Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a feeling they are going to be very quiet on social media for a while - say they are grieving/working on mental health etc - just until things die down a bit.
(Not saying that’s what they won’t really be doing because they are still bereaved)
Maybe once enough money has been reached they will be back at it.
They could be predicting worst case scenario, nobody donates and we’re left short of the money but they’re still ‘fundraising’ with nothing to show for it.
That’s why they’ve stopped the challenges.
If they are just relying on interest going up on the money they have - if that can be done - it could take say until 2022 before they can start promoting the foundation again…

When were you coming back, Matty?
When everything was legit?
In 2022?
Saffiya might have to give up her lady of leisure life style and hot trot back to the salon!

Reactions: 8
The net worth estimations on google for various influencers are almost always wildly inflated. The guy was broke as duck before 1.6M landed in his account overnight. These narcissists often are. His companies house records state he had £163 net assets to his name. Maybe that pays for his phone contract, the one he uses to post mirror selfie’s, chat absolute donkey, and scam hundreds of thousands of people out of their donation money to maintain his lifestyle. Let’s face it, that money is NOT going to get donated back. No. From here onwards it’s about platitudes and listening to Saf bang on about her protein burntcakes. By the way, no ad from her today? Didn’t “InTheStyle” have a restock due today for the boots? Night is still young and all that tho. 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The net worth estimations on google for various influencers are almost always wildly inflated. The guy was broke as duck before 1.6M landed in his account overnight. These narcissists often are. His companies house records state he had £163 net assets to his name. Maybe that pays for his phone contract, the one he uses to post mirror selfie’s, chat absolute donkey, and scam hundreds of thousands of people out of their donation money to maintain his lifestyle. Let’s face it, that money is NOT going to get donated back. No. From here onwards it’s about platitudes and listening to Saf bang on about her protein burntcakes. By the way, no ad from her today? Didn’t “InTheStyle” have a restock due today for the boots? Night is still young and all that tho. 😜
Your comments make me howl!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ashley’s new post….
Didn’t the foundation post that as a comment to someone?

Have you guys seen this?
The second pic.
It’s basically Ashley’s new post on the grid.

Ashley’s new post….
Didn’t the foundation post that as a comment to someone?

The second pic.
It’s basically Ashley’s new post on the grid.
Copy - Paste - Add Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Job done. ✅

Reactions: 6
Interesting
It’s copy and pasted.
The foundation replied to someone with a very similar response.

Building relationships with who?
And why does it cost so much money!?

How much longer can people seriously be fobbed off with this rubbish?

Reactions: 16
It’s copy and pasted.

Sorry but it doesn’t wash with me talks cheap unlike their lifestyle

Reactions: 12
He may actually be intending to sort this shitshow out! Still don’t believe him though

It’s copy and pasted.

The team and cowshed have obviously had their heads together today,,, counjouring up

I’ve seen it said somewhere before that Ashley has another child he does nothing for, it’s been asked a few times on Safs live you can see her reading it wide eyed but then ignoring it. Now if it wasn’t true I’d be defending my mans name and reputation
If he does he's kept that incredibly quite!

Take a look

as if she actually even said that “ my baby making the tabloids already “
So weird. Why would you get excited about your newborn being plastered all over crappy tabloids?

Reactions: 4
We want to build something way beyond our lifetime. Interprets to me as keep the cash rolling in long term. They can’t keep releasing these blanket statements. Until there is solid evidence that proves these poorly children are getting the help they so desperately need I don’t believe a word of it. This could have been so different, so positive but all I’ve witnessed is greed.

Reactions: 14
Those photos though! Wow he really loves himself doesn’t he!
Was just coming here to write the same. For a post supposedly about a foundation built around their daughter why do people need to see TEN photos of him?!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.