Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon3011

He quit 10 miles in according to the tracker

10 miles in 7 hours 😂

No way he completes it. Waiting for the dramatic video and over the top excuse.

‘it was either run or lose my leg’

‘a rainbow came out and it was azaylia saying stop’

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lilylate

VIP Member
If ever we needed proof this creature is a psychopath, it’s right here in this Mother’s Day post. He is an UTTER see you next Tuesday!

Urgh!!!!!!

Moneybags

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but there's a lad who is "walking/running from Manchester to Ibiza" he is doing a marathon a day, and is currently in France. Not 1 moan, not an "ultracunt", just a decent kid doing something for charity!

• Heart

suzysuz

Chatty Member
All….About….Himself….
Wonder how many video montages we’ll get throughout it all 🙄 the adorning crowds, the masses of people, everyone chanting let’s go champ, him having a haircut WHILST riding a bike, the hundreds of ‘celebrities’ which nobody has heard of joining him in sectors of the route
If it starts next week, has he had any PR tv this week? I’m hoping not and that ride has turned hopefully….

What are we taking bets on?! Starter for ten -
- tactical angles of ‘masses’ of crowds on the journies
- lots of fist bumps and let’s go champs
- baby boy appearing at certain points in route
- Cain clan joining for most of it or he’d get lonely
- grifted hotels along the way
- some injury to persevere through
- a rainbow somewhere
- an orange sky somewhere

• Heart
I had to mute him on Instagram. Everytime I saw his self satisfied, foolish mug it irritated me. So many, many photos of himself in slightly different poses.

How does someone become so delusional and self absorbed? I know we all mutter about his mum etc but what about his dad? I wonder what kind of input he had in Tachley’s life?

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I love how Safiyyas posted all the flowers on Azaylias grave and tagged who they’re off. Nice little dig there cos there’s not even a petrol station bunch of those adoring “aunties” who wouldn’t even let Azaylias own mum get a look in

Tallyho

Chatty Member
Absolutely nothing is off limits anymore, emotion & sob stories mean 💰 on apps like TikTok. I cannot get my head around why anyone would want to record themselves crying the day their baby passed & post it for online strangers to watch. That is not normal 🤢
---

I can’t comment on Zoey but so many people are now sharing their tragic experiences on TikTok in the hope they go viral & get a large following very quickly. I’m very cynical & would view the talk of a funeral to be baiting people into offering them money. The app is full of people who know how to make a quick buck off the back of a death, break up, tragedy etc.
It's awful. I don't watch tik tok but had a scroll through today and there was someone recording her daughter giving birth to an 18 weeker then videoing the cold cot and documenting the whole thing. Then I saw another video of a young gypsy girls funeral and everyone was videoing the coffin being put in the hearse. It's so morbid and should be private. I can't imaging sharing so much of my life on line

• Sad
  • Wow

nameday123

Gosh that’s so right about Saf. It’s for her daughters foundation and she hasn’t made one post about this challenge. That to me screams how it doesn’t benefit the foundation just the cain’s pockets

Lilylate

VIP Member
I wish these businesses would look here for the facts.
I know they won’t because of Tattles bad reputation but… come on!

1. The were both skint hence the need for a GFM in the first place.
2. Debts were paid off as soon as GFM landed.
3. Designer gear appearing here, there and everywhere.
4. No actual job(s).
5. Our Community Space - the page where proof of some serous amounts of fundraising happened - removed/deleted/forgotten about. (Which may I add this was perfectly timed with…)
6. The accounts AND the audit - where donations and legacy (donations & GFM money) were merged together so no initial starting balance was ever revealed.
Once again, a clear and succinct account of the actual facts. Your posts are my favourite on this thread for this reason.

Businesses, the press - anyone wanting to know a full timeline and accurate recording of what has gone on, literally just needs to read your posts. I just wish someone wood hurry up and out this awful man!

• Heart

anon3011

The vanity tours are just tragic

It’s ironic & I think clear for people to see how much money is being spent which could be going into childhood cancer

I think there has been a shift in how people think. I think from the Yukon Challenge to Ashley putting his d*** into anything that moves to being a part time dad to the house/new car.
I think he’ll always have dedicated ultra fans, then he’s lost the casual supporters who followed Az journey and yeah he’ll still get attention from his interviews & podcasts he does.
When people follow him for long enough on social media, you’ll see he is a materialistic, attention seeing, grief chasing f*** boy

anon3011

Look at this young lady, attempting to take a genuine world record. Do the 3 peaks and run between them. Puts Ashley to shame 😂 they should pass each other at some point. They won’t stop for a photo opportunity

Saf, so anxious and self conscious. What a lot of bull😂 did they run out of material for her bikinis 😂
Just an update…

Ashley Cain, ultra athlete, lion, beast & superhuman man has ran 595 miles in 23 days

Imogen Boddy, ultra runner will have by the end of the day ran 218 miles in 3 days

That’s without any luxurious after a 5 hour jog

She’s an ultra athlete, he’s a Z-lister with time on his hands.

He did 25 miles on Wednesday, not an ultra again 😂

• Heart

nameday123

So he’s literally leaving his newborn son for 3 months to do this challenge. Talk about making the most of his new child 🤣

Reactions: 21

HaventAClue

VIP Member
His challenge Ultraman which he has just made up in his head crossing UK vertically three times over 3 months on a bike, kayak, and running.

Got to say Ashley it's a bit underwhelming and plus you are giving yourself 3 months. The bloke who ran Africa has sort of bettered you.

Bet the foundation will be funding him to stop in plush hotels along the routes or he will be on beg for them too.
Also who really gives a fuck? He’s a man with good physique (vomit at giving him a compliment) but like the African guy he just seems like your average joe rather than some pumped up roid head. He needs to up his game and walk Mount Everest on his hands for anyone to actually give a fuck, even then I doubt anyone would really care. It’s all for his own gratification, he doesn’t give a fuck about children with cancer. He could do more simpler things and not make it all about him and people would sooner donate. Bucket collection in Tesco on busy weekends would make a fortune. But no it has to be all about Ashley being the strongest man in the world. He needs to fuck off off the face of the earth the scrote

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsDon1

VIP Member
‘The people’ like the jumped up little pipsqueak thinks he’s above us all. It would be funny if he didn’t have such a big platform for promoting his mental illness. He’s as dangerous as Andrew Tate but obviously A LOT less popular.

• Sick
  • Haha

Pepsi007

Ah Safiyyas stories are so sad. I can’t imagine how she feels. To give birth and bury your child in less than a year, ontop of the abuse from UltraRat.
Yes terribly sad to loose a baby . She sure lived it up on her holidays to Ibiza and everywhere else . She wasn’t looking sad in her holidays . I cannot find it in my heart to find an inch of empathy for her .
---
Ah Safiyyas stories are so sad. I can’t imagine how she feels. To give birth and bury your child in less than a year, ontop of the abuse from UltraRat.
They both made the illness and passing of their daughter into a money making brand

• Heart

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Exactly, they set up the foundation were people can make donations directly to it, yet he sets up another gfm for donations which I presume go into a nominated bank account. Doesn't make sense does it, alot of money was spent starting the foundation to facilitate this type of donation, why isn't he using it?
Because Charity's are scrunitinsed, once money has gone in.

This is so he can skim some money off the go fund me for 'costs' when it goes into his bank account first.

Oh and cash donations will disappear.

• Angry