Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by myself - Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

First time creating a thread, so I hope I have done it correctly!

Please could someone do a quick recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anybody have the link
To Saff Amazon wish list please
I've tried looking online, but can't seem to find a way to search for an amazon wish list
I know it was mentioned in the last thread that it's still open, so Saf must have mentioned it or put the link up at some point

Reactions: 1
I've tried looking online, but can't seem to find a way to search for an amazon wish list
I know it was mentioned in the last thread that it's still open, so Saf must have mentioned it or put the link up at some point
Hang on a sec. Im a bit thick but are you saying SAF has an Amazon wishlist for people to buy her gifts???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus I 've heard it all now the beggy witch!
Post 955 - thread 6
I Don’t know if people on here know as I’m new , but Safiyaa still has Amazon open for gifts and a lot are still sending gifts mainly for her now . 😒 it’s annoying because the Azaylia foundation Facebook page claims the charity is helping sick children and special days for sick children !! Instead of taking all the free Amazon gifts why does she not set one up to get gifts for sick children to cheer them up ??!!😞

• Wow
Reactions: 31
If the wishlist situation is true then she's a dreadful greedy person.

As for the situation with Andrea, I was on the Facebook page, I left when Ash and Saf said they didn't approve but then it dawned on me, if they didn't want anything to do with it and didn't want it up, then why were they happy to accept gifts, including a plane flying over their house when those things were because of the page Andrea set up? You can't have it both ways. Also why should Andrea not have set a page up for her grand daughter? It's not like they wanted to protect Azaylia's privacy was it? I don't agree with how she went on Facebook live dumping gifts but I can completely see what she got to the end of her tether and the more that comes out, the more I can see there's a lot more to the issues they have as mother and daughter, it seems as though Andrea doesn't agree with how they've conducted themselves, doesn't fully trust their intentions and she probably sees Ashley for what he is, perhaps even blames him for making Saf the way she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ReCap…
We are under the suspicion Ashley has used the GoFundMe money for the wrong reasons.
**We understand the funeral was paid for out of it and that is totally acceptable.**
Our main concerns now are the unanswered questions around the foundation/charity and HOW it was made/started.
How much is Ashley paying himself and his family to ‘work’ for the foundation.
How much money is LEFT in the GoFundMe pot and WHY wasn’t it donated so it could be used as it was intended for.

If the wishlist situation is true then she's a dreadful greedy person.

As for the situation with Andrea, I was on the Facebook page, I left when Ash and Saf said they didn't approve but then it dawned on me, if they didn't want anything to do with it and didn't want it up, then why were they happy to accept gifts, including a plane flying over their house when those things were because of the page Andrea set up? You can't have it both ways. Also why should Andrea not have set a page up for her grand daughter? It's not like they wanted to protect Azaylia's privacy was it? I don't agree with how she went on Facebook live dumping gifts but I can completely see what she got to the end of her tether and the more that comes out, the more I can see there's a lot more to the issues they have as mother and daughter, it seems as though Andrea doesn't agree with how they've conducted themselves, doesn't fully trust their intentions and she probably sees Ashley for what he is, perhaps even blames him for making Saf the way she is.
My theory is.
Andrea found out what Ashley and Saf were planning with the charity and GFM money she wasn’t happy.
Ashley faked a story branding the mums fundraising page fake etc and that she was keeping all the gifts so was understandably fuming hence leaving them on the drive.
This is what she was on about when she cryptically posted about making yourself the CEO of a charity and paying yourself ££££ a year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Recap:

- Everyone felt sorry for Saf as Ash was showing zero affection to her at all. Acting very cold towards her and practically ignored her. Saf was really struggling and we all felt for her.
- Then Saf spent minimum £1500 on a fitness bootcamp and walked out after 4 days as she couldnt cope.
- Saf was also doing stories saying how sad she was, that she's tunnelling in, and taking baby steps to refocus followed up by a #Ad from in the style.
- Since leaving bootcamp, Saf has attended a couple of different gyms. Updating us all on how she's tunnelling in and taking baby steps because hunzzz Rome wasnt built in a day.
- Ash pretty much fell off instagram since coming back from his glory tour bike ride.
- The Azaylia Foundation uploaded a picture of a little boy and asked everyone to donate. Despite not donating themselves and when people called them out on it, they copied and pasted a generic message saying they arent fully ready yet but everyone is making very valid questions. Not valid enough for an answer though.
- People have pretty much turned on Cash & Saf since as no one seems to be answering the questions. Where is the money? Why arent you donating to poorly children? Why hasnt the website launched yet? Why is Saf telling everyone they'v done loads with the money & to check the website yet the website says nothing but a vid of her and ash, a quick mission statement and about 4 buttons saying to donate.
- Anyone who questions them is a troll and you'll get lynched by the Orange squad.

I can't think of anything else, add bits on if you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Recap:

- Everyone felt sorry for Saf as Ash was showing zero affection to her at all. Acting very cold towards her and practically ignored her. Saf was really struggling and we all felt for her.
- Then Saf spent minimum £1500 on a fitness bootcamp and walked out after 4 days as she couldnt cope.
- Saf was also doing stories saying how sad she was, that she's tunnelling in, and taking baby steps to refocus followed up by a #Ad from in the style.
- Since leaving bootcamp, Saf has attended a couple of different gyms. Updating us all on how she's tunnelling in and taking baby steps because hunzzz Rome wasnt built in a day.
- Ash pretty much fell off instagram since coming back from his glory tour bike ride.
- The Azaylia Foundation uploaded a picture of a little boy and asked everyone to donate. Despite not donating themselves and when people called them out on it, they copied and pasted a generic message saying they arent fully ready yet but everyone is making very valid questions. Not valid enough for an answer though.
- People have pretty much turned on Cash & Saf since as no one seems to be answering the questions. Where is the money? Why arent you donating to poorly children? Why hasnt the website launched yet? Why is Saf telling everyone they'v done loads with the money & to check the website yet the website says nothing but a vid of her and ash, a quick mission statement and about 4 buttons saying to donate.
- Anyone who questions them is a troll and you'll get lynched by the Orange squad.

The Orange Squad 💀 don't kill me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Recap:

He’s now driving around in a Lamborghini apparently and was seen by two people on here in it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can somebody with more financial clout than me (which will be probably all of you) advise on if the Go Fund Me total would be subject to earning any interest please?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.