Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saf is very obvious in her attempt to PROVE their united front. It’s very entertaining to say the least. What next? Writing romantic poetry to one another in the comments? 🤣
They have never responded to each other like this..

Reactions: 7
How would you explain all of the resources for the challenges?
More importantly, what would you say is the reason they can’t tell us where the GFM money is? @FruitnNut Posy

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't think they are doing anything fraudulent as such with the gfm money although they are devoid of morals.
My thoughts are that they were fame hungry, not nice people before Azaylia and its even worse now because they believe their own hype.

I think setting up the Foundation etc has proven to be a much bigger task than they thought and it's all a bit beyond them....neither appear very bright tbh.
So combining their egotistical personalities with grief maybe, just maybe, I could excuse some things but the way they are behaving may deter people from donating to others after this and I find that disgusting.

I think the lack of transparency could purely down to Ashley's narcissistic personality and need to be in control rather than shady dealings. He doesn't feel accountable to anyone and OMG how they both love talking about important meetings to do with the Foundation.
They are not being well advised at all considering Cowshed are involved.
I agree , it’s nothing legally fraudulent …just all morally. legal underhandness, all completely acceptable within the guidelines, however unforgivable, unexcusable behaviour and I can only hope that their reputation is in tatters after all this. Sadly they’re are always going to be the members of that cult quite happy to hand money over left right and centre for a slither of appreciation, it’s All very upsetting indeed

Reactions: 7
Will you apply for evrefynd?

Refund ^
After I seen it mentioned here I’ve thought about getting a refund and redonating it but I don’t know, part of me still hopes that it’s going to be used in the right way. On the other hand though how long do we wait to see what happens? And when the moneys gone there’s nothing to refund 🤷‍♀️

I have a feeling there might be an In The Style collab coming up for Saff..

Reactions: 5
I agree , it’s nothing legally fraudulent …just all morally. legal underhandness, all completely acceptable within the guidelines, however unforgivable, unexcusable behaviour and I can only hope that their reputation is in tatters after all this. Sadly they’re are always going to be the members of that cult quite happy to hand money over left right and centre for a slither of appreciation, it’s All very upsetting indeed
💯 this.
Nothing ‘illegal’ about it.

After I seen it mentioned here I’ve thought about getting a refund and redonating it but I don’t know, part of me still hopes that it’s going to be used in the right way. On the other hand though how long do we wait to see what happens? And when the moneys gone there’s nothing to refund 🤷‍♀️

I have a feeling there might be an In The Style collab coming up for Saff..
💯 if her minions don’t open their eyes after that, nothing will!

Would he (ITS) want to be associated with that (drama) though.
You know if the questions still aren’t answered.
Frisby won’t care as long as the ££££ is rolling in. He will get more than his 20k back!

Reactions: 8
Would he (ITS) want to be associated with that (drama) though.
You know if the questions still aren’t answered.

He seems a top bloke, if you put yourself in his shoes and he knows about it, there may be an element of detriment to his business he might have to consider. She has obviously been in the running for viewers choice, but by the next announcement he may have changed his mind.

The purpose of the GFM money was so Azaylia could receive alternative treatment… it was money to help HER. As soon as they were aware that that wasn’t possible then the money should have been either refunded or the decision as to what to do with the funds should have been in the hands of the donators. It wasn’t ash and safs decision to decide THEY wanted to use the money to start a foundation, when it was originally intended to be used to help a sick child. Like many have said they essentially became millionaires overnight.

with regards to the foundation and ash’s glory tours-how is standing at the top of a mountain shouting into the sky, swimming in the sea or cycling 1000’s of miles raising Awareness of childhood cancer?!? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! The website is a joke too- they are just regurgitating information which is already known about childhood cancer!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He seems a top bloke, if you put yourself in his shoes and he knows about it, there may be an element of detriment to his business he might have to consider. She has obviously been in the running for viewers choice, but by the next announcement he may have changed his mind.
I had no idea who he was.
Saw his name on posts, just he thought he rolled with ‘those celebs’.
Ah well if he’s like that too, who knows.
Could be waiting to see what’s going to come of this first.

They all keep each other in each other’s pockets…

Reactions: 1
The first time they did these challenges I was all for it , now I think it’s to feed Ashley cains ego .
is all this for the sick kids ? Really ? I mean it’s a bit odd considering he’s been back over a week and now he’s gone again !🤔
safiyya is simple sorry to put it like that but she is . He does not love her that’s obvious, she’s not as how can I put it freaky as the others he has a type doesn’t he . He kept safiyya on the low I think the relationship was over way before azaylia was poorly . 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The timing of the gofundme was always strange. Literally a few nights before the hospital confirmed she wouldn'tbe able to travel to Singapore. I wonder if ash panicked and put up the gofundme so they'd raise money quickly. From my experience of working on cancer wards you know if the patient will be able to travel abroad for treatment weeks and weeks before. strange to set up a treatment gofundme if they knew azaylia wouldn't recover.
There’s something about gofundme generally that doesn’t sit right with me and I can’t quite articulate it.

Reactions: 9
I had to wait 4 weeks to cremate my daughter because there was a backlog and I hated it. **TRIGGER WARNING**

When I went to the chapel of rest to put letters in her coffin from everyone, the lady there pre-warned me that she won’t look the same as she did when I left her. That it was time she needed to be laid to rest and she didnt want me to be shocked. she was right. 4 weeks is too long. She had started to decompose. I put my letters in her coffin and told them to put her back in the fridge. Luckily didnt have to wait too long after that. I don’t know why you would choose to wait that long.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
There’s something about gofundme generally that doesn’t sit right with me and I can’t quite articulate it.
I agree ☝ you see them all the time on social media especially when somebody dies for funerals,
its the timing that I don’t like most set it up within an hour of a dying relative it’s shocking x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.