Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think that they’ve spent so much thinking they could justify it as an expense and they’ve likely been told that they can’t now, they haven’t kept a track and are now likely having to add up and find receipts for everything. I wouldn’t be surprised if they start acting super hard up and claim they took a ‘loan’ from the charity to cover their ‘standard of living’. Or they may say that Ashley’s salary was backdated to justify the extras.
They will legally get away with it, of course, it’s where will the be on the population scale, pretty low down I’m guessing, when it all comes out. I agree ☝ I think they havnt kept proper accounts to date, are now trying to back pedal, charging around trying to account for this transaction for that transaction.
yikes! I bet they kept no receipts are barely any. Even the likes of a maccy d it needs to be accounted for. So novice !

Reactions: 3
Let's not forget, they'll be earning a lot of interest if that money is in their accounts. You can't beg money from your child's death bed then plead for privacy about the use of the funds and call donaters trolls.
I think that's why they are stalling

What do you reckon their next move will be?
Is he even on a another challenge?Last night could have just been a “training” session, I doubt he’s done any exercise since they got back from GTour no2

So what happened to the 100k????
94k I think glory tour no1, not said about no2, but it was different for number 2 as most donations done on line. A lot of buckets , cash was a big part,,, that will be dust 💯 , spent in shops, restaurants, beauty locations, blah blah
Nobody knows, thats certainly one of the questions that needs addressing. Where did they put the cash? This can be investigated as the foundation was up and running so will relevant accountancy information…

duck!! I would hate to be them right now! I would be ill!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We want to actively, every month give money to families…

Looks like Matty is calling it quits until 2022.
Enough time to sort out the books.
The plot thickens.
Let’s try and save some reputations here.

The plot thickens.
Makes you question why a couple of days ago they were out walking with weights….???

Attachments

Last edited:
they have been quite clear what they intend to do with the money and have promised to spend a monthly amount. So although Rome wasn't built in a day as they keep reminding us, lets hope that starts soon.
Personally I hope they donate to legitimate research, hospice or something like a Ronald McDonald house. there is for Birmingham children hospital so I wonder if they stayed in it?

Reactions: 8
Why has Lees go fund me went up to £100k. I’m just seeing greed at this point.
It has gone up twice. Each time it hits the stated goal, they increase it. I offered assistance with a program in the US and they said it was too late.

Reactions: 1
Judging from Safs old posts, she’s been desperate for this insta lifefor years. I bet she was BUZZING when Ash shown an interest in her as I bet she saw it as climbing the ladder. I have so much empathy for Saf that she lost her daughter & I do believe they set up the foundation with pure intentions as no one wants to see anyoneelse suffer the way they have, however I think she got addicted to the likes, comments, shares, etc. she literally went from 8,000 followers to over a million overnight when they said Azaylia was poorly. She is insta famous because Azaylia got sick & there was the media frenzy that came with that. However, like I said before, she has been desperate for this insta life. The blue tick, mingling with other Z listers, ads, gifted items, making money by posting on instagram. Being invited to certain award shows, film premiers, etc.

I have no doubt shes grieving Azaylia but I feel like its a bittersweet thing. Like she finally has that insta life she has desperately wanted for years, but the only way she got it was because her daughter died. Brutal.
I’m glad you mentioned her IG account because me being a weirdo who loves to pick things apart 😂 most of Saf & Cash’s followers are Bots!
This shows they are either paying for likes, followers or shares on both of their IG accounts.
Easiest way to spot this is say Saf does a post with over 5000 likes but only 30 -100 comments it shows up straight away she is paying for likes or using a paid software to boost her IG numbers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

The plot thickens.

Makes you question why a couple of days ago they were out walking with weights….???
What do you mean Matty calling it quits?

Sorry get it!

Reactions: 1
I've had a response from my report on the go fund me, said they will investigate & to request refund if I think the funds have not gone to where they were intended.
So I have, unfortunately she couldn't have the treatment, they've had the funeral & the foundation is up, requesting donations so no need for GFM anymore.
I would post my response from them but not sure if it's allowed?
I've done the same primarily due to the responses I received from Georgina Yates. Azaylia brought the world together and greed separated it. May she rest in peace.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Has he jumped ship for fear of personal backlash? Or made redundant?
Or has his sabbatical come to an end and he’s going back to his proper job
🤔🤔🤔🤔
Wonder what’s next, plot definatly thickens.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What do you mean Matty calling it quits?

Sorry get it!
On his latest post.
He’s taking time off to rest and will be back in 2022.

Has he jumped ship for fear of personal backlash? Or made redundant?
Or has his sabbatical come to an end and he’s going back to his proper job
🤔🤔🤔🤔
Wonder what’s next, plot definatly thickens.
He’s probably laying low until this all dies down.

We’ll probably have the cousin ‘resting’ until 2022 next.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All his birthdays had come at once! Jackpot!!!!😡

One off the female family member runs this part of it. This is the official wristbands

I’m assuming that none of the financial information will be available on these set ups? Proven how much has been donated?
This was done by Georgina Yates, family stalker. Also the unofficial water bottles, mugs and other crap.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont understand why they are letting random people make merchandise and then supposedly donate to them?
how would they donate - through the go fund me? is there any evidence of small donations like this coming in from the named people making all this stuff?
surely this is affecting the money collected?its also quite creepy, who is buying this stuff?
I would be furious just furious if someone was making merchandise with my Childs face on it

Reactions: 7
Kind of feel a little off posting this, because Lee’s parents were given some terrible news recently. But I only just noticed this now and immediately I thought “eh?” I donated to Lee’s parents a few days ago and quite frankly, after their latest update I felt that they should spend the money raised on creating lovely memories for Lee before he passed. But what I can’t understand is why they have now increased the target from 50K to 100K after what they just recently announced? This is now starting to raise a serious concern for me, about the ethicality of gofundme, and whether stringent measures need to be put in place for those who want to start campaigns for delicate situations such as this. I think there needs to be more guidelines or rules that need to be outlined around setting targets, and maybe even an approval process for that too. Because, it is all a bit no for me right now.

I don’t want my post to lead to a mob fest on Lee’s parents post because it’s not the time and place for that, and it is not why I’m posting this. So please don’t say anything on their socials. Quite frankly, they are only doing what they are “allowed” to do irregardless of what I think about it. But it is starting to feel a little like the whole “Ash & Saf” situation and while they are the reason why we are on this thread due to the huge exposure they got, it does beg the question, how many other Ash & Saf’s are out there?
I'm afraid to find out. I am so upset by all this that I just have to remember that everything I did was out of the kindness of my heart and leave it there. I donated for the the right reasons.

There was definately a female family member with a little boy who was doing the wristbands
Well I just got reamed on Azalyia's Foundation page because Georgina did them and 100% went to the foundation. I inquired as to why merchandise, if it's "official" is not on the website. She had her own link created.

Reactions: 2
Look at this photo. The placement of Ashley vs Saf is ludicrous. Why did he always take the ventral spot? It was always him and Azaylia and Saf barely included.
This photo really makes me cross. Saf was pregnant and gave birth. She’s the mum yet is pushed to the side like a mere bystander. He’s so arrogant and self obsessed. I don’t think he sees anything wrong with his behaviour.

Also, I’m not convinced he will think the funds were incorrectly spent he misappropriated. I think he will consider all these demands for transparency tedious and unnecessary.
Just my opinion.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking and just literally want to know what kind of conversations they had and what they were thinking when ( IF ) decided to take some of the donations. Like “Yeah well sadly she doesn’t need the money anymore so I’m gonna make myself CEO and get huge salary, then I’m gonna rent out brand new Merc, buy all the equipment needed for my “challenges” (khem khem), let Saf have some lashes or tit… “
Like literally what goes through your head when you know that money was raised in what 24hrs? for your dying child! How do you justify to yourself taking even a penny out of that and using for your own benefit?!

Reactions: 7
I dont understand why they are letting random people make merchandise and then supposedly donate to them?
how would they donate - through the go fund me? is there any evidence of small donations like this coming in from the named people making all this stuff?
surely this is affecting the money collected?its also quite creepy, who is buying this stuff?
I would be furious just furious if someone was making merchandise with my Childs face on it
Yes, some of them have go fund me accounts set up as well. Even that little girl. Then they ask you to message them for your order. I research any person, organization, etc. that I try and assist and this all got by me. Although to be fair to myself, I donated while Azaylia was alive. Confession, I did buy those damn wristbands because I thought I was on their official site. I was on Georginas look a like linked page that does not navigate through the foundation.

I wonder if matty's partner has said he needs to start spending more time with her & his daughter. I realise he is supporting his brother but, and same for safs brother they must be neglecting their own families somewhat to give as much time as they seem to, to their siblings.
Also having a nose on matty's profile not one picture of his partner, its all him & 'the boys' on holiday or nights out & then 'his' daughter. There's a picture of him, cashley, miks the cousin and some others on a night out on August Bank Holiday last year, so both of them had baby's less than a month old & they go out on the hoy with 'family'. I think their mothers need to have look what kind of men they have raised. I know cash & mat have different mothers but cash's mum treats matty as her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.