Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one time I looked at their pages in the height of it all it reminded me of the chaos with baby Alfie.
They also got quite a bit of money, sailing off into the sunset on a promise of a charity.
Yeah I remember, there was going to be an Alfie Evan's Foundation set up with the money. No trace of that foundation online.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I can’t believe anything saf posts now it’s all for distraction
Yeah I’m sorry to say this but that feels like “I’ve had a long, stressful day helping cover tracks”.
No disrespect to Az at all. 🙏🏼

Those stories Cash has just posted aren’t capturing him at his best angle are they? 🤮 that beard is like actual pubes. He gives me the ick in so many ways, not least because he’s an egotistical, self proclaimed motivational guru 🤬
I thought that. 🤢 It’s so like an unkempt minge. He should trim it by about 1/3. It’d look so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I read she also posted a cryptic message (the pic was posted on way earlier threads) of (Ashley) making himself a CEO of a charity and paying himself £150k a year.
After that it’s suggested Ashley then went online to say the FB page that organised the plane flyover (Saf’s mum) was fake and accused them of keeping the sent in gifts.
Cue dumping of gifts on driveway…
He thinks he’s a god. His family treat him like a god. That’s why he is like he is. His mother puts him on a pedestal & even supports his lies.
He lied calling Saf mum facebook page fake to try get it shut down, & crush her. he wanted total control over it. He took part in the national clap. The plane & indulged in all the fame of the monuments turning orange. The papers mentioned & thanked the facebook page. None of it bought about through his IG. So he thought he would crush it using all his followers on IG.
All Saf mum provided was the platform & thanked & even named certain members of the public for their support. It’s all coming together now & the truth uncovered.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im coming back to the UK on Thursday. I was going to leave my laptop here but oh no Im too scared to miss anything. I may even take it to my daughters wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sa

Just looked.
Saf mum & all her mothers extended side of the family have nothing at all to do with the foundation or the Cain family. Saf won’t answer questions about her mum. But her mum has done a lot of charity work for years looking through her FB, even shared & donated to a lot of the other go fund raise me pages. Seems a bit odd that she wants nothing at all to do with the foundation. Can not see or find one single picture or post of her supporting this foundation. 🤔 Saf brother seems to just be there to support her.
Has Safs brother also fallen out with the mum? Seems like he is safs only support so I was wondering if he’s also on bad terms with Andrea.
Sorry if this has been mentioned on previous threads I might have missed it if so!

Reactions: 5
[/
This is ridiculous....that little girl, who sits at the grave has this gofundme me link on her Instagram.....
This kid shouldn’t even have her own Instagram account, not old enough. Her mother shouldn’t be encouraging this or posting all these pics publicly of the child. The grave reading is weird. There was a post saying she goes on a certain day of the week to read might be different now but this is so wrong. A mum and her child in a cemetery putting the days/evening details on, any sort of nutter could turn up to it knowing they’d be there and probably alone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah I remember, there was going to be an Alfie Evan's Foundation set up with the money. No trace of that foundation online.
Was Alfie the baby who’s parents fought the hospital about withdrawing care? And all the people protested outside?

Reactions: 8
Jess is related to Saf. I think she is Saf’s stepdad’s niece. Jess’s dad & Saf’s stepdad are brothers. So Jess & Saf are stepcousins. That is why she would have got involved & she is a personal trainer. Ash would have been rubbing his money grabbing hands asking her & her boyfriend to be involved. As well as another way to ensure Saf’s side of the family don’t believe all her mum said about him.

The foundation was rushed as they knew people had started to ask questions about their donations & the Go Fund Me page. How better to cover your tracks than start up a foundation to help children. Children needing help & being seriously ill always guarantees people will donate money. Sure way to keep the money coming in as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stop looking for sympathy Saf! They both lost another 1100 followers between them yesterday
It's makes me physically sick that she is playing the pity party card again. It's like a kick in the gut for Baby L's family to be totally ignored by them. It would be fitter if the grifters showed some empathy for L. But oh no, they are too engrossed in themselves. I'm so freaking mad at myself for ever supporting them. Karma has a way of coming back and biting you on the rear end....I just hope I'm around to see them get there's 😡

They'll be drinking the Cool-aid next
Spot the G person & muscle man 🤣 I know I shouldn't make fun, but I feel they are taking the p*ss out of all the sick children...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They probably will.
But we all know and they all know the truth and they all have to live with it.
No matter what good things they do from now on it won’t ever take away the fact they stole, laundered, and spent it.
All under their daughters name.
And they have list and let down a hell of a lot of good decent honest people that would have quite probably have supported them long term, they’ve tit in their own nest is the way I see it!

Reactions: 6
Her latest post still doesn't answer where the money is going.

“Always choose to win over any trauma in your life yeah”

Well no. For many it’s not as easy as that.

He is insufferable as duck. My belief is that “a leopard doesn’t change his spots” and in this case, Ashley knows how to camouflage his very well. All this motivational cult speak is not only very superficial, but quite manipulative when you think about why he says what he says. I’m sure we will see more of this type of talk now, in the lead up to his next challenge. “Let’s get all the people nice and groomed ready for more donating”. To be honest, I’m not sure how much more I can watch of these two. It’s actually quite sickening. I guess I just want a front row seat for when it all goes tits up for them. It would be nothing less than they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s how important he thought Baby A was before she became Sick which bought him fame. I looked back on his IG nothing of Baby A. That’s probably why he only wants his face over the foundation now not Baby A to keep him in the limelight. Who would put a lion 🦁 face in place of their beautiful daughter.
nEW MEMBERS :- A few threads back this was briefly discussed, a reliable source (I think I was a friend of family) posted that Ash was so uninterested that Saf and Andrea did the nursery themselves and actually had to get somebody in to help put the crib up!
said that Andrea was arranged to pick Saf and baby up from maternity ward when they were discharged, she had. At trouble though, am I the only one who thinks that’s a bit weird? he’s definetly been on some kind of driving ban! No wonders reallythough , he’s a flashy boy racer, it’s embarrassing a man of his age!)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.