Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! My god. Who is buying all this stuff! So here is your new merch guys!!!
Does Stacey sweet bakes actually know cash and lash (love these new nicknames btw) personally? What if she’s paying for all this tat out of her own pocket? It’s not right all this.
Oops ETA I can’t keep up I thought she’d got all the note books made but it looks like she bought from another ‘fan’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think I remember Saf was talking about glitter to 1 of the fans ,on one of her lives, I didn’t know what she was talking about but now I do. They are 💯 in on this with them! It wouldnt surprise me if they’ve given her a big pile of money to buy the stock so it’s always on hand!

It’s sooooo tacky! Who would pay 💰 for this? I just can’t 😂😂😂😂😂
They won’t let their own daughter rest in peace it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does Stacey sweet bakes actually know cash and lash (love these new nicknames btw) personally? What if she’s paying for all this tat out of her own pocket? It’s not right all this.
Oops ETA I can’t keep up I thought she’d got all the note books made but it looks like she bought from another ‘fan’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
Eh? So the fans are jumping ship and getting rid of their loot, by selling it in to other fans. Brilliant! 😂

This is getting more and more Cuckoo on the daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eh? So the fans are jumping ship and getting rid of their loot, by selling it in to other fans. Brilliant! 😂
🤣 I’ve just confused things! When I saw the post of the notepads on here I thought Stacey had gone and got more stuff made. When I looked at the wording it says she bought it (with other things) from other people! My head hurts now lol maybe they do swaps lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Vicky has definately got something to do with the tshirt side of things. So it’s just the t shirts and bands that family members look after? Not the other paraphanila that those 2 stalkers are selling ;but apparently are handing over the funds to the foundation? )
Surely this must have been an official business transaction ? Why wouldn’t it be?

🤣 I’ve just confused things! When I saw the post of the notepads on here I thought Stacey had gone and got more stuff made. When I looked at the wording it says she bought it (with other things) from other people! My head hurts now lol maybe they do swaps lol
Why do all these people have this merch in the first place though ? It’s mental!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If they have 'official' merch, then why not sell it through their website?! Why allow randoms to be profiting from your child?! Eurgh, I just don't get it

Reactions: 9
I honestly had no idea that there were freaks out there that actually do this with dead children who they don’t remotely know? And they arnt one offs! This things goes on all the time, but I’ve never followed any other child so closely that I’ve watched this type of shitshow evolve before.

I honestly had no idea that there were freaks out there that actually do this with dead children who they don’t remotely know? And they arnt one offs! This things goes on all the time, but I’ve never followed any other child so closely that I’ve watched this type of shitshow evolve before.
Id absolutely love to let that Georgina and Stacey have a piece of my mind but once a
I start I can’t stop!

Reactions: 2
Stop looking for sympathy Saf! They both lost another 1100 followers between them yesterday
She should have thought of that before she called that woman a twit for not wanting to appear in her live!

How can you sit and ignore people’s pleas for help on the foundation page ?
How can you think that’s okay and not want to help ?
Ok they didn’t donate to lee which is ridiculous but they could at least have done a care package for him !!
they disgust me 😡
How can you sit and ignore people’s pleas for help on the foundation page ?
How can you think that’s okay and not want to help ?
Ok they didn’t donate to lee which is ridiculous but they could at least have done a care package for him !!
they disgust me 😡
I was thinking about this the other night. I thought they might have donated anonymously and we were being a bit harsh but then I thought Nah they would want the glory so I gave my head a wobble :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
People are weird about kids of people they follow on insta. Look at Ronnie Hinch, his mental mother has over exposed him so much her followers claim they are his aunties! They are obsessed with him as they feel they know him as they’ve seen so much of his life. Same as A, they showed so much of her that the nut job people now think she’s theirs. That they are a part of their family. In years to come all these ‘influencers’ will rue the day they started sharing their kids lives on insta. I’m sure even Cash and Lash will feel guilty eventually.

Reactions: 13
People are weird about kids of people they follow on insta. Look at Ronnie Hinch, his mental mother has over exposed him so much her followers claim they are his aunties! They are obsessed with him as they feel they know him as they’ve seen so much of his life. Same as A, they showed so much of her that the nut job people now think she’s theirs. That they are a part of their family. In years to come all these ‘influencers’ will rue the day they started sharing their kids lives on insta. I’m sure even Cash and Lash will feel guilty eventually.
Influencers will only feel bad about cashing in on their kids when the kids grow up and disown or take them for compensation. All this making memories stuff is nonsense.

Reactions: 7
I thought it at the time but I can’t stop seeing it now, that bike kit is soooo out there and OTT, I understand the colour ect but he would have got the biggest buzz riding through little towns , they certainly stand out and he bloody loves it!

It's still showing for me.
It’s ok, she blocked me, I asked her a couple of questions, they wernt rude that were just spot on, she obviously didn’t care for them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.