Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if the foundation hadn’t been launched already then we wouldn’t be asking these questions, but they’ve launched something prematurely and fucked it up 😒
It is all so dodgy when they release these no info statements!!
I hope more people get refunds for their donations.

this could have been a real success if they’d just launched it properly and fully ready!

Edit to add - although I do hope that I’m completely wrong and that eventually it does go on to help children and families that need support!

Reactions: 8
I think if the foundation hadn’t been launched already then we wouldn’t be asking these questions, but they’ve launched something prematurely and fucked it up 😒
It is all so dodgy when they release these no info statements!!
I hope more people get refunds for their donations.

this could have been a real success if they’d just launched it properly and fully ready!

although I do hope that I’m completely wrong and that eventually it does go on to help children and families that need support!
They have definitely been dipping into it though 💯 I can’t unsee it

Reactions: 12
I can see a condensed down version of this saga in Thats Life or Take a Break mags next year!

Oh I think so too!
that’s why they wanted cash at the meet ups, so they can put it back into the pot!!
I think the cash has gone in their pocket,, I think it’s just that now there is pressure on them they have to account for what they’ve spent slot quicker that they had intended., they will have been doing accounts for the last 3 days, catch up on everything they were so blaze about, little things like a macdonalds.,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The net worth estimations on google for various influencers are almost always wildly inflated. The guy was broke as duck before 1.6M landed in his account overnight. These narcissists often are. His companies house records state he had £163 net assets to his name. Maybe that pays for his phone contract, the one he uses to post mirror selfie’s, chat absolute donkey, and scam hundreds of thousands of people out of their donation money to maintain his lifestyle. Let’s face it, that money is NOT going to get donated back. No. From here onwards it’s about platitudes and listening to Saf bang on about her protein burntcakes. By the way, no ad from her today? Didn’t “InTheStyle” have a restock due today for the boots? Night is still young and all that tho. 😜
Not to mention CASH’s modelling career with Chet “loves the sesh” Sket for money laundering scheme * cough cough* fashion label FADED ….. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s starting to annoy me now !!
posting about the foundation with 10 pictures of himself 🤮
He really needs to get a grip he’s no interest in helping sick kids it’s all a power trip !!
do you think the sick kids fighting cancer give a tit that he’s running round the uk ?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
How much does everybody reckon they’ve blown?
And how much has the website taken in donations since that donate button was launched.
How much have they received for merch?

Reactions: 2
He’s starting to annoy me now !!
posting about the foundation with 10 pictures of himself 🤮
He really needs to get a grip he’s no interest in helping sick kids it’s all a power trip !!
do you think the sick kids fighting cancer give a tit that he’s running round the uk ?
Yes I’ve just thought.
Why can’t he post pictures of him shaking hands with the people he’s building relationships with?
Who are they?
It could be anyone.
It could be SweetBakes for all we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People calling him an inspiration 🤮
planet are they on 😂🤔 inspiration for climbing a mountain like most people do for charity !!

Reactions: 12
Ahhh , I feel so conflicted.

I mean all the evidence points one way and then I see those pictures he just posted where he's litrally crying and I think, have I jumped the gun? Could he really do this?
I just don't know.

Reactions: 4
What a surprise he removed the comment
seems Ashley can’t stand the questions and comments
don’t be fooled guys he’s removing the comments that don’t boost his ego
🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.