Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^^^This. It hasn’t crossed her mind has it? 🤣 It would be the easiest reading this person ever has to do.
Oh I could do it for her and make a fortune ! Well then again we’ve probably paid for it anyway

Reactions: 6
This is what the foundation is for ?
so help families that are raising funds for treatmeant outside the NHS
And to provide children with memorable experiences whilst fighting cancer

so why has nothing been done ? Why is safiyya not doing anything at all ? Why is Ashley just running and bike rides ? Why can’t they just answer the questions ? 🤷‍♀️😡

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Fab!!!! Love it

They’ve opened a huge big bag of worms,, they’ve left it too late, their silence made matters worse, I can’t see a way back now, they are basically fucked!

I can’t see it,, which group, there’s soo many!

Make,what you want of this! 😂😂😂😂

I havnt read ANY of these on FB!
Sharon Philips your a daftie end of!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I could do it for her and make a fortune ! Well then again we’ve probably paid for it anyway
I would cheerfully give her a reading.....I guarantee she wouldn't like it though...she would get a whole load of home truths...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

so why has nothing been done ? Why is safiyya not doing anything at all ? Why is Ashley just running and bike rides ? Why can’t they just answer the questions ? 🤷‍♀️😡
@GobShyte64 gave a really good reply to this in the last thread - https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-cain-6-wam-bam-what-a-scam.23608/post-6704216

They could be supporting by just re-posting, not financially! It's all in the wording!

Fab!!!! Love it

They’ve opened a huge big bag of worms,, they’ve left it too late, their silence made matters worse, I can’t see a way back now, they are basically fucked!

Oh duck off Sharon you twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fab!!!! Love it

So many groups, funny how the only person group he wanted shutting down on FB was Azaylia grandma Andrea’s. He was scared she would tell everyone the truth. bet he was ready to evacuate his bowels at the thought of her opening her mouth about him & his family.

Reactions: 17
Has Safs brother also fallen out with the mum? Seems like he is safs only support so I was wondering if he’s also on bad terms with Andrea.
Sorry if this has been mentioned on previous threads I might have missed it if so!
not sure if they’ve fallen out - I am inclined to say no as Andrea had his little boy a few weeks ago (unless she had him but they don’t speak). I can’t see what Andrea has done wrong so I would say probably not. Would love to know her brothers views!

Reactions: 8
Did I read here that
Someone just told me that Michelle Louise Bucknall is “Cash’s” Auntie, his mother Vicky Smith sister another one making money on the back of all the free clothes etc his whole family making money on baby A being sick. 😡
Interesting, the first grid post was 12 September, so the T-shirt’s, wrist bands her stuff, are all sold by Azaylias immediate family, this is so sick!

• Sick
Saf’s brother seems a good guy, I wonder if he secretly despises Ashley but wants to keep the peace because I know that happens in other families a lot, not talking about personal experience just friends.

Reactions: 16

Apparently it’s all yet to come…. 🙄 The fact is, it’s looking very unlikely we will see 1.7M donated. There will be bits and pieces donated here and there, especially after bike rides etc but I don’t think they ever intended to give away all of the money.

Reactions: 4
The longevity of all this merch needs to be questioned, what happens when the avid fans have bought everything? They clearly have no plan.

Apparently it’s all yet to come…. 🙄 The fact is, it’s looking very unlikely we will see 1.7M donated. There will be bits and pieces donated here and there, especially after bike rides etc but I don’t think they ever intended to give away all of the money.
I agree, they were not letting that amount of money slip through their fingers, sitting in their bank account

I missed something ! Who is Sharonnnnn???
Me rii

Me too 😂

Found it!!!!!! PARTNERSHIP with Az foundation!!!!!!! Knew it!

ns there There we have it!!!!!
mid magpiefigital another family member????? Gotta be!
Wow!!!just wow!!!!

Mad Stacey obviously in on it too

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.