Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would anybody actually want merch saying let’s go champ . Makes no sense the foundation is about sick children yet all I see is azaylia . Maybe they should have just made a remembering azaylia page and set up a merch shop . None of this carry on is about sick children . Maybe all these women could invest in making gifts for those in hospital fighting cancer .

Little boy near me had cancer he’s only three years old and it’s the third time it’s come back 😞 the foundation and these women could be using time to make gift packs pjs socks and toys treats and little wash bags for why they are in hospital and drop them off at local hospitals but no it’s all about being Up Ashley cains arse none of them give two shits about cancer and children fighting it !!

At least we can all say Andrea actually does care about sick children she donated £280 to baby lee Vicky didn’t if any if the cains infact none of them even shared his story absolutely shocking . I wish Andrea and safiyya was talking I guarantee andrea would have made that foundation good and actually used the money to help sick children . I think that’s why Ashley got rid of Andrea he knew before azaylia died he would make a foundation to profit from and he knows how passionate Andrea is about giving and charity so he got rid of her !! 👌🏻🤔🤔

sorry that was an essay 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
nEW MEMBERS :- A few threads back this was briefly discussed, a reliable source (I think I was a friend of family) posted that Ash was so uninterested that Saf and Andrea did the nursery themselves and actually had to get somebody in to help put the crib up!
said that Andrea was arranged to pick Saf and baby up from maternity ward when they were discharged, she had. At trouble though, am I the only one who thinks that’s a bit weird? he’s definetly been on some kind of driving ban! No wonders reallythough , he’s a flashy boy racer, it’s embarrassing a man of his age!)
I don't know if this is on another thread, when she was doing lives a girl on there got dragged she was saying he has a four yr old daughter he does nothing for. She tried to ignore it but it shook her and she left live. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if this is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
why would anybody actually want merch saying let’s go champ . Makes no sense the foundation is about sick children yet all I see is azaylia . Maybe they should have just made a remembering azaylia page and set up a merch shop . None of this carry on is about sick children . Maybe all these women could invest in making gifts for those in hospital fighting cancer .

Little boy near me had cancer he’s only three years old and it’s the third time it’s come back 😞 the foundation and these women could be using time to make gift packs pjs socks and toys treats and little wash bags for why they are in hospital and drop them off at local hospitals but no it’s all about being Up Ashley cains arse none of them give two shits about cancer and children fighting it !!

At least we can all say Andrea actually does care about sick children she donated £280 to baby lee Vicky didn’t if any if the cains infact none of them even shared his story absolutely shocking . I wish Andrea and safiyya was talking I guarantee andrea would have made that foundation good and actually used the money to help sick children . I think that’s why Ashley got rid of Andrea he knew before azaylia died he would make a foundation to profit from and he knows how passionate Andrea is about giving and charity so he got rid of her !! 👌🏻🤔🤔

sorry that was an essay 😂
💯 💯!!!! Nailed it!

I don't know if this is on another thread, when she was doing lives a girl on there got dragged she was saying he has a four yr old daughter he does nothing for. She tried to ignore it but it shook her and she left live. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if this is true.
Did not know that,, it’s not been on this thread. What did she say? That could be a very jealous person making it up aswell

They are all in it together ,, sharing each other’s products, and the magpiedigital page has been providing the branded stock to all of them, including, now:/ Vicky, her sister and that lawyer female relative last night.
Magpie digital is the main man in the merch 💯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Loads to catch up on… wow.
The plot thickens even more.

Jess is related to Saf, so they weren’t just random people meeting. I thought Jess helped them with the bikes and training - that’s how it seemed to me yesterday reading their profiles.

Again I’m putting my questions for Ashley & Safiyya back out there.
How much money is currently in the foundation?
How much money was used to set up the foundation?
How much money has been spent from the 1.7m raised by the public?
Do you/family receive a pay from the foundation?
Why do you need so much money before you can start helping these families?
Why are you avoiding answering any of these questions?

Reactions: 10
Every family member are part of it look,,,, look at the tags! I mean, like, what could possibly be next!

Loads to catch up on… wow.
The plot thickens even more.

Jess is related to Saf, so they weren’t just random people meeting. I thought Jess helped them with the bikes and training - that’s how it seemed to me yesterday reading their profiles.

Again I’m putting my questions for Ashley & Safiyya back out there.
How much money is currently in the foundation?
How much money was used to set up the foundation?
How much money has been spent from the 1.7m raised by the public?
Do you/family receive a pay from the foundation?
Why do you need so much money before you can start helping these families?
Why are you avoiding answering any of these questions?
Are your family selling merch? Are you financially profiting?

She is the GF of Harry, who rode with them sometimes (obviously she has a proper job as she wasn’t there full time like Harry)
She is the one that pulled out of climbing one of the mountains as she said weather was too bad.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So as far as I can see, Vicky is t shirts, lawyer sister is wristbands , mad Stacey is water bottle, Georgina spokeswoman is a mixture of stuff, and vices sisters dabbles in a bit of everything and the people who provide the full range is…….. magpiedigital 👏👏

Looks like there is more than the basics at the mo,,,,, look closely at this

Attachments

Reactions: 4
There is no way they want that merch associated officially through the foundations books but they are involved in it getting backhanders

Reactions: 8
Has anybody asked them to prove they donated the money to the foundation ?
they all say they have but have they ?

Reactions: 3
It’s actually all coming together now, the last couple of days have been eye opening but pieces of the puzzle are fitting

Has anybody asked them to prove they donated the money to the foundation ?
they all say they have but have they ?
I’m sure it’s been asked but they don’t answer anything

Every time a question is asked people say “ he gave all his designer clothing away and even sold his car “

if you read this it says Ashley was “ considering “ giving his clothes away ! Shows how much people are blinded by the truth . hes driving a new car so how did he sell everything 😂🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I forgot about the purchase of safs new bike! What happened to her therapy? Was it a one off or did she tunnel in so far, she couldn’t get out?
💯 💯!!!! Nailed it!

Did not know that,, it’s not been on this thread. What did she say? That could be a very jealous person making it up aswell

They are all in it together ,, sharing each other’s products, and the magpiedigital page has been providing the branded stock to all of them, including, now:/ Vicky, her sister and that lawyer female relative last night.
Magpie digital is the main man in the merch 💯
She just tried to blank it but people were having a go at the girl asking her to prove it she reckoned the kids mum was her family and had pics but couldn't post them on there. She even said yes see she's gone now truth hurts. Someone else said she was still reading messages. Your right could be some nut but I wouldn't put it past him for one minute.

So as far as I can see, Vicky is t shirts, lawyer sister is wristbands , mad Stacey is water bottle, Georgina spokeswoman is a mixture of stuff, and vices sisters dabbles in a bit of everything and the people who provide the full range is…….. magpiedigital 👏👏

Looks like there is more than the basics at the mo,,,,, look closely at this
Kissing cousin is just his camping buddy 🤔

Reactions: 3
Every time a question is asked people say “ he gave all his designer clothing away and even sold his car “

if you read this it says Ashley was “ considering “ giving his clothes away ! Shows how much people are blinded by the truth . hes driving a new car so how did he sell everything 😂🤔
This goes back to 27 July!!!! He addressed it, got loads of support, spent some more and that’s how the story goes

She just tried to blank it but people were having a go at the girl asking her to prove it she reckoned the kids mum was her family and had pics but couldn't post them on there. She even said yes see she's gone now truth hurts. Someone else said she was still reading messages. Your right could be some nut but I wouldn't put it past him for one minute.

Kissing cousin is just his camping buddy 🤔
Agreed, he’s definately capable,, morals of an Ally Cat, that 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.