Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon3011

Ash, it’s so boring. Jogging round the country and being rewarded with luxury suites every night. Poor you. Some of us have to work.

Seeing Saf saying she’s a new women and all this word soup she uses. She is just as bad as him. Just think these are the face of the foundation.

What are they not concerned about?
Mortgage payments
Car payments
Day to day expenses
Finding time to spend with family
Balancing having friends whilst being the best version you can be for your family

They are both actively not working and haven’t for over a month now at least. What are they living off, just gifted hotel rooms and gifted food.

I don’t get how people are so gullible

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
I said a few pages back he will cheat now ive seen tour box van i know he will cheat his bike will be lashed in the back of it when no one is around he should have a tracker on at all times so people can follow were he is at ...itll be that old chestnut my trackers not working or itll be i had to turn it of because im running on A roads & people want to run with me & its dangerous some bullshit like this will get through out from.him. not to be trusted seen it all before from someone who raised a mill who was my mate.

anon3011

Ashley story,

if something doesn’t benefit me it goes.

A baby mother… it goes

Magpie digital art… it goes

community space… it goes

Cambridge bike ride… it goes

tough mudder.. it goes

his word salad makes him look like an idiot 😂

• Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
As far as I am concerned, Ashley and his family are simply being paid to undertake what is essentially a leisure holiday at this point. If anyone has anything had a charity place in someone, we all know it is expensive and rightly so. If you take the London Marathon, where there really are limited overheads as the charity isn’t running the event, the average minimum sponsor is around 2k. If you take David Walliams swimming the Thames, I may not like him but he did it the right way. The massive expense of ten trip was paid for by sponsors/documentary, he was constantly plugging the go fund me and raised millions, and you see him being driven back to basic hotel room, looking genuinely broken, not a bit of chocolate milk dramatically throw up at the roadside.

I would also point out to Ashely that he quite obviously hasn’t taken this trip seriously as no one training for an event like this leaves anything to chance I.e. they won’t eat, drink or do anything different from training in the hopes of avoiding S&D so he has either been very unlucky or has just winged the whole thing. I know want my money is on.

We don’t need awareness in and of itself for any illness or cause. We need that awareness spreading alongside money being spent on actual research, treatments etc. If all Ashley is doing is repeating the story and running around the country on expensive Sportifs, what exactly is this achieving? Where is this money being spent?

ImShook

VIP Member
None of this is impressive,I'm more impressed by someone who hasn't swindled vulnerable people out of money and are doing big fund raising events off their own backs. Flashy cars and promo vids just make him come across like a twat.
He hasn’t got nothing to brag about. Living off other peoples swindled money. It’s embarrassing.
---
He knows. We know. According to his engagement the PEOPLE know.

Scan to donate. Haha we’ve been there before except it’s a different car!

anon3011

For someone who doesn’t care what people think he seems to care a lot about what people think.

I never hate he says, his latest post starts with ‘the thing I hate’ 😂

• Haha

Tommytptown

View attachment 2809931“No one in the history of the world has ever done!”

Mate, you’re boring 🤣 no one gives a fuck and it brings absolutely nothing of value to the world either so save your martyrdom you little gnome.
Likkle man, you live in the UK... the standard measurement is miles. It obviously sounds more impressive in Km because it's a bigger number, just like when you round your height up

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
You would think after the pain of losing his daughter, he would want to be around to see his son as much as he can. But oh no, Cashley has to go on a ‘challenge’ no one asked him to do which will cost more to put on than it will raise for the Foundation (himself).

bella246xox

I was reading the news and came across an article and I thought it was saf at first 🙊
(It’s actually someone that went for sex change surgery in Turkey if anyone cares)

Attachments

• Haha

nameday123

I think it’s time for him to allow his daughter to rest. I can’t see how this raises awareness for children (or money?!) or am I wrong?? All I see if an Ashley glorification for the grid on the gram. Have a foundation, fine. But actually use it for helping those children in a hospital ward. Or families fighting for funding or help to house them as they try to be there for their child. How does running, swimming fucking flying up and down the uk help?
It’s always for her anniversary of her passing. Let her rest. He’s got a newborn child who I just see as likes for Instagram. Everything is staged. Just enjoy your child, he should know what more than anything. Poor boy won’t see his dad for months at such a young age those early relationships are so important. Poor baby I feel sorry for!

• Heart

suzysuz

Chatty Member
So all that training in his Batman Bane style mask, his ratios that were apparently mad and showed him as turbo ultra and able to max on 150% even with just 4hrs sleep as his recovery ratios were just super human…. The wind tunnels the stats…. He’s not a marathon runner, he thought he could poodle along with the masses of crowds wanting selfies, motivational word soup from him etc cash being thrown at him…
One night on the travel lodge and it all seemed to go downhill from there….

• Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I’ve always tried to be mindful of how I speak but there was always something a bit too aesthetically-arranged from diagnosis onwards that made me uncomfortable. The “Let’s go Champ” felt really contrived, I don’t know, just bad vibes. If you look at the behaviour and spending since, I wonder if this has become their income rather than a cause. I don’t understand who benefits from any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

howrude80

I wonder how many of the lion cubs nappies he has changed, how many times he has put him to bed and how many times he has done a night feed? None would be my guess! #instadad

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Just found this old pic on his many old Facebook accounts.

Can't believe people actually paid him to DJ.

No wonder he's struggling with his running his legs are too short.😄
Omg he’s an actual gnome 😂😂😂😂😂
---
The urge to comment on his post that is saying mad we’ve run this far with ‘funny how a kid can walk from Manchester to Ibiza without all the videographers and free stays ‘.. he’s such an intolerable prick who craves attention I still don’t understand how more don’t see through it? I guess he’s lost a lot of his insta support compared to before but even still..

Last edited:
  • Haha