Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely selling goods via Instagram DM and not in any kind of traceable way is not within HMRC guidelines, how can you accurately report on selling figures? Money raised shouldn’t go into an individual’s bank account, should go into the Foundation’s bank account

Reactions: 8
The plot thickens, seeing as Ashley called out the Facebook page, why is he allowing this unofficial merch to be sold?
Jesus, anyone could be dipping into the pot at this stage , all this about the charity not bring ready and wanting everything done properly ... you've got strangers selling merchandise.
Quick enough to call Andrea out, wheres the statement about this unofficial merch?

This reminds me of another case, (totally different circumstances) but a girl called Ellie Williams who was allegedly groomed and beaten, people went crazy on the page making all sorts of "merchandise" and some of them just kept the money... it went crazy.
One girl was selling candles, no one ever recieved them and she disappeared sharpish.

Reactions: 13
I think this is perfect👌
Fab!!!! Love it

Surely selling goods via Instagram DM and not in any kind of traceable way is not within HMRC guidelines, how can you accurately report on selling figures? Money raised shouldn’t go into an individual’s bank account, should go into the Foundation’s bank account
They’ve opened a huge big bag of worms,, they’ve left it too late, their silence made matters worse, I can’t see a way back now, they are basically fucked!

The plot thickens, seeing as Ashley called out the Facebook page, why is he allowing this unofficial merch to be sold?
Jesus, anyone could be dipping into the pot at this stage , all this about the charity not bring ready and wanting everything done properly ... you've got strangers selling merchandise.
Quick enough to call Andrea out, wheres the statement about this unofficial merch?

This reminds me of another case, (totally different circumstances) but a girl called Ellie Williams who was allegedly groomed and beaten, people went crazy on the page making all sorts of "merchandise" and some of them just kept the money... it went crazy.
One girl was selling candles, no one ever recieved them and she disappeared sharpish.
I can’t see it,, which group, there’s soo many!

Make,what you want of this! 😂😂😂😂

I havnt read ANY of these on FB!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Honestly it’s sickening !!
poor little baby had no peace in her final days , it should have been Ashley and safiyya peaceful environment and cuddles not partying screaming in a dying baby’s face . đŸ€ź

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I bleeping hate that likkle lion and ikkle lion tit. That poor baby was pimped out from the moment of her diagnosis, so basically her whole, tragically short, life. It’s sickening how Cash and Lash treated her then, while she was dying and now she is gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
And she is driving me mad with the gym đŸ€”
i dont go the gym but I love water sports I have a paddle board and I go the beach and lakes on it .
nithing better than a cold swim and paddle on the board great for mental health !!
this whole gym is getting to much I don’t get it . Why does she not have a run with Ashley ?.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fab!!!! Love it

They’ve opened a huge big bag of worms,, they’ve left it too late, their silence made matters worse, I can’t see a way back now, they are basically fucked!

I can’t see it,, which group, there’s soo many!

Make,what you want of this! 😂😂😂😂

I havnt read ANY of these on FB!
Can see your display pic at the bottom of these!

Thread suggestions from page 47 onwards! So remember the good ones then repost then!
My bad, thought it was page 40!

Someone just told me that Michelle Louise Bucknall is “Cash’s” Auntie, his mother Vicky Smith sister another one making money on the back of all the free clothes etc his whole family making money on baby A being sick. 😡
Yea she’s their auntie! She’s so quick to jump on comments too defending Ashley, she said how do you know he doesn’t work đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł eh we know when he has a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been following these threads for a while and feel relieved theres a few of us that see through their tit ! Just hoping their gig will be up soon but worry they will just fade away like Alfies parents.I hope people see soon because I don’t know how much more of watching Saf debate about going to the gym/bikeride/spa/spin/hairdresser or eyelash appa I can take. I don’t think she is blind to this scam but I think she just goes along with what ever Cashly says in hopes he will never leave.

Reactions: 5
Nuts all off them 😂
every single day these crazy women share pictures and the foundation making mercy and what for ?
the foundation is doing nothing !!
I am starting to think this foundation is nothing about sick children it’s just to remember azaylia and keep these mad women around .

is it bad that I now can’t stand the colour orange . Like I won’t even buy a orange candle or anything to do with lions it automatically reminds me off Ashley cain and his delusional fans đŸ˜‚đŸ€ź

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And she is driving me mad with the gym đŸ€”
i dont go the gym but I love water sports I have a paddle board and I go the beach and lakes on it .
nithing better than a cold swim and paddle on the board great for mental health !!
this whole gym is getting to much I don’t get it . Why does she not have a run with Ashley ?.
Also she’s having a reading she’s splashed everything on her public insta everything about her life so she’s going to be told things she wants to hear

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also she’s having a reading she’s splashed everything on her public insta everything about her life so she’s going to be told things she wants to hear
Mark my words, she will be telling everyone A is cheering on the foundation....if I'm right, I'm going to take up Tarot Card reading đŸ€ȘđŸ€Ł

Reactions: 9
delusional honestly . No time to sort the foundation out but plenty of time for gym and running and lash appointment.

what pissed me off the most last week was she shared lee story donated abs nothing didn’t even share it on her or Ashley’s social media abounds and she then went and had her hair done . Like if I had a foundation and had a family begging me for help I would donate whatever I could even out my own pocket but to donate nothing and go for her hair appointment she’s a joke !!

Reactions: 11
Saf can be a bit dim can’t she so when Cashley mentioned a foundation in Azaylias name she thought she was getting her own makeup brand

• Haha
Reactions: 20
^^^^This. It hasn’t crossed her mind has it? đŸ€Ł It would be the easiest reading this person ever has to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.