Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’ll be a location tag next.
I’d be scared to go to the graveyard, wouldn’t know who the duck was going to be there or turn up next.
It’s so bizarre because these people go on (daily) like they knew them or know them.
It’s bright orange now aswell, a right eyesore!

Looking at that picture makes me angry . If you look at other graves then azaylia it’s so noticeable imagine visiting family members greeted by that huge grave full of stuff .
Sorry replied on wrong post. It was meant for here,,
Just to say, it’s bright orange now even more noticeable

Reactions: 3
Judging from matty post he says “ we “ will be back . Does that mean they are all taking a break ?

maybe we will see some money being dished out in the coming days to the sick children x🤔

It’s bright orange now aswell, a right eyesore!
I wouldn’t want strangers visiting though or leaving stuff.
Making the resting place look nice is the only thing they can physically do for the lost loved one here on Earth so I kinda get that.
But strange people leaving stuff or other children reading books there, it’s a no from me.

Reactions: 9
Judging from matty post he says “ we “ will be back . Does that mean they are all taking a break ?

maybe we will see some money being dished out in the coming days to the sick children x🤔
I noticed that!! Looks like things are changing on the daily! Wonder what tomoro will bring, it’s been a very eventful week indeed.

I wouldn’t want strangers visiting though or leaving stuff.
Making the resting place look nice is the only thing they can physically do for the lost loved one here on Earth so I kinda get that.
But strange people leaving stuff or other children reading books there, it’s a no from me.
It’s just the bright orange grass isn’t exactly subtle

Reactions: 2

I noticed that!! Looks like things are changing on the daily! Wonder what tomoro will bring, it’s been a very eventful week indeed.
“We will be back….”
***once we’ve covered our tracks***

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It’s just the bright orange grass isn’t exactly subtle
No.
Reminds me of (off topic) an Only Fools and Horses episode.
When they paint the Mums memorial in luminous paint. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a look at Ms Yates posts she needs to be very careful with her tone if she’s representing a charity, amazing that they’re allowing these randomers to represent them, sad to see another 3 families asking for help in the comments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Right!
they might pull it off you never know, they may have a really good accountant that can swing a few favours!
They probably will.
But we all know and they all know the truth and they all have to live with it.
No matter what good things they do from now on it won’t ever take away the fact they stole, laundered, and spent it.
All under their daughters name.

• Heart
Look at this photo. The placement of Ashley vs Saf is ludicrous. Why did he always take the ventral spot? It was always him and Azaylia and Saf barely included.
This photo really makes me cross. Saf was pregnant and gave birth. She’s the mum yet is pushed to the side like a mere bystander. He’s so arrogant and self obsessed. I don’t think he sees anything wrong with his behaviour.

Also, I’m not convinced he will think the funds were incorrectly spent he misappropriated. I think he will consider all these demands for transparency tedious and unnecessary.
Just my opinion.
I feel the same about this photo. It speaks volumes. I had a trawl through both of their IG accounts earlier and from his you wouldn’t know Saf existed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had a look at Ms Yates posts she needs to be very careful with her tone if she’s representing a charity, amazing that they’re allowing these randomers to represent them, sad to see another 3 families asking for help in the comments
it is especially when they just get ignored , I really did think the foundation would do good but seems not x

I feel the same about this photo. It speaks volumes. I had a trawl through both of their IG accounts earlier and from his you wouldn’t know Saf existed!
been like that before azaylia . I don’t even think he shared a pregnancy announcement 🤷‍♀️

Even before Az cancer diagnosis you could see the kind of parents they were going to be - no doubt very good ones but it was all about the showy lifestyle.
I remember Saf saying she had been humbled by all she had gone through.

• Angry
What is actually wrong with these peopl
why on earth are random people visiting her resting place !!
this lads whole page is about the cains and how he misses her 🤮
The things horror films are made of

Well it’s not funny literally.
These people are clearly mentally ill.
And are only being encouraged by the foundation/family.
They should be so ashamed of themselves.

Has she met them?
Is this the one that gets her lips done?
I am guessing that she is one of those people who followed them around until she met them. But I tjink she probably started with Ashley's mom.

There have been posts about @Mairahsmiracle. I assume they've gone unanswered but she is now in the US. South Africa really rallied around them.

All the confessions....I stole milky way from. Woolies years ago, I felt so guilty I bought one in the newsagents and put it back in Woolies.
Me and my friend was on holiday around 9/10 years with her family and used her then one year old brother to pinch a bueno whilst pushing him in his pushchair😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If Georgina ever reads this, pleaseeee make ur facebook private!! It is scary what someone can see with how open it is. There are some scary people on the internet, protect ur kids!! Its actually crazy how much people upload to social media

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.