Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for the parents who loose children and HAVE to go back to work with very little bereavement leave, in reality they have a very different situation and much more access to services than many can afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Regarding willow I feel she’s been groomed into this cult by her mother and I’d say child services need to step in.

Before anyone gets on my back my 11 year old wouldn’t have Instagram and she certainly wouldn’t know what a go fund me was!

It’s all for the following and popularity by her mother, not financial gain like the Cains but she’s just as bad exploiting her child.

About a month or so back Willow was being bullied for it, instead of taking a step back and focusing on willow she’s pushing her further into the limelight.

Willow shouldn’t even know the things she knows, she’s a beautiful little girl and she probably has a heart of gold but her mother needs her head looking at!
This is absolutely right.

We need to be open to an extent with our children, last year me and my kids made up some boxes for the homeless, but it was a mornings work , it wasn't conditioning them to believe every second of everyday should be spent doing it.
I fully believe in involving children in charity, but it should be as and when they choose not forced upon them.

I'd go as far as to say the parents are cruel for allowing it to take over her life

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Jess realised what’s happening? Chrikey what a spiders web!

I said last week, just a matter of time they play MH/Troll card , all part of the cover up

It’s bothered all of us a lot but you are really really upset, I’m so sorry for the let down you feel

All I see now when I watch Saf is a annoying pushy egotistical inflencer that spends her days “training” shopping, coffees, meals out, new clothes, beauty treatments, swimming soas
I am beyond annoyed and also ashamed of myself for being taken in by them. I'm so glad that one person's passion made me sit up and take notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh and last nights midnight run, his words “10k in the bank” about the distance,,,, isn’t it wording ironic
Went for a run. Pfft.

Why does he think we all need to know this? We will all fall to our knees in admiration?

Lots of people run 10k. Even chubby old me.

Doing it at night just shows how dysfunctional your exercise regime has become.

He needs to have some therapy and stop exercising frantically. It won’t chase away the sadness. It’s not the ‘best’ way to deal with grief.
Eventually you have to let it catch up with you and feel the sadness.

And those orders he gave Saf when azaylia was alive - that she wasn’t to see sadness and everyone had to be happy all the time. That was controlling and unkind. How dare he dictate what the mother of his child should do. That he knew best? That probably contributed to the manic behaviour around her in her final days. All partying and happy happy happy. A bit of quiet and calm was what she needed. That doesn’t equal miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am beyond annoyed and also ashamed of myself for being taken in by them. I'm so glad that one person's passion made me sit up and take notice.
Don't be annoyed with yourself, we wouldn't be human if we didn't see a baby girl facing that illness and not feel inclined to do something.

I mentioned ages ago that I was sure they were told by doctors that she’s never make it to Singapore in a million years - the poor baby was days/a week away from death - and they still rushed to put out a Go Fund Me.

All this info in these threads kind of confirms it for me, they were definitely informed by doctors that she’d pass away soon before they set it up.

Awful, selfish money obsessed people seeking fame, that’s all they are. And it genuinely disgusts me that they used their sick child to get it and continue to use her after she passed to make more money and post about her for attention and engagement. Urgh.
My sister works on a cancer ward, she said that 90 percent of the time these trips abroad for treatment are not advised as the success rates are so incredibly low.
I think as a parent any chance would be better than no chance.

But you're right, the doctors here would have most likely advised that the chances were incredibly slim.

There are cases where its worked, but as my sister explained to me , the cure may work short term but the chances of it coming back are almost a certainty, that could be somewhere else a few years later but it's all linked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I bet Georgina has been called on an urgent crisis Zoom meeting this morning. She will have been told to shut the duck up! A few more questions this morning that she hasnt addressed yet which is weird as she lives on IG on the latest AF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve reported Willows account to helpful that the stupid mothers put her DOB on there!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Miss Pity Party's story this morning....so p*ssed off at her right now....discussing some stupid freaking program her & the narcissist watched yesterday....it feels like she is taking the piss out all the sick children and giving us (who dare question them) the 🖕
Why does she ONLY ever talk about herself? Sweet Jesus. 🙄 Also, if she doesn’t want to go to the gym. Don’t bleeping go. She can go for a walk, heck she can actually get on that bike she bought, and go for a ride instead of going to a spin class. This endless angst over “come on Saf get to the gym” is getting really, really, tiresome. It’s just not the be all and end all to well-being. There is journaling, meditation, walking, yoga, art, colouring even, girls nights, and actual therapy! Yes, grieving is hard, we all know that and empathise, but telling 1M people on Instagram that it’s hard every morning won’t make it any easier although adding your coupon code for some fashion company later on today might. And it’s just not the correct channel for it now that she is “supposedly” the co-founder of a charity. I keep saying this, but if they want to be spokespersons for a charity they need to stop making it about them all the damn time! Saf needs to learn how to deal with her grief in private, and only show up in SERVICE of others now. That’s the decision they both made but clearly didn’t think through when they decided to set up a foundation faster than the speed of light! 🤦‍♀️

This obsession with the gym is something else entirely. The push to “train train train” all the time and eat protein pancakes is very masculine, and not what she needs or wants (clearly). But when all is said and done, they want to be founders of a charity, because it sounds noble take 1.7M that doesn’t bleeping belong to them, and just carry on as normal, making everything all about them. Will there be justice, and they will be exposed for what they are? I really hope so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow, this thread really went fast over the weekend!
I've barely been able to keep on track! haha!

I also reported the GFM. Don't get why they have it open still but also have donations through the website.

That Georgina woman - she's the one that posted her naked child all over her public instagram - I reported her page ages ago, apparently child nudity isnt against insta guidelines - absolutely disgusting! She's a weirdo too with her constant defending of these people! Really trying to get herself all the way into their lives!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I bet Georgina has been called on an urgent crisis Zoom meeting this morning. She will have been told to shut the duck up! A few more questions this morning that she hasnt addressed yet which is weird as she lives on IG on the latest AF
The team will be kicking off this morning, it’s their own fault they gave her too much attention. Lol she thought she’s was the bees knees didn’t she

Reactions: 3
So much more went on after that and it’s too early to find it in my brain 🙄. I remember it being all over Bargain Bay (local selling page) months and months after Alfie passed that the dad was inboxing people asking for more money to be donated. Like really hounding people who just didn’t have it to give. It was a weird one that one. Oh that’s going to annoy me now I need to remember….
That whole thing was horrible nurses getting their information put up online, people blocking the front of the hospitals to stop people getting in. Obviously its awful that a little boy passed away but the way that whole situation was dealt with was awful.

Reactions: 8
Why does she ONLY ever talk about herself? Sweet Jesus. 🙄 Also, if she doesn’t want to go to the gym. Don’t bleeping go. She can go for a walk, heck she can actually get on that bike she bought, and go for a ride instead of going to a spin class. This endless angst over “come on Saf get to the gym” is getting really, really, tiresome. It’s just not the be all and end all to well-being. There is journaling, meditation, walking, yoga, art, colouring even, girls nights, and actual therapy! Yes, grieving is hard, we all know that and empathise, but telling 1M people on Instagram that it’s hard every morning won’t make it any easier although adding your coupon code for some fashion company later on today might. And it’s just not the correct channel for it now that she is “supposedly” the co-founder of a charity. I keep saying this, but if they want to be spokespersons for a charity they need to stop making it about them all the damn time! Saf needs to learn how to deal with her grief in private, and only show up in SERVICE of others now. That’s the decision they both made but clearly didn’t think through when they decided to set up a foundation faster than the speed of light! 🤦‍♀️

This obsession with the gym is something else entirely. The push to “train train train” all the time and eat protein pancakes is very masculine, and not what she needs or wants (clearly). But when all is said and done, they want to be founders of a charity, because it sounds noble take 1.7M that doesn’t bleeping belong to them, and just carry on as normal, making everything all about them. Will there be justice, and they will be exposed for what they are? I really hope so.
Oh I forgot about the purchase of safs new bike! What happened to her therapy? Was it a one off or did she tunnel in so far, she couldn’t get out?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Georgina woman - she's the one that posted her naked child all over her public instagram - I reported her page ages ago, apparently child nudity isnt against insta guidelines - absolutely disgusting! She's a weirdo too with her constant defending of these people! Really trying to get herself all the way into their lives!
I reported her Facebook posts yesterday and they have removed them - so many pictures of her daughters without clothes on - such a massive safeguarding issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! My god. Who is buying all this stuff! So here is your new merch guys!!!
Why would anyone want a notebook with a company name on it?
They've literally gone on to vistaprint and had shitloads of corporate gifts created to then sell on. Looks so cheap and tacky!

Her nails though :sick: Why keep those monstrosities in your pics?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why would anyone want a notebook with a company name on it?
They've literally gone on to vistaprint and had shitloads of corporate gifts created to then sell on. Looks so cheap and tacky!

Her nails though :sick: Why keep those monstrosities in your pics?!
I think I remember Saf was talking about glitter to 1 of the fans ,on one of her lives, I didn’t know what she was talking about but now I do. They are 💯 in on this with them! It wouldnt surprise me if they’ve given her a big pile of money to buy the stock so it’s always on hand!

It’s sooooo tacky! Who would pay 💰 for this? I just can’t 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I forgot about the purchase of safs new bike! What happened to her therapy? Was it a one off or did she tunnel in so far, she couldn’t get out?
As I’ve said before, with all this planting seeds, harvesting and tunnelling, ole Saf should have been a farmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Georginas profile has gone,, has it been taken down ? Has she deactivated,, the plot thickens even more!!!! I can’t keep up!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.