Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is Ashley’s brothers Mrs. Another member of the Cain family. It says on IG she lawyer. 🤔
How many brothers has he got like? It’s all very weird, Matty is his brother but isn’t Vicky’s son , but Matty calls her mum and she calls him son and his daughter a granddaughter.. What’s the set up? I’m dizzy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find this offensive....a dig at people who have legitimate questions. Doesn't she realise these "sheep" are the same people who donated to her granddaughter. Just goes to prove they are disgusting.
Nope....she's Georgina Yates, self appointed spokes person for the family. If you were a legitimate, straight forward family, you'd get rid of this negative entity from having anything to do with your cause.

Reactions: 6
What do you reckon their next move will be?
Is he even on a another challenge?Last night could have just been a “training” session, I doubt he’s done any exercise since they got back from GTour no2

94k I think glory tour no1, not said about no2, but it was different for number 2 as most donations done on line. A lot of buckets , cash was a big part,,, that will be dust 💯 , spent in shops, restaurants, beauty locations, blah blah
Nobody knows, thats certainly one of the questions that needs addressing. Where did they put the cash? This can be investigated as the foundation was up and running so will relevant accountancy information…

duck!! I would hate to be them right now! I would be ill!!!!!
I don't know how they sleep at night! I stole a fiver from my Mams purse in 1976 and I feel guilty to this day!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've done the same primarily due to the responses I received from Georgina Yates. Azaylia brought the world together and greed separated it. May she rest in peace.
What did she say to you?

Reactions: 2
What did she say to you?
Someone needs to ask if she is a spokesperson for the charity or the family, otherwise she’s going way above her own
Also, to sell charity bands, mugs etc shouldnt there be a shop on the site? Selling via DM is very very dodgy

Reactions: 8
Nope....she's Georgina Yates, self appointed spokes person for the family. If you were a legitimate, straight forward family, you'd get rid of this negative entity from having anything to do with your cause.
Yes it was G that posted it, however, it was A's mother that added it to her story on Instagram.

Saf is very obvious in her attempt to PROVE their united front. It’s very entertaining to say the least. What next? Writing romantic poetry to one another in the comments? 🤣
Ill never understand why people who love togwther comment on eachothers thinvs are they writing this whilst sitting on thr same sofa 🙃🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After reading her posts on the foundation page she’s nominated herself unofficial spokeswoman
Someone needs to ask if she is a spokesperson for the charity or the family, otherwise she’s going way above her own
Also, to sell charity bands, mugs etc shouldnt there be a shop on the site? Selling via DM is very very dodgy
It will all be cooked,, underhand money changing hands with no accounts. Very dangerous!

Lash has been quiet today

They never introduced any of them did they? Didn’t give us a little background of who they were and a bit about them. That’s really rude, I think!
Everyone was guessing who are these people. Very unprofessional, that was fail no1

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't know how they sleep at night! I stole a fiver from my Mams purse in 1976 and I feel guilty to this day!
I stole a swizzler lolly from woolworths pick&mix in the late 80's, then hid it under my bed until I eventually smuggled it back out of the house and threw it away and I still think about it now and then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Matty will take time out ( wife is probably sick of him leaving her and his baby ) not to mention he needs money coming in !!
I give Ashley and safiyya six months and they will break up it’s obvious Ashley can’t stand her presence hence why he’s rushed off again to do another challenge . That said if Matty quit will Ashley be going back home ??🤔

why does Ashley feel the need to keep disappearing ? Nobody is actually interested in these challenges anymore , like go home and actually use the money you already have to help sick kids I mean running around the uk ain’t helping sick kids is it !!

Reactions: 12
I stole a swizzler lolly from woolworths pick&mix in the late 80's, then hid it under my bed until I eventually smuggled it back out of the house and threw it away and I still think about it now and then 😂
I brought a school rubber home from primary school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Matty will take time out ( wife is probably sick of him leaving her and his baby ) not to mention he needs money coming in !!
I give Ashley and safiyya six months and they will break up it’s obvious Ashley can’t stand her presence hence why he’s rushed off again to do another challenge . That said if Matty quit will Ashley be going back home ??🤔

why does Ashley feel the need to keep disappearing ? Nobody is actually interested in these challenges anymore , like go home and actually use the money you already have to help sick kids I mean running around the uk ain’t helping sick kids is it !!
They can’t answer our questions right now so are hiding/resting or basically trying to cover up what’s already been spent.
If they aren’t on social media nothing can be asked so it won’t look so bad.
They want us and our questions to go away.

They can’t answer our questions right now so are hiding/resting or basically trying to cover up what’s already been spent.
If they aren’t on social media nothing can be asked so it won’t look so bad.
They want us and our questions to go away.
I’m sorry, but this has Guilty written all over it. Especially Saf not been around today

I think yesterday run up a mountain was probably just a few hours training with his team,,, regroup, talk about the mess they are in

I don’t think they are on another challenge

Reactions: 6
I don't know how they sleep at night! I stole a fiver from my Mams purse in 1976 and I feel guilty to

He's working on his plan D,E or F for swindling people out of their cash. I feel horrible as that precious baby's memory is being wiped away by simple greed.

I’m sorry, but this has Guilty written all over it. Especially Saf not been around today
I know.
When have they ever been silent this long?
Matty all of a sudden giving it a rest until next year when two/three days ago they were out training for the next challenge…
I call BULLSHIT.
They’re getting worried.
Matty is like woah, I’m laying low until this dies down.
Harry’s there making sure we know he’s funded himself and his van.
It’s laughable.
I’m waiting for what the cousin comes out with next.
Tick Tock.

Reactions: 15

completely o/t but Woolworths picknmix was the best wasn’t it?

• Haha
Go home to an empty house tho? I mean, I cant stand cash but you can see why he wouldnt wanna go home. Azaylia's face is everywhere and Lash probably hovvers round him like a fly to tit just for a bit of attention.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How many brothers has he got like? It’s all very weird, Matty is his brother but isn’t Vicky’s son , but Matty calls her mum and she calls him son and his daughter a granddaughter.. What’s the
How many brothers has he got like? It’s all very weird, Matty is his brother but isn’t Vicky’s son , but Matty calls her mum and she calls him son and his daughter a granddaughter.. What’s the set up? I’m dizzy
Think Pop's was a busy boy too back in the day!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.