Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look at Ms Yates posts she needs to be very careful with her tone if she’s representing a charity, amazing that they’re allowing these randomers to represent them, sad to see another 3 families asking for help in the comments
What post are you talking about ? Lee or dr interview?

A
And it was best decided that it was a better idea that Matty wasn’t associated anymore coz the shits gonna hit the fan and he’s best out of it all beforehand., and he may have a chance to keep some of his reputation,
All the Cains jumped on the bandwagon once they see the £££££££ coming in to line their pockets.

Reactions: 8
Eeh its like a cult! The orange squad worship cash n lash like they can do no wrong - Azaylia was like some godly entity they cant believe has died - Azaylia shrines in peoples houses, etc. It screams cult behaviour. Creepy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I think she is the in house lawyer giving them advice, she has set her profile to private recently must be on the Cain payroll 😡 no wonder she having a good laugh
She's definitely family as she has that she is "melos mummy" and I've definitely seen them posting about a nephew called Carmelo. No idea which brother/sisters baby it is though

Reactions: 1
it is especially when they just get ignored , I really did think the foundation would do good but seems not x

been like that before azaylia . I don’t even think he shared a pregnancy announcement 🤷‍♀️
That’s how important he thought Baby A was before she became Sick which bought him fame. I looked back on his IG nothing of Baby A. That’s probably why he only wants his face over the foundation now not Baby A to keep him in the limelight. Who would put a lion 🦁 face in place of their beautiful daughter.

Reactions: 10
The V family side are reaching out to help families it seems…

Could be old news but it was new to me.

This was on 25th September.

Attachments

Those stories Cash has just posted aren’t capturing him at his best angle are they? 🤮 that beard is like actual pubes. He gives me the ick in so many ways, not least because he’s an egotistical, self proclaimed motivational guru 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of people think Georgina is involved ! Shes way to involved
Oh she really wants to be careful here.
I reckon the Cains would deny any knowledge of engaging with her if I’m being honest and claim she was just a very passionate follower.
If there’s no proof.
If she was keeping some of the profits and tit does hit the fan would HMRC get involved?
Undeclared monies?
She has children, I assume tax credits…?

Reactions: 3
Eeh its like a cult! The orange squad worship cash n lash like they can do no wrong - Azaylia was like some godly entity they cant believe has died - Azaylia shrines in peoples houses, etc. It screams cult behaviour. Creepy as duck
They'll be drinking the Cool-aid next

Reactions: 5
Those stories Cash has just posted aren’t capturing him at his best angle are they? 🤮 that beard is like actual pubes. He gives me the ick in so many ways, not least because he’s an egotistical, self proclaimed motivational guru 🤬
I see the cousin is still going strong.
She’s either so stupid or so skint.
Maybe both?

• Haha
Sa

This was on 25th September.
Just looked.
Saf mum & all her mothers extended side of the family have nothing at all to do with the foundation or the Cain family. Saf won’t answer questions about her mum. But her mum has done a lot of charity work for years looking through her FB, even shared & donated to a lot of the other go fund raise me pages. Seems a bit odd that she wants nothing at all to do with the foundation. Can not see or find one single picture or post of her supporting this foundation. 🤔 Saf brother seems to just be there to support her.

Reactions: 5
Sa

Just looked.
Saf mum & all her mothers extended side of the family have nothing at all to do with the foundation or the Cain family. Saf won’t answer questions about her mum. But her mum has done a lot of charity work for years looking through her FB, even shared & donated to a lot of the other go fund raise me pages. Seems a bit odd that she wants nothing at all to do with the foundation. Can not see or find one single picture or post of her supporting this foundation. 🤔 Saf brother seems to just be there to support her.
Yes I read she also posted a cryptic message (the pic was posted on way earlier threads) of (Ashley) making himself a CEO of a charity and paying himself £150k a year.
After that it’s suggested Ashley then went online to say the FB page that organised the plane flyover (Saf’s mum) was fake and accused them of keeping the sent in gifts.
Cue dumping of gifts on driveway…

Oh she really wants to be careful here.
I reckon the Cains would deny any knowledge of engaging with her if I’m being honest and claim she was just a very passionate follower.
If there’s no proof.
If she was keeping some of the profits and tit does hit the fan would HMRC get involved?
Undeclared monies?
She has children, I assume tax credits…?
I think Georgina is loving the attention she probably lived a quiet life before she became obsessed

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.