Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Recap:

- Everyone felt sorry for Saf as Ash was showing zero affection to her at all. Acting very cold towards her and practically ignored her. Saf was really struggling and we all felt for her.
- Then Saf spent minimum £1500 on a fitness bootcamp and walked out after 4 days as she couldnt cope.
- Saf was also doing stories saying how sad she was, that she's tunnelling in, and taking baby steps to refocus followed up by a #Ad from in the style.
- Since leaving bootcamp, Saf has attended a couple of different gyms. Updating us all on how she's tunnelling in and taking baby steps because hunzzz Rome wasnt built in a day.
- Ash pretty much fell off instagram since coming back from his glory tour bike ride.
- The Azaylia Foundation uploaded a picture of a little boy and asked everyone to donate. Despite not donating themselves and when people called them out on it, they copied and pasted a generic message saying they arent fully ready yet but everyone is making very valid questions. Not valid enough for an answer though.
- People have pretty much turned on Cash & Saf since as no one seems to be answering the questions. Where is the money? Why arent you donating to poorly children? Why hasnt the website launched yet? Why is Saf telling everyone they'v done loads with the money & to check the website yet the website says nothing but a vid of her and ash, a quick mission statement and about 4 buttons saying to donate.
- Anyone who questions them is a troll and you'll get lynched by the Orange squad.

I can't think of anything else, add bits on if you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’ve been reading these threads but honestly afraid to comment because I haven’t even found the right words to say. I can’t even imagine their grief and reading some your stories of infant loss has been heartbreaking.

I’m going to be honest now. I reluctantly donated a significant amount via my company when the story was out. I say reluctantly because at the time I was thinking well there’s plenty of other children who are not getting this exposure who also need treatment (I commented the same on an earlier thread which I note was met with few likes and angry faces) but regardless they seemed desperate and I just thought you know what let’s all pull together and do it for this beautiful lil baby ❤

Sadly Azaylia passed away but from the very start I saw through them. I wouldn’t ask for my money back but I absolutely do not blame people for doing so at this point.

Bottom line; Ashley makes me feel physically ill, has done from the start. And Saf I’ve never been entirely convinced by. I don’t mean her grief, that’s genuine, my heart breaks when I hear her voice and I believe she truly loved and mourns Azaylia but look back on her early instagram posts she was chasing the instagram/influencer lifestyle.

Yes, we all grieve differently. But I think Saf is doing her grieving along side the profiting. There I said it😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
A chance to be on their page!? The people that need featured are the kids that need help, not people chasing sunsets for attention.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

coryc217

VIP Member
This foundation needs Reporting it’s knocked me sick the last three days 🤮
” for a chance to appear on our page “ is this a joke when sick children should be shared !!!
WTF is this foundation about 🤔😱

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

PEERGOOAALAAHH

You know what, when all is said and done. People donated their money to a go fund me, for a child with cancer. That’s what the fund was for. For treatment, that wasn’t available to them in the uk. They are sitting on over 1.6 million pounds. 1.6 MILLION POUNDS. (Possibly more, but we’ll go with 1.6) If they donated £1000 to every poorly Children’s go fund me’s seeking money for treatment unavailable without a price, they could help over 16,000 children and babies in their quest to reach X amount. SIXTEEN THOUSAND.
And they helped…… less than handful and donated to even less than that.

they could’ve donated and shared and made the biggest impact, NOW. There are children dying right now, and you’ve got miss fucking “baby steps”talking about how things take time…..

The one thing she posted about having so little of when it came to asking for funds for her daughter. I just could NEVER. I’m appalled.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

BellaP

Chatty Member
I think it’s all really disgraceful. When they needed money to save their daughter, they begged for money and people donated as a matter of urgency! Now there other other parents in the same predicament, Saf completely ignores them and decides to make protein pancakes. The fact that they can’t step into the shoes of people who are in a position they were recently in is narcissistic. The only reason she gained a following is because her baby was ill. The delusions of grandeur are sickening. They are literally leeching off the publics adoration of their daughter. Imagine doing promos for clothes and ads but then saying ‘baby steps’, about the charity! She could use all of her freebies to do care packages for the parents of sick babies who can’t work! Serious greed at its finest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

ImShook

VIP Member
ReCap…
We are under the suspicion Ashley has used the GoFundMe money for the wrong reasons.
**We understand the funeral was paid for out of it and that is totally acceptable.**
Our main concerns now are the unanswered questions around the foundation/charity and HOW it was made/started.
How much is Ashley paying himself and his family to ‘work’ for the foundation.
How much money is LEFT in the GoFundMe pot and WHY wasn’t it donated so it could be used as it was intended for.

If the wishlist situation is true then she's a dreadful greedy person.

As for the situation with Andrea, I was on the Facebook page, I left when Ash and Saf said they didn't approve but then it dawned on me, if they didn't want anything to do with it and didn't want it up, then why were they happy to accept gifts, including a plane flying over their house when those things were because of the page Andrea set up? You can't have it both ways. Also why should Andrea not have set a page up for her grand daughter? It's not like they wanted to protect Azaylia's privacy was it? I don't agree with how she went on Facebook live dumping gifts but I can completely see what she got to the end of her tether and the more that comes out, the more I can see there's a lot more to the issues they have as mother and daughter, it seems as though Andrea doesn't agree with how they've conducted themselves, doesn't fully trust their intentions and she probably sees Ashley for what he is, perhaps even blames him for making Saf the way she is.
My theory is.
Andrea found out what Ashley and Saf were planning with the charity and GFM money she wasn’t happy.
Ashley faked a story branding the mums fundraising page fake etc and that she was keeping all the gifts so was understandably fuming hence leaving them on the drive.
This is what she was on about when she cryptically posted about making yourself the CEO of a charity and paying yourself ££££ a year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
They’ve lost a child, her being a 6 month old baby who hasn’t even had her first birthday! Sorry but no matter what anyone thinks of them or what they’ve done there is no doubting they aren’t overcome with grief.
I’ve sadly been overcome with grief in my life & never once thought to, or was able to bring myself to go get glammed up, getting my lashes & hair done every week/spoil myself with new clothes/eye fuck myself in filtered selfies during that horrific period #just sayin 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Cady1954

VIP Member
This is a Netflix film in the making, isn't it? Ashley Cain is played by 'The Rock' (God himself couldn't make it ) Beyonce Knowles as Safiya Vorajee and the cast of Shameless as the rest of the Cain clan. Sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Olgivy

VIP Member
Kind of feel a little off posting this, because Lee’s parents were given some terrible news recently. But I only just noticed this now and immediately I thought “eh?” I donated to Lee’s parents a few days ago and quite frankly, after their latest update I felt that they should spend the money raised on creating lovely memories for Lee before he passed. But what I can’t understand is why they have now increased the target from 50K to 100K after what they just recently announced? This is now starting to raise a serious concern for me, about the ethicality of gofundme, and whether stringent measures need to be put in place for those who want to start campaigns for delicate situations such as this. I think there needs to be more guidelines or rules that need to be outlined around setting targets, and maybe even an approval process for that too. Because, it is all a bit no for me right now.

I don’t want my post to lead to a mob fest on Lee’s parents post because it’s not the time and place for that, and it is not why I’m posting this. So please don’t say anything on their socials. Quite frankly, they are only doing what they are “allowed” to do irregardless of what I think about it. But it is starting to feel a little like the whole “Ash & Saf” situation and while they are the reason why we are on this thread due to the huge exposure they got, it does beg the question, how many other Ash & Saf’s are out there?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

FruitnNut Posy

I don't think they are acting illegally, I accept that the Foundation is not ready yet and therefore not in a position to make grants to anyone.
I have no understanding of what the challenges are about and/or why people are being asked to donate at this stage.
I believe that they are being very badly advised in relation to their social media image and the balance between grieving parent, fundraiser, influencer and motivational speaker (lol) is not at all being achieved.
This may or may not be Cowshed's fault as I don't imagine Ashley listen to anyone.
I think we could try to second guess their behaviour and actions forever but the bottom line is they are two horrible egotistical people who feel they don't answer to anyone and the world owes them a living.
They are using their daughters death to raise their profiles in order to maintain their lifestyles.
With the greatest respect to them, the sad fact is that Azaylia was no more brave or special than any other child who has gone through aa cancer battle and lost.
It is very disrespectful to all the bereaved parents out there for them to suggest otherwise by their words and actions.

Of course as A was their baby they would feel she was special but how so many of their followers constantly talk about how A changed the world is beyond me.

I do believe that they will create something big from the Foundation which will be brilliant for children of the future but Ashley and Safiyya will be the same fame hungry, arrogant lowlife that they have always been.

Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 34

coryc217

VIP Member
Azaylia had no dignity in the end . Bleeding from her eyes being paraded around with crowds of people on the front screaming songs in her face !! Her final days was some of the most shocking I’ve ever seen . It should have been Safiyya Ashley and close family in a peaceful surrounding . 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Cady1954

VIP Member
However, they are still raking in donations on the Gofundme page, under false pretences. The heading is "Help Us Save Azaylia's Life"
I noticed that too! The heading should be changed to 'Help Ashley Cain tour the world showing off his tats and muscles shouting 'Let's go champ' at the wind'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

chocdip

VIP Member
This was the hotel . I mean three boxes of brand new Nike trainers . If you know parents who have sick children they certainly ain’t interested in wearing the latest clothing ?🤔
Who the fuck eye fucks the camera whilst their child has cancer. His grim and makes me physically sick

• Heart
Reactions: 32

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Jesus I 've heard it all now the beggy bitch!
Post 955 - thread 6
I Don’t know if people on here know as I’m new , but Safiyaa still has Amazon open for gifts and a lot are still sending gifts mainly for her now . 😒 it’s annoying because the Azaylia foundation Facebook page claims the charity is helping sick children and special days for sick children !! Instead of taking all the free Amazon gifts why does she not set one up to get gifts for sick children to cheer them up ??!!😞

• Wow
Reactions: 31

oliviaobivia

I created an account to comment, I did hesitate if I’m honest, I donated to the go fund me page when Azaylia needed treatment, what happened to that beautiful girl is heartbreaking but I’m so confused about what her parents are now doing, I donated £200 which isn’t a huge amount of money but it isn’t small either. I would have hoped it would have been used for other kids who have cancer.

I don’t get them, they have basically become a weird kind of celebrity. She has a verified Instagram with millions of followers, as does he. Why? Who even are they?They are so active on social media but won’t answer people when they ask why they aren’t donating to other kids? They live a very comfortable lifestyle for two unemployed people. I am not going to ask for my donation back because I don’t want to be ‘that person’ but I feel like people need answers.

They think they are clever but if somebody who was naive as I was is starting to question their intentions I imagine others will follow. I do think they want to do some good, I genuinely do,but I think their greed comes first. We could all be totally wrong but I really don’t think we are.

also apologies for the long post 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Recap:

- Everyone felt sorry for Saf as Ash was showing zero affection to her at all. Acting very cold towards her and practically ignored her. Saf was really struggling and we all felt for her.
- Then Saf spent minimum £1500 on a fitness bootcamp and walked out after 4 days as she couldnt cope.
- Saf was also doing stories saying how sad she was, that she's tunnelling in, and taking baby steps to refocus followed up by a #Ad from in the style.
- Since leaving bootcamp, Saf has attended a couple of different gyms. Updating us all on how she's tunnelling in and taking baby steps because hunzzz Rome wasnt built in a day.
- Ash pretty much fell off instagram since coming back from his glory tour bike ride.
- The Azaylia Foundation uploaded a picture of a little boy and asked everyone to donate. Despite not donating themselves and when people called them out on it, they copied and pasted a generic message saying they arent fully ready yet but everyone is making very valid questions. Not valid enough for an answer though.
- People have pretty much turned on Cash & Saf since as no one seems to be answering the questions. Where is the money? Why arent you donating to poorly children? Why hasnt the website launched yet? Why is Saf telling everyone they'v done loads with the money & to check the website yet the website says nothing but a vid of her and ash, a quick mission statement and about 4 buttons saying to donate.
- Anyone who questions them is a troll and you'll get lynched by the Orange squad.

I can't think of anything else, add bits on if you do.
A huge red flag is the bike rides! Deliberately ambiguous, calling them challenges instead of fundraisers. But they DID ask for people to make donations/sponsor them & they DID collect cash donations along the way. But where is this money? How much was raised? Where will it be spent? Plus the fact they’re selling wristbands etc, nothing is accounted for which is causing all the speculation that it’s going straight into their pockets, given they haven’t worked for months but live the most lavish expensive lifestyle!

GobShyte64

VIP Member
You'd think the foundation website would have a section called "shop" where people could buy all the merchandise. That way everyone would know it's proper official stuff rather than messaging some back alley desperado on insta and hoping the money goes to them.

I swear that georgina bird is unhinged. The lengths people would go to for a bit of attention from Z listers is ridiculous like calm down mate, he ent gonna shag ya!

• Haha

FruitnNut Posy

I had a relative who (quite understandably) didn't want to/couldn't accept that she was dying of cancer, leaving her two very young children behind. Against her husband's wishes she was encouraged by her sister to seek treatment abroad. She spent the last 5 weeks of her life in agonising pain undergoing the most horrendous alternative treatments separated from her children.
Eventually she accepted the inevitable and returned to UK in a semi conscious state 2 days before she died aged 34yrs.
I feel really sad for her and her children that those 5weeks could have been spent at home making memories...at the same time I understand the absolute desperation and need for hope.
In most cases the NHS have already tried everything and if there is some treatment a Dr is aware of privately or in another country that has potential, he/she will tell the patient/parent.

I know this is not always tthe case.
I think, again understandably, patients and families become researchers themselves but without the medical knowledge needed to evaluate the proposed treatment. Of course Drs here are obliged to cooperate by providing scans, blood tests etc but that doesn't mean they think it's the right or potentially successful course of action. I suspect this was the case with Azaylia..hence the change in plan after the money was raised in desperation.

In hospital, if death is potentially imminent, we don't even transfer patients to another ward in case the disruption causes them to die on a hospital corridor yet somehow we feel that it's OK to take very seriously ill people of a flight to another country as long as they are supported by a medical team.

All of this has got me thinking that GFM is not always the right way to go.

Please don't think I am in any way judging, if it was my child (God Forbid), I would probably want to try absolutely anything for even the tiniest chance of prolonging life.

Anyway, my point was..there was about 30k in the gfm when my relative passed.
The fund was immediately closed to donations (same day treatment stopped), there was a note put on to say that refunds of donations were available on request and that remaining funds would be given to cancer charities.
Sometime afterwards an update was put on declaring how much was given to each named charity.
That is the right way to do it...If it goes towards funeral expenses, memory making, a different cause than the original request, then declare it openly, no vague statements.
Ash and Saf owe this to donator, not drip feeding vague statements that make it all sound so shady even if it's not.
I also believe they should take all mention of grief, fundraising, challenges, foundations off their personal IG pages...keep them on the Azaylia page. I am sure that like me, many people find it pretty sickening to watch the gifting and advertising alongside what increasingly I believe to be token expressions of anxiety, grief etc.
I don't mean to sound harsh, of course I can see that they are heartbroken but wish they would stop using their little daughter's death as their usp too gain followers and advertising revenue.

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
I've tried looking online, but can't seem to find a way to search for an amazon wish list
I know it was mentioned in the last thread that it's still open, so Saf must have mentioned it or put the link up at some point
Hang on a sec. Im a bit thick but are you saying SAF has an Amazon wishlist for people to buy her gifts???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29