Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you can give up hope till she does. It’s heartbreaking seeing her going from responsive and playing to looking so frail.

I don’t know wether I’m being naive still praying for a miracle but I am. Watching, waiting and praying for a loved one to come through when they have been given little to no chances is the most crushing process of hope and despair, for us that was with an adult, we prayed for a miracle after a massive brain injury and we got one, the process of getting there was the hardest thing I’ve ever experienced but we are grateful to be on the other side.

I’m still hoping and praying for a miracle for Azaylia and her family 🙏
Really don’t want to give up on her either but seeing those last videos today she must really be suffering

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw girls I'm so upset after them last posts. I was happy seeing ashleys one where he was playing with her, then it was followed by them awfully sad ones. I presume the pain meds are ensuring she does not feel anything. God it feels so so wrong hoping she goes asleep. It makes me sick to my stomach but I truely don't want her suffering anymore. She's gone through too much for that.

• Heart
I’ve had to stop looking, I’m in floods of tears every time. She is so, so tiny and innocent. bleeping heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If there’s any positive at all, it’s that Azaylia won’t be aware what’s happening to her, she will be in no pain🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And we are not afraid although we know there’s much to fear 💔 broke me 💔 I can’t stop crying. Saff is the strongest person to ever grace this earth she was meant to be Azaylias mommy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
And most people want fame, and all they want is their daughters health.
Completely unfair and cruel.

The way they both have held themselves throughout all of this is inspiring, I'm praying for a miracle for azaylia 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
These were the first signs tummy and breathing x
Thankyou, thats so awful.
Parents are often made to feel like over panicking. It's a good job they pushed through, what amazing parents. It's so scary that there could be unsuspecting parents out there now who just trust their GP 😔 Anyway don't want to turn this into a Dr slagging match, they've got enough on their plates, but it's just so awful they'd been left to it.
We've not had a single health visit check, and only had 1 health check over her since my daughter was 2 weeks old and I worry daily there could be something we're missing just because I don't know.

At least this should raise awareness of things for parents to look out for.

Reactions: 11
Thankyou, thats so awful.
Parents are often made to feel like over panicking. It's a good job they pushed through, what amazing parents. It's so scary that there could be unsuspecting parents out there now who just trust their GP 😔 Anyway don't want to turn this into a Dr slagging match, they've got enough on their plates, but it's just so awful they'd been left to it.
We've not had a single health visit check, and only had 1 health check over her since my daughter was 2 weeks old and I worry daily there could be something we're missing just because I don't know.

At least this should raise awareness of things for parents to look out for.
I'm the same with my little baby but trust your instincts momma. If their was something up, you would know, I always believe u are the best judge of your child x I agree the awareness they are raising is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I only became aware of this family in the last few days. My god, the strength of the parents is unbelievable. The most recent posts are utterly heartbreaking. Poor child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was thinking this too. I'm scared for them both :(
They will both need extensive grief therapy I think. Poor souls.

Is this a possibility ? Cause it's what I am hoping too, but I'm gettin so scared now seeing the bleeding and bruising and loosing movement in one side of her face. How far can this go 💔💔
It reminds me of the movie My Sister's Keeper. The poor child has leukemia and goes through all of the bleeding. That movie made me sob. I don't think I will be watching their stories anymore. We all know what the sad ending will be and I just can't keep looking at a dying baby. So sad.

Is this a possibility ? Cause it's what I am hoping too, but I'm gettin so scared now seeing the bleeding and bruising and loosing movement in one side of her face. How far can this go 💔💔
It reminds me of the movie My Sister's Keeper. The poor child has leukemia and goes through all of the bleeding. That movie made me sob. I don't think I will be watching their stories anymore. We all know what the sad ending will be and I just can't keep looking at a dying baby. So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That bruise on her little knee my bleeping heart 😭 I’m sobbing my heart out looking at that, she should’ve got a bruise the same reason normal little ones do, from playing outside or learning to walk not bleeping cancer

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bleeding like this is the end stage of this cancer 💔💔 Im in the healthcare field and the only comfort I have watching these stories is assuming she’s getting pain relief often. So glad to see Saff had a visit from the community nurse. They need all the palliative support they can. It’s just incredibly heartbreaking for them, they are so strong. I think Azalyia is having periods of being more energetic and we see her interacting but I’d imagine she’s sleeping mostly now. Bless her, the poor child. Honestly it’s so heartbreaking, her parents are amazing. I hope she passes peacefully when sleeping. I pray that she won’t suffer any longer, it’s just so unfair. God bless the 3 of them, they’ve been so strong. Azalyia will gain her angel wings when she feels ready🙏🏼 I pray she has a peaceful passing in her parents arms. Love and light to all on this thread xox

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Her breathings bad as well, her suffering cannot continue for much longer, the situation is already vile but that would just be evil

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Those parents have been incredible. Saffy’s stories today are utterly heartbreaking. Azaylia really has been a little lion, bless her heart. So bleeping cruel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I genuinely don't know how they're still functioning, Safiyah and Ashley are the perfect lions for their cub

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The stories are absolutely heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain. I can't ever recall being as inspired by two people as I am by Saf & Ashley. Azaylia will spend her last few days being hugged, sang too & in no doubt how loved she is. Azaylia couldn't have asked for better parents 💔💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What can I say that hasn’t already been said. It’s devastating watching this little Angel fade before our eyes but still so alert and engaged. It makes you want to scream at the injustice in this world. Scum of all kinds live long lives and the innocent souls suffer. It does not make sense. Azaylia Diamond Cain you are a legend ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I agree with what others have said on here. As cruel as it sounds, I hope she doesn’t have to go through this for much longer. I can’t get the videos of her bleeding and bruising out of my head so I can’t even imagine how her poor parents are feeling. It’s just absolute torture for them both and I hope they use some of the money they raised for some of the best grief therapy money can buy😢😢💔💔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.