Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepsi007

Has he recovered from D &V yet ?

Every challenge he does .. ends in injury . Every bloody one

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking at Ashley’s Strava, he is running just under a marathon atm.
He seems to have forgotten day 8 he ran a half marathon. Imagine running for 6/7 hours a day and being gifted food and hotels/suites.

Saf, she’s been doing these I need to look after myself and sympathy posts since January. However she goes on like she never mentions it, but she mentions it all the time

dumb and dumber
---
My assessment has come back and I’ve got stress fractures. He is chatting pure shit 😂

you’d require X-rays to confirm this, he is playing to the crowd

Stress fractures are tiny micro breaks within a bone, most people will get them at some point
Just say you are knackered and need to walk 😂
Stress fractures don’t show up either until weeks/months later so there’s no way he’d know now. They’re that small you can only see the healed bone on a X-ray, not the actual breaks. Mainly a lurker here but had to come on and comment on this 😂 Lad’s full of shit.

• Angry
How did he get blisters on the first day? They will cripple you, so surely proper preparation would take place to ensure all shoes are broken in and skin remains as healthy and intact as possible?

Blisters on day 1? That shows how poorly prepared they are. They won’t heal - they will keep rubbing and bleeding, surely?

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Stick this in your “ultra man” stupid pipe and smoke it. Enjoy your little toddle and little row row. This man makes you look pathetic Ashley 😂
All gnome man can manage is some bad acting of eye rolling in the back of a canoe with a giant herpes lip on show.. ooh well hard 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

anon3011

Please just enjoy your son without putting him on social media

Everything he is doing atm is so cringey, it seems really forced.
Everyone saying it’s great how hands on Ash is. I’m sorry he is the father he should be doing it day in day out

He’ll roll out Azaylia at some point, I’m guessing he’s been told to stay away from the grave with the new baby otherwise he’d of done the post already

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
Replaying videos and reposting funeral pictures. Like how does that work? Do you have them saved on the camera roll and flick back through them? Does he zoom in on himself and admire his finely trimmed pube beard? How did they parade that tiny coffin around all day knowing she’d previously been cremated? The whole thing is other worldly for me, I look at the line of people in their freshly made and fitted dresses with the deisgner heels and wonder if they came dressed ready for the party afterwards.
it’s all very photogenic, but then I suppose it has to be if you’re employing a literal professional photographer to document the whole day.
they aren’t like me and you, they’re from another planet.

• Sad

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Some ‘celebs’ posting on Moustashley’s insta about his challenge announcement aka vanity challenge - he’s never done so many replies and likes 🤣 defo on the pr grift and grab - imagine he’s inboxing everyone he’s ever been in contact with!
Brother ewwww

• Haha

anon3011

I hope Saf is being kind & gentle to herself today😂

Whilst the rest of us get up and earn a living

Ashley seems to have forgotten that he hasn’t done a marathon a day😂 spouts rubbish as he is only a little bit quicker then walking pace

I’ve noticed at the end of his runs/walks that even his brother films him. It’s all about him.

should do an Ashley Cain bingo
Buzzwords are:
Energy
Vibes
Injured
Powered through

• Haha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I’d love to know the expenditure of this trip, sorry challenge 🤥.
On a different note, I’m glad I managed to get a refund when I first donated to the go fund me.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Oh yes. That is such a good point. A lot of fees will be taken by GFM when they could donate directly to the charity where they can guard it against any of those pesky sick kids who keep asking for help.
I reckon he's set up a new gfm that doesn't include saff! She can't benefit from him doing the challenges

You better werk

Chatty Member
None of this is impressive,I'm more impressed by someone who hasn't swindled vulnerable people out of money and are doing big fund raising events off their own backs. Flashy cars and promo vids just make him come across like a twat.

• Heart

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Nah he is a lazy piece of shit, he might not be lazy where fitness is concerned, but he is lazy parent, hes lazy as he doesn't want to work, and I'd imagine he's lazy in relationships.

• Heart

bella246xox

Hahaa I just came across HardestGeezer and thought Ashley could never 😂😂

What a bloody dude!! Amazing!

I know others have attached pics but he has about 900k followers, almost 40% of likes. Ashley who has 2 MILLION followers currently has 4859 on his last post 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Heynoe

How is him exercising and bragging about it on Instagram doing anything for childhood cancer?
It's just him and his family working out.

Reactions: 18

nameday123

He’s got D&V but can ram down his neck cod and chips. Im
Calling bullsh*t he threw up cos his body is f*ked

takeonme

Hi Mother’s Day post was all about him
The way his mum looks at him in those photos 🤢
Even if he doesn’t want to post a photo of his new baby mum in insta he could at least acknowledge the mother of his son but he doesn’t it’s all about him he is gross

Pepsi007

Wow the Warrior/toxic alpha male/gym bro dickheads came out last night to defend Moustashleys vomming 🤣 what a bunch of douchebags…
It’s sad the man has to film himself throwing up for attention ,likes loves and money .
A lot of people have gone through a hell of a lot worse and they didn’t throw up . Nor did they post videos of themselves being sick for sympathy and money .

Teenagers in the first and Second World War were conscripted and they had to go and fight at war . They had no choice .

Who are the proper men ? I would want the soldiers not a pussy who has to film every movement of his life including being sick . Is this is all he has for attention .. being sick begging for money ? Very sorry state of affairs for the ultra mega beast . Carry on. No one cares

Donate money to children’s charities .

There is no longevity in what he js doing . Social media get bored and move onto the next person very quickly . Unless the person has something .. or the followers are star struck and dumb and they will run out of cash at some point
---
His interviews .. he babbles ,makes no sense ,all me me me with no end result or achievement .

He goes on and on about mental strength .. People get up everyday and go to work and fight their own things and they don’t stop . They don’t film themselves being sick for attention ,likes ,loves and dosh

These people are strong people . Not a social media midget who preaches and believes he is the messiah . Who knows sod all about anything

Last edited:
  • Heart

Shelby1

Exactly, they set up the foundation were people can make donations directly to it, yet he sets up another gfm for donations which I presume go into a nominated bank account. Doesn't make sense does it, alot of money was spent starting the foundation to facilitate this type of donation, why isn't he using it?
It just doesn't sit right either with people handing over money to them as they run past either. There's no telling what they do with this money that they collect on route.
Yesterday his Sister was seen waving a ten pound note in the air that someone had handed over.
Dread to think who than is accountable for these cash donations or wether they go

towards their expenses at the next stop off.