Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say to you?
She told me that Azaylia's Foundation doesn't need me, told me I'm a troll with a fake account yada yada yada. I told her I was real as can be, I don't use social media for followers, create go fund me accounts or beg for donations. The children and families I choose to assist are ones that I believe need it the most.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Go home to an empty house tho? I mean, I cant stand cash but you can see why he wouldnt wanna go home. Azaylia's face is everywhere and Lash probably hovvers round him like a fly to tit just for a bit of attention.
Yeah I totally get why he wouldn’t want to be in the house with all the reminders.
I also get why he wants to exercise and do what he can for children fighting cancer.
I don’t get why he needs to be paid from his daughters charity to do it……
No wait, I do.
Vanity.

Reactions: 5
She told me that Azaylia's Foundation doesn't need me, told me I'm a troll with a fake account yada yada yada. I told her I was real as can be, I don't use social media for followers, create go fund me accounts or beg for donations. The children and families I choose to assist are ones that I believe need it the most.
She really is a jobsworth,,, looking for a promotion already,, going that extra mile. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair I would avoid going home as well to her burnt pancakes and baby talk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Matty will take time out ( wife is probably sick of him leaving her and his baby ) not to mention he needs money coming in !!
I give Ashley and safiyya six months and they will break up it’s obvious Ashley can’t stand her presence hence why he’s rushed off again to do another challenge . That said if Matty quit will Ashley be going back home ??🤔

why does Ashley feel the need to keep disappearing ? Nobody is actually interested in these challenges anymore , like go home and actually use the money you already have to help sick kids I mean running around the uk ain’t helping sick kids is it !!
When he was doing that hill run (and it was a horrible view of his nasty sweaty beard 🤢) and he was saying, “You thought I’d given up….” Blah blah blah. I just thought, no one has given you a second thought. No one is wondering about your next challenge really. But I think he is genuinely so self absorbed, he believes he is this iconic heroic figure. It’s almost alarming.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry, but this has Guilty written all over it. Especially Saf not been around today

I think yesterday run up a mountain was probably just a few hours training with his team,,, regroup, talk about the mess they are in

I don’t think they are on another challenge
And it was best decided that it was a better idea that Matty wasn’t associated anymore coz the shits gonna hit the fan and he’s best out of it all beforehand., and he may have a chance to keep some of his reputation,

Reactions: 4
You'd think the foundation website would have a section called "shop" where people could buy all the merchandise. That way everyone would know it's proper official stuff rather than messaging some back alley desperado on insta and hoping the money goes to them.

I swear that georgina bird is unhinged. The lengths people would go to for a bit of attention from Z listers is ridiculous like calm down mate, he ent gonna shag ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When he was doing that hill run (and it was a horrible view of his nasty sweaty beard 🤢) and he was saying, “You thought I’d given up….” Blah blah blah. I just thought, no one has given you a second thought. No one is wondering about your next challenge really. But I think he is genuinely so self absorbed, he believes he is this iconic heroic figure. It’s almost alarming.
I don’t think these challenges are about sick kids at all , I think it’s a power trip !!
nobody actually cares about him and his challenge it’s getting boring I don’t see the point .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
E what a hypocrite.
SHE is the troll - for being awful to you.
SHE is also part of the flock of sheep…
and what is so funny about it is, they’re blatantly pulling the wool over her eyes and all the other ‘SweetBakes’.

Reactions: 5
She really is a jobsworth,,, looking for a promotion already,, going that extra mile. 😂
I'm about to tell her that I am the witch that will make her cry. This is the reason I use social media silently. Idiots, fake fame hoes, etc. I tagged Safiyyah so she can see that her team are driving people away but she won't care. I have reached out to her multiple times offering grieving services, advice, anything she needed as I could/can see she is struggling emotionally and mentally. I really don't think she started Ashley's scam but I do think she enjoys the finer things in life and doesn't see what she's doing. I think she is so lost in grief that she does whatever boss man wants. Thank God for her brother. I wish he would have her take a break and stay with his family for awhile. She needs to be around people of sound mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
E what a hypocrite.
SHE is the troll - for being awful to you.
SHE is also part of the flock of sheep…
and what is so funny about it is, they’re blatantly pulling the wool over her eyes and all the other ‘SweetBakes’.
Well it’s not funny literally.
These people are clearly mentally ill.
And are only being encouraged by the foundation/family.
They should be so ashamed of themselves.

Has anybody seen her Facebook 🤮
if you think her instal is weird go check this out not only is she obsessed with the cains she had photos of her daughters naked , for all to see why would you
Has she met them?
Is this the one that gets her lips done?

Reactions: 2
I stole a swizzler lolly from woolworths pick&mix in the late 80's, then hid it under my bed until I eventually smuggled it back out of the house and threw it away and I still think about it now and then 😂
All the confessions....I stole milky way from. Woolies years ago, I felt so guilty I bought one in the newsagents and put it back in Woolies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The twit is doing more harm than good. Who the duck does she think she is!!

Reactions: 2
What is actually wrong with these peopl
why on earth are random people visiting her resting place !!
this lads whole page is about the cains and how he misses her 🤮
There’ll be a location tag next.
I’d be scared to go to the graveyard, wouldn’t know who the duck was going to be there or turn up next.
It’s so bizarre because these people go on (daily) like they knew them or know them.

Reactions: 6
Looking at that picture makes me angry . If you look at other graves then azaylia it’s so noticeable imagine visiting family members greeted by that huge grave full of stuff .

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What is actually wrong with these peopl
why on earth are random people visiting her resting place !!
this lads whole page is about the cains and how he misses her 🤮
Naaaaahhhh I would be fuming if someone took a photo of my babys grave and uploaded it on their socials! 😡 what on earth gives them the right!! Cash and Lash have given these people too much access to Azaylia, it makes me sick!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.