Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cropped the photo but they had bags full of clothing jd bags in the background . when My niece was in alder hey she barely had time to wash her hair and shower let alone order or go into town for designer clothing . It makes you wonder he claims he had no money for azaylia treatmeant he must have money for the lifestyle he had .

hmm. 😱

Reactions: 22
I cropped the photo but they had bags full of clothing jd bags in the background . when My niece was in alder hey she barely had time to wash her hair and shower let alone order or go into town for designer clothing . It makes you wonder he claims he had no money for azaylia treatmeant he must have money for the lifestyle he had .

hmm. 😱
Me too whatever’s he “does” he still did just from his phone, he was definately still earning 💯

Reactions: 1
yes I agree but it doesn’t cost all the time . Every parent is allowed to stay in the Ronald McDonald house it costs in meals and drinks but on the ward you have a family kitchen that is always stocked up with drinks for you and you can use the microwave kettle etc . i don’t think Ashley cain would do that I mean they had Costa everyday sometimes six times a day on safiyya stories if they can afford it fair enough but they didn’t need the best hotel with a gym .
Do you follow The Nurse Mum. Shes is another scammer. When her little boy was in hospital she complained about the price of coffees and all her Huns donated to her Kofi card. She's another one sitting on a bloody fortune beggy bint

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve got a feeling they are going to be very quiet on social media for a while - say they are grieving/working on mental health etc - just until things die down a bit.
(Not saying that’s what they won’t really be doing because they are still bereaved)
Maybe once enough money has been reached they will be back at it.
They could be predicting worst case scenario, nobody donates and we’re left short of the money but they’re still ‘fundraising’ with nothing to show for it.
That’s why they’ve stopped the challenges.
If they are just relying on interest going up on the money they have - if that can be done - it could take say until 2022 before they can start promoting the foundation again…

I’ve got a feeling they are going to be very quiet on social media for a while - say they are grieving/working on mental health etc - just until things die down a bit.
(Not saying that’s what they won’t really be doing because they are still bereaved)
Maybe once enough money has been reached they will be back at it.
They could be predicting worst case scenario, nobody donates and we’re left short of the money but they’re still ‘fundraising’ with nothing to show for it.
That’s why they’ve stopped the challenges.
If they are just relying on interest going up on the money they have - if that can be done - it could take say until 2022 before they can start promoting the foundation again…
When were you coming back, Matty?
When everything was legit?
In 2022?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Have a look at the comments on this post on his aunty page
Nothing’s jumping out at me?

This was the hotel . I mean three boxes of brand new Nike trainers . If you know parents who have sick children they certainly ain’t interested in wearing the latest clothing ?🤔
Why is he taking photos like that of himself while his daughter is in hospital gravely ill 😰 he’s an awful human being.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
As much as someone is sympathetic with what happened to baby A who in their right mind would want to have Christmas ornaments or keychains with someone else’s dead child?!

Reactions: 26
Nothing’s jumping out at me?

Why is he taking photos like that of himself while his daughter is in hospital gravely ill 😰 he’s an awful human being.
Just them gushing how wonderful a nephew he is and also his mum blowing his trumpet aswell!

Where did you post it? It’s fab!

As much as someone is sympathetic with what happened to baby A who in their right mind would want to have Christmas ornaments or keychains with someone else’s dead child?!
We all thought the world of her, but not like them, they genuinely think that we think she was the best baby in the world ever even over and above our own,,, no other baby was created like her, they actually really do think that, it’s absurd!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Or maybe he has other sources of income that we don’t know about?
He has the beast fit app, not sure how much it is to subscribe etc but I bet he got loads of people joining up to it when they where largely in the media.

Reactions: 4
I created an account to comment, I did hesitate if I’m honest, I donated to the go fund me page when Azaylia needed treatment, what happened to that beautiful girl is heartbreaking but I’m so confused about what her parents are now doing, I donated £200 which isn’t a huge amount of money but it isn’t small either. I would have hoped it would have been used for other kids who have cancer.

I don’t get them, they have basically become a weird kind of celebrity. She has a verified Instagram with millions of followers, as does he. Why? Who even are they?They are so active on social media but won’t answer people when they ask why they aren’t donating to other kids? They live a very comfortable lifestyle for two unemployed people. I am not going to ask for my donation back because I don’t want to be ‘that person’ but I feel like people need answers.

They think they are clever but if somebody who was naive as I was is starting to question their intentions I imagine others will follow. I do think they want to do some good, I genuinely do,but I think their greed comes first. We could all be totally wrong but I really don’t think we are.

also apologies for the long post 🤦🏽‍♀️
You should get your refund and donate to another child that needs help now, a lot of us have, with respect it’s not going to be missed, or tears. Everybody should get their money back

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Azaylia had no dignity in the end . Bleeding from her eyes being paraded around with crowds of people on the front screaming songs in her face !! Her final days was some of the most shocking I’ve ever seen . It should have been Safiyya Ashley and close family in a peaceful surrounding . 😢
I said this at the time and nobody agreed with me! She had no dignity, a camera in her face constantly and being swung around the room whilst she could barely hold up her head! It was so awful to watch. They are both narcissists and anyone with half an eye would of seen this coming - keeping the money etc… 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This was the hotel . I mean three boxes of brand new Nike trainers . If you know parents who have sick children they certainly ain’t interested in wearing the latest clothing ?🤔
That outfit is from his fashion line "its plain" or something like that

Reactions: 2
yes Your right . Why the need fir all the pairs of Nike shoes when your in a hotel next to a hospital his daughters in fighting cancer . Crazy 🤔

Reactions: 6
I knew there was something not right with these two when they were advertising their jogging bottom line in the hospital mirror when the poorly baby was laying next door. Preening and posing in the mirror. Who does that?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.