Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Always choose to win over any trauma in your life yeah”

Well no. For many it’s not as easy as that.

He is insufferable as duck. My belief is that “a leopard doesn’t change his spots” and in this case, Ashley knows how to camouflage his very well. All this motivational cult speak is not only very superficial, but quite manipulative when you think about why he says what he says. I’m sure we will see more of this type of talk now, in the lead up to his next challenge. “Let’s get all the people nice and groomed ready for more donating”. To be honest, I’m not sure how much more I can watch of these two. It’s actually quite sickening. I guess I just want a front row seat for when it all goes tits up for them. It would be nothing less than they deserve.
God, what if he got a book deal?? For all his ‘motivational’ bullshit?? Weirder things have happen with Hinchs memoir!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
God, what if he got a book deal?? For all his ‘motivational’ bullshit?? Weirder things have happen with Hinchs memoir!
Sadly, I can imagine it. “Beast Bullshit” By The Beast. Foreword by Saf, “ Let’s Go Champ”. The size of the head on him if he got a book deal. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can you sit and ignore people’s pleas for help on the foundation page ?
How can you think that’s okay and not want to help ?
Ok they didn’t donate to lee which is ridiculous but they could at least have done a care package for him !!
they disgust me 😡

Reactions: 8
How can you sit and ignore people’s pleas for help on the foundation page ?
How can you think that’s okay and not want to help ?
Ok they didn’t donate to lee which is ridiculous but they could at least have done a care package for him !!
they disgust me 😡
13 weeks ago, people were tagging the Selfish Duo....they couldn't even acknowledge the the tag....if they had and posted about the little boy, maybe, just maybe, funds could have been raised before it spread to his brain. They raised funds for A, within 24hrs......they couldn't even use their platform to help raise funds for L....or any other child fighting this terrible disease. So freaking mad at them right now.... hateful couple.....they will reap what the sew....their "foundation" will go down the pan after this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was Alfie the baby who’s parents fought the hospital about withdrawing care? And all the people protested outside?
Yes and it went to court. Money original donated to have treatment in italy I believe. He unfortunately didn't make it and the money was going to be used for a foundation which again, never happened.

Reactions: 3
Im coming back to the UK on Thursday. I was going to leave my laptop here but oh no Im too scared to miss anything. I may even take it to my daughters wedding.
This has made my fat! It’s gripping isn’t it!

Laugh, not fat ^^ although COVID wasn’t kind to my appetite!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes and it went to court. Money original donated to have treatment in italy I believe. He unfortunately didn't make it and the money was going to be used for a foundation which again, never happened.
So much more went on after that and it’s too early to find it in my brain 🙄. I remember it being all over Bargain Bay (local selling page) months and months after Alfie passed that the dad was inboxing people asking for more money to be donated. Like really hounding people who just didn’t have it to give. It was a weird one that one. Oh that’s going to annoy me now I need to remember….

Reactions: 8
That mother needs to be very careful she is walking in thin ice getting implicated into all this!
Regarding willow I feel she’s been groomed into this cult by her mother and I’d say child services need to step in.

Before anyone gets on my back my 11 year old wouldn’t have Instagram and she certainly wouldn’t know what a go fund me was!

It’s all for the following and popularity by her mother, not financial gain like the Cains but she’s just as bad exploiting her child.

About a month or so back Willow was being bullied for it, instead of taking a step back and focusing on willow she’s pushing her further into the limelight.

Willow shouldn’t even know the things she knows, she’s a beautiful little girl and she probably has a heart of gold but her mother needs her head looking at!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So much more went on after that and it’s too early to find it in my brain 🙄. I remember it being all over Bargain Bay (local selling page) months and months after Alfie passed that the dad was inboxing people asking for more money to be donated. Like really hounding people who just didn’t have it to give. It was a weird one that one. Oh that’s going to annoy me now I need to remember….
Oh please remember I vaguely remember a work colleague donating a large sum for Alfie whilst fundraising for him, I never heard the bad side of it all so would be interesting to know what happened to the go fund me. How much was raised

Reactions: 2
I mentioned ages ago that I was sure they were told by doctors that she’s never make it to Singapore in a million years - the poor baby was days/a week away from death - and they still rushed to put out a Go Fund Me.

All this info in these threads kind of confirms it for me, they were definitely informed by doctors that she’d pass away soon before they set it up.

Awful, selfish money obsessed people seeking fame, that’s all they are. And it genuinely disgusts me that they used their sick child to get it and continue to use her after she passed to make more money and post about her for attention and engagement. Urgh.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The lack of comments sense is mind blowing! I cannot put my phone down the last few days!
I've only been on Tattle for a few days, I find myself checking in, in case I've missed something on their Instagram. I have followed and supported them since A was diagnosed....until they totally ignored and refused to help/donate to L. It's made me sick to the pit of my stomach....I hope they get their Karma soon. Nasty, spiteful, self absorbed cretins.

Reactions: 9
Thats the next thread title!
💯 it’s brilliant!

Sa

Just looked.
Saf mum & all her mothers extended side of the family have nothing at all to do with the foundation or the Cain family. Saf won’t answer questions about her mum. But her mum has done a lot of charity work for years looking through her FB, even shared & donated to a lot of the other go fund raise me pages. Seems a bit odd that she wants nothing at all to do with the foundation. Can not see or find one single picture or post of her supporting this foundation. 🤔 Saf brother seems to just be there to support her.
This is why Cash and Lash wanted her out of the way because she was very experienced in how charity correctly are run. In fact they probably know all about the morally wrong things you can spend charitable funds on, she will have told them over time how things work. A very premeditated business plan, that was hatched before baby died.

Sa

Just looked.
Saf mum & all her mothers extended side of the family have nothing at all to do with the foundation or the Cain family. Saf won’t answer questions about her mum. But her mum has done a lot of charity work for years looking through her FB, even shared & donated to a lot of the other go fund raise me pages. Seems a bit odd that she wants nothing at all to do with the foundation. Can not see or find one single picture or post of her supporting this foundation. 🤔 Saf brother seems to just be there to support her.
There’s none

Last edited:
Regarding willow I feel she’s been groomed into this cult by her mother and I’d say child services need to step in.

Before anyone gets on my back my 11 year old wouldn’t have Instagram and she certainly wouldn’t know what a go fund me was!

It’s all for the following and popularity by her mother, not financial gain like the Cains but she’s just as bad exploiting her child.

About a month or so back Willow was being bullied for it, instead of taking a step back and focusing on willow she’s pushing her further into the limelight.

Willow shouldn’t even know the things she knows, she’s a beautiful little girl and she probably has a heart of gold but her mother needs her head looking at!
I had no idea she had been bullied. I feel its her mum pushing her and mostly posting as her. I've reported her insta account as being under 13

Reactions: 12
Oh she really wants to be careful here.
I reckon the Cains would deny any knowledge of engaging with her if I’m being honest and claim she was just a very passionate follower.
If there’s no proof.
If she was keeping some of the profits and tit does hit the fan would HMRC get involved?
Undeclared monies?
She has children, I assume tax credits…?
I think so, cash hand overs between them and her, nothing official at all

I agree children's services need to look at this! Emotional abuse is taken very seriously. Fancy sacrificing her child like that for the sake of scraps of recognition from the scam couple over a baby they didn't even know.

Jess is related to Saf. I think she is Saf’s stepdad’s niece. Jess’s dad & Saf’s stepdad are brothers. So Jess & Saf are stepcousins. That is why she would have got involved & she is a personal trainer. Ash would have been rubbing his money grabbing hands asking her & her boyfriend to be involved. As well as another way to ensure Saf’s side of the family don’t believe all her mum said about him.

The foundation was rushed as they knew people had started to ask questions about their donations & the Go Fund Me page. How better to cover your tracks than start up a foundation to help children. Children needing help & being seriously ill always guarantees people will donate money. Sure way to keep the money coming in as well.
Has Jess realised what’s happening? Chrikey what a spiders web!

Stop looking for sympathy Saf! They both lost another 1100 followers between them yesterday
I said last week, just a matter of time they play MH/Troll card , all part of the cover up

I've only been on Tattle for a few days, I find myself checking in, in case I've missed something on their Instagram. I have followed and supported them since A was diagnosed....until they totally ignored and refused to help/donate to L. It's made me sick to the pit of my stomach....I hope they get their Karma soon. Nasty, spiteful, self absorbed cretins.
It’s bothered all of us a lot but you are really really upset, I’m so sorry for the let down you feel

All I see now when I watch Saf is a annoying pushy egotistical inflencer that spends her days “training” shopping, coffees, meals out, new clothes, beauty treatments, swimming soas

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Miss Pity Party's story this morning....so p*ssed off at her right now....discussing some stupid freaking program her & the narcissist watched yesterday....it feels like she is taking the piss out all the sick children and giving us (who dare question them) the 🖕

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh and last nights midnight run, his words “10k in the bank” about the distance,,,, isn’t it wording ironic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.