Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Ashley claim he can afford a house and fancy car and holidays etc? I remember him pretending he was borrowing friends clothes when he was pretend mourning, but how about now?

Reactions: 25
What an absolute clown - if that message on IG is true which I doubt telling someone with depression feeling suicidal that having kids should be enough and this life is what you can make it and you need ambition to be a better person is like telling someone having an asthma attack to just breathe!!!!

Reactions: 28
What an absolute clown - if that message on IG is true which I doubt telling someone with depression feeling suicidal that having kids should be enough and this life is what you can make it and you need ambition to be a better person is like telling someone having an asthma attack to just breathe!!!!
I saw the post yesterday, it was buried in other comments and a couple of people had replied. It’s gone now so can’t look any further…. So if it was genuine I hope they’re okay, but also given Moustache’s character I wondered if it was a plant so he could do one of his ‘inspiring’ chat to camera which I suspected he’d do soon for interaction….

Reactions: 8
Recap:
After the long awaited audit was revealed from The Azaylia Foundation it became evident that money was taken from the original GFM balance.
The ‘starting capital’ AKA the GFM money was combined with all donations TAF received as a charity since launch.
Because of this there is no way to decipher how much money came from where… or how much money initially went in… please take a good look and see for yourself.

Ashley is still Ashley and Safiyya has claimed to have taken back her power… not sure what this entails - I thought she’d come clean but as of yet the truth is still unknown.

Recap:
After the long awaited audit was revealed from The Azaylia Foundation it became evident that money was taken from the original GFM balance.
The ‘starting capital’ AKA the GFM money was combined with all donations TAF received as a charity since launch.
Because of this there is no way to decipher how much money came from where… or how much money initially went in… please take a good look and see for yourself.
Fab recap - and the very brief figures -

There was £1.6m GFM money, Moustache and Saf said a ‘small amount’ was used for Azaylia’s day.
They publicly say they did not take any other money from this at all
The rest went into TAF.
Accounts show in first year that legacy + donations was £1.8m
So either only around 200k was donated in that first year, or it was a smaller legacy GFM amount (and if the latter where did the rest go 🤔)
THIS is what people are questioning and doesn’t add up. And people are allowed to question it given people donated that GFM money.

I think the thread title is a beautiful mash up of a few of our suggestions 😆
Anyhow, viva la moustache, now get sprinting like mbappe cain, you lazy cretins!
Also, be accountable, kind and gentle to yourselves. This road is still bumpy and full of big fat LIARS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If I was the person that left that on Ash’s page and suddenly he does a video about himself again who’s struggled more then anyone else and pretty much tells him to man up and you have enough to be thankful for 😂

so deluded, people who think like that see themselves as a burden.

Last thing they need is a stedded up dwarf who thinks he is gods gift. Drives me mad he calls himself a world recordholder or worlds first.
It would be like me walking round my local park on one leg backwards and it being a worlds first.

He’s just stupid

I predict a downfall by the end of the year with him, he’ll mess up somewhere with his attitude or having too many kids. He’s so toxic

Reactions: 22
I saw the comment yesterday I had a feeling he would jump on it. Why not message them privately

Reactions: 9
I saw the comment yesterday I had a feeling he would jump on it. Why not message them privately
Because he's this guru with so much life experience, and no one can question that.

Nah he's a stunted adult with a superiority complex.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I had to mute him on Instagram. Everytime I saw his self satisfied, foolish mug it irritated me. So many, many photos of himself in slightly different poses.

How does someone become so delusional and self absorbed? I know we all mutter about his mum etc but what about his dad? I wonder what kind of input he had in Tachley’s life?

Reactions: 22
Fab recap - and the very brief figures -

There was £1.6m GFM money, Moustache and Saf said a ‘small amount’ was used for Azaylia’s day.
They publicly say they did not take any other money from this at all
The rest went into TAF.
A small amount? Really?? It was ridiculously over the top there was not a “small amount” spent at all!

Reactions: 11
I had to mute him on Instagram. Everytime I saw his self satisfied, foolish mug it irritated me. So many, many photos of himself in slightly different poses.

How does someone become so delusional and self absorbed? I know we all mutter about his mum etc but what about his dad? I wonder what kind of input he had in Tachley’s life?
Well we all contributed to his delusion by ‘gifting’ him the GFM coin. He was a penniless grifter before all of that with limited opportunities. Now he has a few deals going on because of Azaylia. No wonder he has so much spare time on his hands as he ain’t worried about money and doesn’t have to ‘work’.

Reactions: 16
Mmmm he’s really going in hard on the ‘support’ stuff… gets a few more likes and comments….
I mean… if a tree falls in the forest and Moustache 🥸 doesn’t post on insta about it…. Then did it really fall or not 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another day, more word salad from Moustache

he is really trying to carve the motivational speaker, inspirational voice

I don’t need some D-list celeb telling me how if you have something you have everything

he simplifies mental health and understanding of it

he doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 16