

• Heart
Reactions: 9
what they share with us is only a tiny bit of their day so all the other hours are spent with Azaylia, and like others have said its probably helped them get though this its what they have done through out their journey

Reactions: 11
I don’t even know what to say that hasn’t already been said. They are constantly in my thoughts and I’m just heartbroken for them all. Such a beautiful baby girl in her last few hours, so so sad and cruel 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm finding what they share a bit much, especially Saffy. She keeps looking at the camera, so awkward. I obviously feel for them but its an unusual way of dealing with it IMO

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.