Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of where they stayed, in my view this is an example of the sort of awareness raising that could really help....the cost (not just financial) of having a child in hospital long term, the effect on family life, employment, relationships and even travel expenses to visit. The NHS will always provide the best available treatment and children will usually be ery stoic about their illness, but there are huge hidden costs as described above. I would love to see awareness raised on this and funds raised to help ease the burden on families.
Me to, I think it’s a brilliant area, I’ve done some fundraising for a similar charity whose little boy also passed with AML, they paid for a parents car to get through mot and filled with petrol , specials days/trips/ like a fairy godmother if charity’s,,, all about the love/fun and making memories.
a couple of caravans where the family could go on holiday, I bet some of those families havnt even had a single holiday! I would have liked to it be used like this. We should have had a say, he had no right, doing what he has.

Reactions: 6
Regardless of where they stayed, in my view this is an example of the sort of awareness raising that could really help....the cost (not just financial) of having a child in hospital long term, the effect on family life, employment, relationships and even travel expenses to visit. The NHS will always provide the best available treatment and children will usually be ery stoic about their illness, but there are huge hidden costs as described above. I would love to see awareness raised on this and funds raised to help ease the burden on families.
yes I agree but it doesn’t cost all the time . Every parent is allowed to stay in the Ronald McDonald house it costs in meals and drinks but on the ward you have a family kitchen that is always stocked up with drinks for you and you can use the microwave kettle etc . i don’t think Ashley cain would do that I mean they had Costa everyday sometimes six times a day on safiyya stories if they can afford it fair enough but they didn’t need the best hotel with a gym .

Reactions: 3
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! My god. Who is buying all this stuff! So here is your new merch guys!!!
No just no, no where is the world should an 8 month old baby’s death be turned into a marketing opportunity to sell dead baby merch, as I said before how is this even a thing???
it actually has me dumbfounded!!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Cashley had us all convinced that “he had seen the light”
“This is his calling in life”
“Thor, Hercules, Spartacus”
“Earning his place in heaven”
I tell you what, he’s got some imagination!

Right, so the notepads, phone pops ect arnt bought off magpiedigital,, it’s someone else running that??????
Stacey must have just be gifted them from the competition.?

No just no, no where is the world should an 8 month old baby’s death be turned into a marketing opportunity to sell dead baby merch, as I said before how is this even a thing???
it actually has me dumbfounded!!!!!!!!
Dad thing is, they are all in on it and back it 💯

The thing is ^^ 😂😂

Can somebody please explain to me why Mad Stacey is sharing this post from Australia?

The family must use other supplies like magpie, aswell for more different ranges in tat

Attachments

Last edited:
I created an account to comment, I did hesitate if I’m honest, I donated to the go fund me page when Azaylia needed treatment, what happened to that beautiful girl is heartbreaking but I’m so confused about what her parents are now doing, I donated £200 which isn’t a huge amount of money but it isn’t small either. I would have hoped it would have been used for other kids who have cancer.

I don’t get them, they have basically become a weird kind of celebrity. She has a verified Instagram with millions of followers, as does he. Why? Who even are they?They are so active on social media but won’t answer people when they ask why they aren’t donating to other kids? They live a very comfortable lifestyle for two unemployed people. I am not going to ask for my donation back because I don’t want to be ‘that person’ but I feel like people need answers.

They think they are clever but if somebody who was naive as I was is starting to question their intentions I imagine others will follow. I do think they want to do some good, I genuinely do,but I think their greed comes first. We could all be totally wrong but I really don’t think we are.

also apologies for the long post 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This was the hotel . I mean three boxes of brand new Nike trainers . If you know parents who have sick children they certainly ain’t interested in wearing the latest clothing ?🤔
Who the duck eye fucks the camera whilst their child has cancer. His grim and makes me physically sick

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I believe this is the Holiday Inn which is round the corner from the hospital judging by the decor. There is also a Ronald McDonald house a couple of doors down

Reactions: 5
Pic 2, the family are also getting a cut if sharing small business that have made Az merch too….

I believe this is the Holiday Inn which is round the corner from the hospital judging by the decor. There is also a Ronald McDonald house a couple of doors down
It is the holiday inn

I’m not sure if this has been posted already. But has anybody else seen this? Have they said they aren’t donating money?
Where is this taken from?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
That Georgina needs sectioning off. I questioned on Insta where money was being spent and got essays in my DMs saying how awful I am for questioning grieving parents. Essays worth of explanation I quite frankly couldn't be bothered to read. Is she neglecting her children to spend so much time brown nosing Ash and Saf?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cashley had us all convinced that “he had seen the light”
“This is his calling in life”
“Thor, Hercules, Spartacus”
“Earning his place in heaven”
I tell you what, he’s got some imagination!

Right, so the notepads, phone pops ect arnt bought off magpiedigital,, it’s someone else running that??????
Stacey must have just be gifted them from the competition.?

Dad thing is, they are all in on it and back it 💯

The thing is ^^ 😂😂

Can somebody please explain to me why Mad Stacey is sharing this post from Australia?

The family must use other supplies like magpie, aswell for more different ranges in tat
Christmas Baubles with A's & Princess Pity Pants's face on them 😱 This is wrong on so many levels.....😡😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm getting more fuming by the day.

All those bleeping designer things whilst your kid has cancer? Who the duck is thinking about selfies as well at a time like that?

Makes sense that they're selling merchandise but don't have it on the website, that way there is nothing stopping them pocketing the money from selling it. The whole Cain family make me feel ill. They're all attention seeking wannabe influencer huns. Every single one. Saf is going to regret all of this because the foundation set up in her daughters name will be tarnished, her and Ashley will be branded thiefs and will be disgraced. She better hope Andrea will have her back when it all comes crashing down.

Wouldn't surprise me if Ashley did have another child somewhere. He seems the type to put it about.

I'm usually on the Hinch threads but these two make me feel worse than her and that's saying something.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.