Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ndftz

Chatty Member
I’ll say this again why set up a GFM, when the Charity was set up for the purpose of receiving donations. Just isn’t logical.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I am really lost on this behaviour .. the last thing I would what when I was a loved ones grave is cameras and videos being taken of it

It’s almost they are using their grief for attention,love and likes and dosh. ?
Let’s for to the grave and get some photos taken for social media ..
The poor soul.. I wonder if they would turn up on a regular basis if social media didn’t exist
I am not going to judge the parents who were all in all likely railroaded in to that photo and you can see the absolute grief consuming them but this is one of the most horrendous things I’ve seen on here and that is saying a lot. I have never seen something so exploitive and bloody shameful in an attempt to Grift. I’m never a massive fan of photos at graves but so be there in batty shorts and no top or shoes?! Have some respect Ashley, I hate anyone who behaves with such little respect in a place of grief and mourning.

I agree 100% that this is about Attention, love, likes and dosh. Just on the most basic level, this event has like all the others is costing way way more than they will be raising. 30k won’t even cover Ashley’s Glam Squad for the duration. This “raising awareness” stuff is bollocks. We all know it exists Ashley and as an aside - I vaguely keep up to date with Ashley purely to see what lastest scam he is on - I can’t tell you one single thing I’ve learnt from Ashley about A’s condition. A single thing.

I think he is trying to create some sort of “struggle” storyline to both get more money and encourage more people to come out and give him attention support. Problem is, it’s not a storyline because the stupid bastard has struggled from Day One because he hasn’t doing any training and it’s so bloody obvious. The absolute disrespect of that. This event also has zero media coverage that matters. I haven’t seen this being talking about anywhere, especially since it’s kicked off. He has, one again, arrogantly relied on the “Cult of Ashley” believing that people will donate solely because it is him rather than the lazy bastard actually putting any graft in. By the time he set off, everything should have been paid for by sponsors and he should have had a decent amount in the charity bank. He is a lazy grifter.

At least Saf seems to have given up the grift like Ashley. Last time I came across her on TikTok, she had the haunted look of someone who has lost a child. She was ok, but you could see it in her. Unlike Ashley who just seems to get off on the attention. The whole situation of using A has been a disgrace and he boils my piss.

• Heart

Olgivy

VIP Member
Saf getting “free boob jobs” off the back of the exposure she got with Azaylia is as ICK as it can get. I am not sure what’s worse. It’s a close call. The messiah standing with hands in prayer, and looking up to the sky while bagpipes are playing? Or Saf hustling tits. It’s ICKY McICKY.

• Heart
  • Sick

anon3011

The interest in this challenge is non-existent

I don’t think people really care anymore although he’ll still be on Good Morning Britain before it starts.

3 months to go up and down Britain via running, cycling and kayaking.
Cycling record: 43 hours. Takes most cyclists 10-14 days.
Running record: 9 days. You could probably double that with most people if you are a runner.

can’t find a kayaker, but someone swam it in 62 days

Sean Conway became the first person to complete a length of Britain triathlon in 2013. He traveled between Lands End and John o'Groats three times, cycling, running and swimming the route.

Fiona Quinn became the first woman to complete a length of Britain triathlon in 2018. She traveled between Lands End and John o'Groats three times, cycling, walking and stand up paddleboarding the route

So it’s not the first 😂

• Wow

Clara1974

The fact he is not wearing the tracker raises questions about if he’s actually doing it all and notice everyone is very quiet tonight - travel lodge not for the gram 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Mother’s Day post was all about him
The way his mum looks at him in those photos 🤢
Even if he doesn’t want to post a photo of his new baby mum in insta he could at least acknowledge the mother of his son but he doesn’t it’s all about him he is gross
I’m convinced all of the women in his family fancy him

• Haha
  • Sick

anon3011

We should call it The Ashley Coin Foundation at this rate.
Sick of seeing the topless midge, praying for rain today 😂

Can’t wait until he’s in the arse end of nowhere in Scotland giving speeches to his fellow midges😂

anon3011

He’ll be doing the media rounds this week for sure

I can’t see it being well supported at all.

You don’t need to raise awareness about childhood cancer.

He is so toxic, man thinks he’s Bane. The last two reels are just wasting money but he thinks it makes him look good 😂

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
Every click, every view, every bit of traffic to his social media makes HIM money. This is alllll about Ashley. Never done an honest days work in his life, but somehow he’s a hero we should all be weeping over.
glad to see it took all of a matter of weeks for everyone to forget what a complete waste man he is, after it was revealed he fucked safs mate and got her pregnant, mere days after he told saf he wanted to put another baby in her, but that’s all done now, cos he’s the beast, the ultra man, the (non) record breaker.
part time daddy, full time grifter. Hope he finishes, cos it looks like his latest “support” vehicles have come as a freebie, in return for a lot of advertising and a guaranteed sell up at the end
---
I said a few pages back he will cheat now ive seen tour box van i know he will cheat his bike will be lashed in the back of it when no one is around he should have a tracker on at all times so people can follow were he is at ...itll be that old chestnut my trackers not working or itll be i had to turn it of because im running on A roads & people want to run with me & its dangerous some bullshit like this will get through out from.him. not to be trusted seen it all before from someone who raised a mill who was my mate.
He cheated during his bike ride, got in the back of the van with his manky cousins. Someone tracked the strava as Moving at like 70mph.. then all the strava data went missing!!

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
The interest in this challenge is non-existent

I don’t think people really care anymore although he’ll still be on Good Morning Britain before it starts.

3 months to go up and down Britain via running, cycling and kayaking.
Cycling record: 43 hours. Takes most cyclists 10-14 days.
Running record: 9 days. You could probably double that with most people if you are a runner.

can’t find a kayaker, but someone swam it in 62 days

Sean Conway became the first person to complete a length of Britain triathlon in 2013. He traveled between Lands End and John o'Groats three times, cycling, running and swimming the route.

Fiona Quinn became the first woman to complete a length of Britain triathlon in 2018. She traveled between Lands End and John o'Groats three times, cycling, walking and stand up paddleboarding the route

So it’s not the first 😂
But but it's never been done before in this order or by a beast of a man like Ashley, it's got to be some special when done by Cashley.

• Haha

anon3011

You can tell he is really struggling 3 days in

sickness bug my arse, he’s just not fit enough. His body type is completely wrong 😂

I’m all here for it 😂

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
That kid looks fuck all like azaylia or Ashley, he looks like his mother! People are so desperate for him to be some sort of legacy to his sister, poor kid will grow up not knowing owt else!
And now moustash is telling us all about how much hell hes gone through in the last 6 months with his “training regime” but why though???

Ostrichkeeper

That post is hilarious and reads like a parody to me. Surely nobody can be this level of delusional? He’s nuts.

• Haha

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
He does a gfm so he can “pool” the funds into one lump sum alongside other pointless vanity projects. That way nobody truly knows how much is made vs how much is donated in the end, because who’s gonna keep track of various gfm accounts and cash in hand donations? Plus the charity commission don’t give a shiny shit til that money hits the TAF account, and that’s the ONLY way it will get checked, verified and scrutinised, AFTER ultramoustache has taken his cut and paid for all of his extras.
id find it a bit weird if my cousin/brother/ random family member asked me to do an event that was solely named after them (ultraman) and I was expected to jog alongside with zero recognition. They will all take rides in the car and swap the tracker between them. Just a bunch of weird con artists out for all they can get

ImShook

VIP Member
Defo agree, I don’t have much time for her either but I did feel for her at the funeral when Cashley didn’t give her any compassion at all, not a jot, not a hand, caring arm or even the fucking umbrella in the rain…. he must actually really dislike her or worse to be able to be like that to her….. manipulative fuck, it’s all about him and what he wants or it just doesn’t matter for him
That’s what she needs to be talking about - not some ex from 20 years ago - talk about what the Cain family manipulated her into. People watched that happen in real time.

anon3011

Judging by Saf story…

I reckon Ash has said something to her that’s prompted this.
I would bet he has told her to move on from Az and get on with your life.

Ash will respond with a story soon… or she’ll take down the story rant.

Also Saf, the Botox clinic has died down, the gym has died down. Too much time on her hands, wonder is she still fasting or is she not Muslim anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Cant wait for all videos of him crossing his finish line with a group of 45yr old sad act women waiting cheering him 😂😂 think it speaks volumes really that not a single other influencer or anyone famous even entertains or promotes any of his shit

• Haha
Reactions: 19