Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocdip

VIP Member
Same as me! And I think the way she’s doing things now with the crafty little quotes and the way she’s coming across she’s just the spawn of him I believe 💯 she’s grieving and hurting but I also think she’s playing a game with her anxiety etc I suffer horrendously with anxiety and I couldn’t think of anything worse than coming on camera talking to someone
This! I had experienced nearly losing my baby last year we were told he was going to die 💔 he didn’t thankfully he’s here but I’ve seen things no mother should see, I’ve been diagnosed with PTSD put on a few stone panic attacks daily! I’ve not got one picture of myself on social media because I’m not confident anymore my anxiety takes over my life! I’m not sure how Saf can play the anxiety card whilst eye fucking herself with her dying child in her arms

• Heart
Reactions: 29

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
I honestly think it's best to donate to hospices. Hospices give long term care not just end of life.

This Go Fund me situation with Ash and Sad is just appalling. What I dont understand is why they still have the go fund me or can it be left open indefinitely and you withdraw money?

I think starting a foundation, even if well intentioned was a stupid idea. They are not qualified to counsel people (and not in the right mental frame of mind) nor have they any criteria to assess bids for funding. They should have given the money to a hospice, or substancial donations to hospitals that need equipment for children cancer. to do a video with their own hospital and not fund the machine they need which costs £80,000. Most of us dream of winning the lottery so we can gift things like this, it would make me so happy to buy that knowing it would help the drs and nurses and make a huge impact on patients if I had £1.6m in the bank that was ready for charitable donations. I would have got the chequebook straight out.,

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ccccc

Chatty Member
I’ll just never forget when she filmed her being wheeled out of an ambulance after being rushed to hospital- hold on a minute I’ll just get my phone out and post it on stories. What on earth must the paramedics have thought to witness this behaviour in a mother accompanying her sick child to the hospital.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

BellaP

Chatty Member
Moral of the story...treat others how you want to be treated and they don't give a f**k about anyone else's struggle and grief other than their own. They lack empathy, tact and basic humility. Imagine, his post about the charity contains a catalogue of his own pictures. Why not post go fund me pages for children who are fighting cancer? The fact is, he has a choice and his decisions speak volumes. Both him and Saf make me sick, I have gone from feeling sorry for them to really disliking them.

The money is being sucked into red tape and overheads, which is the very reason why GFM was setup! To avoid the red tape and overheads that comes with charities, which is the very reason they did not approach a foundation or charity! Honestly, they are saying it takes time, but Saf has plenty of it! Cooking burnt pancakes, eyelashes, nails, gym, retreats! This is sickening!

Jj2431

Chatty Member
If the wishlist situation is true then she's a dreadful greedy person.

As for the situation with Andrea, I was on the Facebook page, I left when Ash and Saf said they didn't approve but then it dawned on me, if they didn't want anything to do with it and didn't want it up, then why were they happy to accept gifts, including a plane flying over their house when those things were because of the page Andrea set up? You can't have it both ways. Also why should Andrea not have set a page up for her grand daughter? It's not like they wanted to protect Azaylia's privacy was it? I don't agree with how she went on Facebook live dumping gifts but I can completely see what she got to the end of her tether and the more that comes out, the more I can see there's a lot more to the issues they have as mother and daughter, it seems as though Andrea doesn't agree with how they've conducted themselves, doesn't fully trust their intentions and she probably sees Ashley for what he is, perhaps even blames him for making Saf the way she is.

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I fucking hate that likkle lion and ikkle lion shit. That poor baby was pimped out from the moment of her diagnosis, so basically her whole, tragically short, life. It’s sickening how Cash and Lash treated her then, while she was dying and now she is gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
A seemingly fake account on one of Safs lives said this, there is no actual evidence of it. Literally nothing said about it by anyone apart from one random with no picture and no followers on a live so probably a load of bull shit.
Just so you know- if there isn’t a rave thread you could actually start one

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I have decided that I'm not going to donate to anymore GFM's. I'd rather donate to a charity known for doing the right thing. It comes to something when you can't even trust the parents of sick and dying children.

Reactions: 26
I remember when a lot of people were saying how lovely Saf was and she has a heart of gold etc. I never saw it.

I saw an attention seeker and an opportunist. She goes on about anxiety but no1 with anxiety will post and film that much.

I think Matty will take time out ( wife is probably sick of him leaving her and his baby ) not to mention he needs money coming in !!
I give Ashley and safiyya six months and they will break up it’s obvious Ashley can’t stand her presence hence why he’s rushed off again to do another challenge . That said if Matty quit will Ashley be going back home ??🤔

why does Ashley feel the need to keep disappearing ? Nobody is actually interested in these challenges anymore , like go home and actually use the money you already have to help sick kids I mean running around the uk ain’t helping sick kids is it !!
When he was doing that hill run (and it was a horrible view of his nasty sweaty beard 🤢) and he was saying, “You thought I’d given up….” Blah blah blah. I just thought, no one has given you a second thought. No one is wondering about your next challenge really. But I think he is genuinely so self absorbed, he believes he is this iconic heroic figure. It’s almost alarming.

• Heart

coryc217

VIP Member
I agree you just cannot doubt the pain in that mans eyes, he’s broken 😢 I get people want answers but I don’t feel now (so soon after A’s passing when the grief is so raw) is the right time to be questioning them personally on their socials. As much as it’s leaning to them being in the wrong there’s still a chance it could be totally innocent and until the foundations official accounts are made public no one can know 100% what is true and until then everything is just hearsay.
sorry but totally innocent?
he donated nothing to little lee , he then decided to insult lee parents by saying he won’t be donating because he neended time and to trust , nobody waited when it come to donating to azaylia !! Then to further take the piss he posted on the foundation page asking people to share sunset pictures for a chance to appear on the page ? Clearly has time on his hands so why not use it to share sick children’s posts ? .🤔

None of it is innocent I really wanted this foundation to do well but it’s now completely obvious to all that he has no intentions to help sick kids, he will help a child every two months with a small donation whilst he’s got 1.8 million in donations sat in his bank account !!👌🏻 And if it’s innocent why is he removing comments ? Why not just answer them and then it will blow over ?

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Recap:

- Everyone felt sorry for Saf as Ash was showing zero affection to her at all. Acting very cold towards her and practically ignored her. Saf was really struggling and we all felt for her.
- Then Saf spent minimum £1500 on a fitness bootcamp and walked out after 4 days as she couldnt cope.
- Saf was also doing stories saying how sad she was, that she's tunnelling in, and taking baby steps to refocus followed up by a #Ad from in the style.
- Since leaving bootcamp, Saf has attended a couple of different gyms. Updating us all on how she's tunnelling in and taking baby steps because hunzzz Rome wasnt built in a day.
- Ash pretty much fell off instagram since coming back from his glory tour bike ride.
- The Azaylia Foundation uploaded a picture of a little boy and asked everyone to donate. Despite not donating themselves and when people called them out on it, they copied and pasted a generic message saying they arent fully ready yet but everyone is making very valid questions. Not valid enough for an answer though.
- People have pretty much turned on Cash & Saf since as no one seems to be answering the questions. Where is the money? Why arent you donating to poorly children? Why hasnt the website launched yet? Why is Saf telling everyone they'v done loads with the money & to check the website yet the website says nothing but a vid of her and ash, a quick mission statement and about 4 buttons saying to donate.
- Anyone who questions them is a troll and you'll get lynched by the Orange squad.

I can't think of anything else, add bits on if you do.
He’s now driving around in a Lamborghini apparently and was seen by two people on here in it

• Angry
  • Wow

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for your tragic loss! Did you lose your daughter to cancer?

Exactly like she spoke the the baby

@GobShyte64
I apologise for talking about funerals earlier I should have put a trigger on too. Please forgive me 🙏
no, not cancer. I had a blood clot while i was pregnant. I had her at 21 weeks and had to wait for her to die as she was born before the 24 weeks they wouldnt fight for her life.
& dont apologise. Its fine. Im not easily triggered or anything.

• Heart
  • Sad

UnderThePalmTree

As much as someone is sympathetic with what happened to baby A who in their right mind would want to have Christmas ornaments or keychains with someone else’s dead child?!

Cady1954

VIP Member
I was thinking about this fiasco this morning and came up with this. If Cash 'n' Lash had given all of that money to charity when A died all 1.6m of it can you imagine how revered they would have been? They would have been all over the TV and social media for all the RIGHT reasons. On the back of that positive exposure, I think they (or he) would have been inundated with job offers, TV appearances s loads of stuff. They should have been advised to sit back and think about it for a while like lottery winners are advised to do. Instead, they took the quick greedy way out and will probably never amount to anything except to be known as a pair of greedy beggars.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I had to wait 4 weeks to cremate my daughter because there was a backlog and I hated it. **TRIGGER WARNING**

When I went to the chapel of rest to put letters in her coffin from everyone, the lady there pre-warned me that she won’t look the same as she did when I left her. That it was time she needed to be laid to rest and she didnt want me to be shocked. she was right. 4 weeks is too long. She had started to decompose. I put my letters in her coffin and told them to put her back in the fridge. Luckily didnt have to wait too long after that. I don’t know why you would choose to wait that long.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I wonder if Saf & Cash were even together you know. Like maybe they slept together and she got pregnant and then they just thought fuck it, lets just see how this goes.. And got together.

Reactions: 24

Beckz1205

VIP Member
The purpose of the GFM money was so Azaylia could receive alternative treatment… it was money to help HER. As soon as they were aware that that wasn’t possible then the money should have been either refunded or the decision as to what to do with the funds should have been in the hands of the donators. It wasn’t ash and safs decision to decide THEY wanted to use the money to start a foundation, when it was originally intended to be used to help a sick child. Like many have said they essentially became millionaires overnight.

with regards to the foundation and ash’s glory tours-how is standing at the top of a mountain shouting into the sky, swimming in the sea or cycling 1000’s of miles raising Awareness of childhood cancer?!? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! The website is a joke too- they are just regurgitating information which is already known about childhood cancer!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Yes I read she also posted a cryptic message (the pic was posted on way earlier threads) of (Ashley) making himself a CEO of a charity and paying himself £150k a year.
After that it’s suggested Ashley then went online to say the FB page that organised the plane flyover (Saf’s mum) was fake and accused them of keeping the sent in gifts.
Cue dumping of gifts on driveway…
He thinks he’s a god. His family treat him like a god. That’s why he is like he is. His mother puts him on a pedestal & even supports his lies.
He lied calling Saf mum facebook page fake to try get it shut down, & crush her. he wanted total control over it. He took part in the national clap. The plane & indulged in all the fame of the monuments turning orange. The papers mentioned & thanked the facebook page. None of it bought about through his IG. So he thought he would crush it using all his followers on IG.
All Saf mum provided was the platform & thanked & even named certain members of the public for their support. It’s all coming together now & the truth uncovered.

• Heart