Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GFM, JG.
Things like that etc, need to have something in place to ensure any money raised for whatever cause is used for what it was intended for.
Let families keep some, yes, but not all of it.
People are going to stop donating and this is bad because people rely on things like this to raise money in desperate times.

Reactions: 2
In the style man donated £10k, he’s called Adam, the top donation was £20k tho according to the top donations list? Unless it’s not showing them all?
hmmm can anyone remember how much Mrs hinch donated? Wondering why that isn’t on there as I’m fairly sure I remember it being more than £3k?

Reactions: 3
hmmm can anyone remember how much Mrs hinch donated? Wondering why that isn’t on there as I’m fairly sure I remember it being more than £3k?
It was 3k and some mohammed donated 20k

Reactions: 1
Who is to blame here?
Have Cowshed moved in and manipulated two new parents at possibly the worst time in their life?
At the time everything was going on, they had no money they had a pending funeral to pay for etc.
Making money was the last thing on their mind.
What if Cowshed have been filling their heads with only all the good things that they will do and what’s to come with that 1.6m.
People won’t realise the money is being spent because Cowshed have cleverly filmed it to look like a lot has been gifted/donated. Like the branded biking gear.
Now, Ash and Saf are in over their heads.

Who is to blame here?
Have Cowshed moved in and manipulated two new parents at possibly the worst time in their life?
At the time everything was going on, they had no money they had a pending funeral to pay for etc.
Making money was the last thing on their mind.
What if Cowshed have been filling their heads with only all the good things that they will do and what’s to come with that 1.6m.
People won’t realise the money is being spent because Cowshed have cleverly filmed it to look like a lot has been gifted/donated. Like the branded biking gear.
Now, Ash and Saf are in over their heads.
Nah, they are savvier than that. You only have to look at old highlights on their instas to see they were both attention whores before they even had A, and unfortunately that didn’t change after they had her and she became ill 😢

Reactions: 12
Ah I hope that’s not the case.
At least this has forced them off social media and made them be alone together.

It’s comments like this! I can’t get my head around these people!
Yeah I must admit I cringed a bit when I read that.

We have lift off!!!! I would have demanded my reputation be cleared too, if I was any of those people on those glory tours,,,, finally some answers

It’s gonna go off!

Reactions: 5
Anyone see safs photo of ash? He’s looking quite unhealthy and he seems to of lost a lot of weight. May just be the angle/filter tho

Reactions: 5
Anyone see safs photo of ash? He’s looking quite unhealthy and he seems to of lost a lot of weight. May just be the angle/filter tho
It’s the eyes, for me.
You can see the pain in his eyes.
So sad.

We have lift off!!!! I would have demanded my reputation be cleared too, if I was any of those people on those glory tours,,,, finally some answers

It’s gonna go off!
He talks tit! Everything is a distraction don’t worry Georgina will soon pop up with some words

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe too much partying?
They are both playing a game let’s look tit and people will feel sorry for us and forget about the negative stuff that’s surfaced over the last few days either that or his genuinely Poorly after one of Safs pancakes

He talks tit! Everything is a distraction don’t worry Georgina will soon pop up with some words
Edited to say crazy Stacey’s tit hot on commenting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, I’m eating my words.
It doesn’t say how much he pays him though.
I noticed it said started out as a volunteer and has ended being a fellow lion and friend.
Is fellow lion code word for employee?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, I’m eating my words.
It doesn’t say how much he pays him though.
I noticed it said started out as a volunteer and has ended being a fellow lion and friend.
Is fellow lion code word for employee?
Makes you wonder doesn’t it

Ashley’s latest post has “overcoming objections” written all over it. When you know, you know….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.