Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Ashley cains net worth does anybody actually know .
He claims they had no money to pay for azaylia treatmeant but online it says he was worth between 1 and 5 million 🤔

Some months ago I donated to a gfm raising money to bring a terminally ill young woman and her 3yr old son back from Australia to Ireland to be with her family for last months, settle son etc.It was all complicated by pandemic travel restrictions so made it very expensive. All very sad but my point is, as soon as those funds were raised, donations were stopped until she was back home to see if more funds were needed.(As far as I know no other funds have been needed yet.)
This would have been the morally correct way for Ash and Saf to go....they should have stopped accepting donations as soon as it was established that A couldn't be treated in Singapore.
When they had sufficiently got themselves together after A departed, they could have established the Foundation, transferred the gfm money into it and begun additional fundraising to achieve whatever clear goals and criteria they had established for the Foundation. This may have meant we didn't hear from them until next year but meantime the money would be safe and further fundraising would be focused. It would also have given them time to grieve in private.
I don't claim to be any expert but can see what others have done. Ash and Saf have been very badly advised in my opinion. They make everything about them.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Every family member are part of it look,,,, look at the tags! I mean, like, what could possibly be next!

Are your family selling merch? Are you financially profiting?

Jess is related to Saf, so they weren’t just random people meeting. I thought Jess helped them with the bikes and training - that’s how it seemed to me yesterday reading their profiles.

She is the GF of Harry, who rode with them sometimes (obviously she has a proper job as she wasn’t there full time like Harry)
She is the one that pulled out of climbing one of the mountains as she said weather was too bad.
All the pieces are fitting together now.
Why are they still quiet?

It’s actually all coming together now, the last couple of days have been eye opening but pieces of the puzzle are fitting

I’m sure it’s been asked but they don’t answer anything
Yes me.
I’m still being ignored.

Reactions: 2
not sure if they’ve fallen out - I am inclined to say no as Andrea had his little boy a few weeks ago (unless she had him but they don’t speak). I can’t see what Andrea has done wrong so I would say probably not. Would love to know her brothers views!
Danny only ever seems to be with Saf if Ashley isn't around. I get the impression Danny isn't too keen on the Cain's. I wonder if Andrea has asked him to keep an eye on her?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen it said somewhere before that Ashley has another child he does nothing for, it’s been asked a few times on Safs live you can see her reading it wide eyed but then ignoring it. Now if it wasn’t true I’d be defending my mans name and reputation

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He claims they had no money to pay for azaylia treatmeant but online it says he was worth between 1 and 5 million 🤔
I was only asking my hubby about this the other day. He reckons he’s loaded based on previous info that was out. So either it’s all on the never never or he has his own money.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Danny only ever seems to be with Saf if Ashley isn't around. I get the impression Danny isn't too keen on the Cain's. I wonder if Andrea has asked him to keep an eye on her?
Yes I think so.
The vibes I’m getting from Andrea is she didn’t agree with what Ashley was doing, couldn’t convince Saf and couldn’t be the one to let the cat out of the bag that’s why she put out the cryptic CEO post.
Danny is looking after her and rightly so, she is going to breakdown soon.
It’s her I do feel the most for.
I just wonder if Ashley will have her back through all this mess going on now or will him and his family tunnel in on their own.

Reactions: 10
He must have had money before the go fund me . He claims he didnt have time to sell his assets to pay fir her treatmeant 🤔
when my niece was poorly they used the Ronald McDonald house as they couldn’t afford the hotels . I mean how much was he paying for the hotel it didn’t look cheap either . He definitely had money 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time a question is asked people say “ he gave all his designer clothing away and even sold his car “

if you read this it says Ashley was “ considering “ giving his clothes away ! Shows how much people are blinded by the truth . hes driving a new car so how did he sell everything 😂🤔
I hadn’t seen this article actually

Can’t imagine anywhere near that with his expensive taste! Nothing but the best, makes me wonder if he had to struggle through his life, did his mum not gave a lot of money, or was he the opposite and spoilt bloody rotten!

He must have had money before the go fund me . He claims he didnt have time to sell his assets to pay fir her treatmeant 🤔
when my niece was poorly they used the Ronald McDonald house as they couldn’t afford the hotels . I mean how much was he paying for the hotel it didn’t look cheap either . He definitely had money 🤔
I wondered if they’d use a RMH or similar but I kept hearing mention of a hotel (didn’t see any pics).

Yes I think so.
The vibes I’m getting from Andrea is she didn’t agree with what Ashley was doing, couldn’t convince Saf and couldn’t be the one to let the cat out of the bag that’s why she put out the cryptic CEO post.
Danny is looking after her and rightly so, she is going to breakdown soon.
It’s her I do feel the most for.
I just wonder if Ashley will have her back through all this mess going on now or will him and his family tunnel in on their own.
He wants rid of her 💯

Reactions: 5
His A
I agree, they were not letting that amount of money slip through their fingers, sitting in their bank account

Me rii

Me too 😂

Found it!!!!!! PARTNERSHIP with Az foundation!!!!!!! Knew it!

ns there There we have it!!!!!
mid magpiefigital another family member????? Gotta be!
Wow!!!just wow!!!!

Mad Stacey obviously in on it too
His Mothers sister again. Michelle

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was only asking my hubby about this the other day. He reckons he’s loaded based on previous info that was out. So either it’s all on the never never or he has his own money.
Or maybe he has other sources of income that we don’t know about?

I wondered if they’d use a RMH or similar but I kept hearing mention of a hotel (didn’t see any pics).
it was a hotel the room was huge didn’t look like a budget hotel like travelogue or premier inn .

• Wow
it was a hotel the room was huge didn’t look like a budget hotel like travelogue or premier inn .
It was a hotel they needed that particular one because it had a gym

They even piped up in one of the Instagram threads....also look at the artwork of Mighty Muscle 😱😨
Oh yeah they regularly jump in to defend his workers, cuz they only doing it for charity. Can’t remember the blokes name but george thanked him personally by name for defending her

I’m not surprised that Matty and Harry wanted to clear their names before stepping back last night. . Lack of comms from cashley has somewhat incriminated them 2 as individuals that are respected and loved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Regardless of where they stayed, in my view this is an example of the sort of awareness raising that could really help....the cost (not just financial) of having a child in hospital long term, the effect on family life, employment, relationships and even travel expenses to visit. The NHS will always provide the best available treatment and children will usually be ery stoic about their illness, but there are huge hidden costs as described above. I would love to see awareness raised on this and funds raised to help ease the burden on families.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if this is on another thread, when she was doing lives a girl on there got dragged she was saying he has a four yr old daughter he does nothing for. She tried to ignore it but it shook her and she left live. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if this is true.
If it is, he is sick. Wasn’t they looking for a donor for baby A? If he already has a child, that child could have been a match for baby A. Knowing how sensitive the situation is, I’m sure no one would make this up, to gain what? I bet the mother of this other child blood is boiling watching him. Acting like the perfect father. Wonder if she is scared to come out publicly. Thought she was going to go to the papers.

I would s
It was a hotel they needed that particular one because it had a gym

Oh yeah they regularly jump in to defend his workers, cuz they only doing it for charity. Can’t remember the blokes name but george thanked him personally by name for defending her

I’m not surprised that Matty and Harry wanted to clear their names before stepping back last night. . Lack of comms from cashley has somewhat incriminated them 2 as individuals that are respected and loved.
ay no one knows him better than his brother, he to close to not know what’s going on. Harry however I believe he has been sucked in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.