Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh , I feel so conflicted.

I mean all the evidence points one way and then I see those pictures he just posted where he's litrally crying and I think, have I jumped the gun? Could he really do this?
I just don't know.
It’s an act. He is just controlling the narrative, which is evidenced by the fact he is deleting comments.

Reactions: 18

I mean all the evidence points one way and then I see those pictures he just posted where he's litrally crying and I think, have I jumped the gun? Could he really do this?
I just don't know.
Which one can you see him crying on?

Reactions: 2
Thing is if he has nothing to hide why is he removing comments ?
I now believe he’s stealing from that money !
he’s disgusting 🤢

Clearly touch a nerve when he starts deleting comments
it’s so obvious now that he’s took that money

Reactions: 16
People of the public…

Ask yourself WHY is he deleting the comments questioning where the money is or is going?

This is money that you have earned or saved and donated in good faith.

There would have been families that went without for that week/month because of this and they can’t even show them a little bit of respect by simply answering a genuine question, which they have every right to know.

Reactions: 20
Sanitising the duck out of his comment section, only serves to make him look guilty. Only a narcissist can talk about how he “has done so much already” for the charity, whilst sharing 10 bleeping photos of himself on a carousel. 🤦‍♀️

i Notice no celebrity comment anymore

He’s awful !!
Removing comments after comments that don’t feed his ego !!
I sort of had sympathy and safiyya but now it’s obvious they don’t care about sick kids it’s all about them and stealing money 💰🤮

Reactions: 15

I just don't know.
I agree you just cannot doubt the pain in that mans eyes, he’s broken 😢 I get people want answers but I don’t feel now (so soon after A’s passing when the grief is so raw) is the right time to be questioning them personally on their socials. As much as it’s leaning to them being in the wrong there’s still a chance it could be totally innocent and until the foundations official accounts are made public no one can know 100% what is true and until then everything is just hearsay.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“In the following weeks we will show in actions as well as words the start to where our work and your incredible support is going to really help those in need”

Well let’s see then mate…

“I want everyone to stay strong hold their heads high and support each other in a world that needs unity so much”

Yes, Messiah. 🙏🏽

I mean if you didn’t know better, you could think this was genuine. But this is the same man who called himself on national TV “dangerous”. To think he can go from that to this is some next level acting for sure. I doubt I’ll ever be convinced.

Reactions: 12
He talks a good game but if you are deleting comments then you’ve just lost the game!

Reactions: 17
I agree you just cannot doubt the pain in that mans eyes, he’s broken 😢 I get people want answers but I don’t feel now (so soon after A’s passing when the grief is so raw) is the right time to be questioning them personally on their socials. As much as it’s leaning to them being in the wrong there’s still a chance it could be totally innocent and until the foundations official accounts are made public no one can know 100% what is true and until then everything is just hearsay.
sorry but totally innocent?
he donated nothing to little lee , he then decided to insult lee parents by saying he won’t be donating because he neended time and to trust , nobody waited when it come to donating to azaylia !! Then to further take the piss he posted on the foundation page asking people to share sunset pictures for a chance to appear on the page ? Clearly has time on his hands so why not use it to share sick children’s posts ? .🤔

None of it is innocent I really wanted this foundation to do well but it’s now completely obvious to all that he has no intentions to help sick kids, he will help a child every two months with a small donation whilst he’s got 1.8 million in donations sat in his bank account !!👌🏻 And if it’s innocent why is he removing comments ? Why not just answer them and then it will blow over ?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Moral of the story...treat others how you want to be treated and they don't give a f**k about anyone else's struggle and grief other than their own. They lack empathy, tact and basic humility. Imagine, his post about the charity contains a catalogue of his own pictures. Why not post go fund me pages for children who are fighting cancer? The fact is, he has a choice and his decisions speak volumes. Both him and Saf make me sick, I have gone from feeling sorry for them to really disliking them.

The money is being sucked into red tape and overheads, which is the very reason why GFM was setup! To avoid the red tape and overheads that comes with charities, which is the very reason they did not approach a foundation or charity! Honestly, they are saying it takes time, but Saf has plenty of it! Cooking burnt pancakes, eyelashes, nails, gym, retreats! This is sickening!

Reactions: 28
he donated nothing to little lee , he then decided to insult lee parents by saying he won’t be donating because he neended time and to trust , nobody waited when it come to donating to azaylia !! Then to further take the piss he posted on the foundation page asking people to share sunset pictures for a chance to appear on the page ? Clearly has time on his hands so why not use it to share sick children’s posts ? .🤔

None of it is innocent I really wanted this foundation to do well but it’s now completely obvious to all that he has no intentions to help sick kids, he will help a child every two months with a small donation whilst he’s got 1.8 million in donations sat in his bank account !!👌🏻 And if it’s innocent why is he removing comments ? Why not just answer them and then it will blow over ?
I get what your saying but what was he supposed to donate? The full amount needed? Or just £20 like the average joe? If they had of donated something little they would of been slated to high heaven! It was a no win situation for them. Like it’s already been said on this thread doctors have said there is very sadly no hope in little lees case 😥 but his parents have upped the amount needed raising from 50k to 100k

Like I said, I know exactly how it looks at the minute but….. until the official accounts come out for the foundation everything is just speculation. I personally prefer to see facts before I condemn someone, especially grieving parents.

Reactions: 3
I get what your saying but what was he supposed to donate? The full amount needed? Or just £20 like the average joe? If they had of donated something little they would of been slated to high heaven! It was a no win situation for them. Like it’s already been said on this thread doctors have said there is very sadly no hope in little lees case 😥 but his parents have upped the amount needed raising from 50k to 100k

Like I said, I know exactly how it looks at the minute but….. until the official accounts come out for the foundation everything is just speculation. I personally prefer to see facts before I condemn someone, especially grieving parents.
He could have donated acknowledgements to the hundreds of tags he recieved, not just for L's but others that were pleading for help.....he got all the help he requested on his gofundme page. Snakes belly is low, but he slithers lower than that.

This needs to be a lesson for the general public. All these go fund me accounts set up when no one really has any clue how valid they are. Was there ever a realistic chance she would have been well enough to travel? I dont think so. The question now is did they accept donations fraudulently?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This needs to be a lesson for the general public. All these go fund me accounts set up when no one really has any clue how valid they are. Was there ever a realistic chance she would have been well enough to travel? I dont think so. The question now is did they accept donations fraudulently?
They are accepting them fraudulently now, as the heading for the Gofundme page is Help Us Save Azaylia's Life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but even if there was a 0.5% chance of my child surviving with an expensive treatment from a different country I’d be on my knees begging for help if I couldn’t fund it!!!

• Heart
Moral of the story...treat others how you want to be treated and they don't give a f**k about anyone else's struggle and grief other than their own. They lack empathy, tact and basic humility. Imagine, his post about the charity contains a catalogue of his own pictures. Why not post go fund me pages for children who are fighting cancer? The fact is, he has a choice and his decisions speak volumes. Both him and Saf make me sick, I have gone from feeling sorry for them to really disliking them.

The money is being sucked into red tape and overheads, which is the very reason why GFM was setup! To avoid the red tape and overheads that comes with charities, which is the very reason they did not approach a foundation or charity! Honestly, they are saying it takes time, but Saf has plenty of it! Cooking burnt pancakes, eyelashes, nails, gym, retreats! This is sickening!
This!! 👏 the fact he posted 10 pictures of himself…. 10!!! Should tell everyone all they need to know. Self obsessed, narcissistic head! Believes his own hype anyway that’s for sure. Make no mistake he is very shrewd when it comes to the way he words all his replies. Vague and full of promises but never a definite answer or timeline on when all these “great things” will be delivered.

i don’t doubt that he is grieving Az, but here’s the thing, you can be grieving and still be a selfish hole at the same time. It’s not one or the other. It can be both and him and Saf are a clear example of it.

• Heart
His instal is all him every single post is him .
The foundation page is all him .
Why not share sick children’s stories.
He ain’t helping himself at all . No celebrity even comments on his posts now I think even they seen the light !!🤔

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.