Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
He needs to challenge himself to stop making money off a dead child, stop preaching this ridiculous mentality which isn’t even possible for the majority of us who work and take part in his biggest challenge yet, phone the fuckin jobcentre and attend an appointment

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mandola

Chatty Member
I just can’t stop belly laughing at this (and the rest of this thread) I couldn’t sleep last night and ended up waking up the hubby with my ridiculous laughter at the whole thread. I just don’t understand how Moustachely doesn’t realise how vile and cringe he comes across?!

wish I was as witty as you lot on here !

I reckon he was thinking they were Calling him ‘Mufasa’ maybe ?! Which means king anyway
I instantly thought of Rick Astley with the Moustachley name reference 😂😂 Never gonna tell the truth, never gonna declare an add, I'll just run, bike and canoe around, and desert youuuu.

• Haha

anon3011

Ashley put a a t shirt on mate

he’s so toxic. He’s never done a 12-15 hour hard days graft then having to come home and try and be a full time dad whilst maintaining a relationship and finances.

he went for a little run yesterday & birthday meal for someone and then run himself a bath as he is being a part time dad today and obviously has less help so can’t exercise 😂
Guarantee he hasn’t had that kid on his own overnight

anon3011

Just looking at the routes he is doing

For the running, he is only running 4-5 hours a day (10am-3pm) day.

for someone who trains all day everyday for this, it’s not anything extraordinary

he’ll have physio, photography, videography, a masseuse plus the hotel/spa days.

It’s all for Azaylia though, sorry childhood cancer in case you have forgotten about it

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Practically no one is calling him peoples champ apart from his family and hanger ons, most people even know or care who the fuck he is.

It's a self congratulating title he has given to hisself, utter narcissist.

I hope his Ultracunt challenge fails early on.

Reactions: 23
They, un-ironically, refer to themselves as “warriors” when, in the main, they are talking about going to the gym.

That should tell you everything you need to know.
🤦🏼‍♀️🤮🤦🏼‍♀️🤮🤦🏼‍♀️🤮🤦🏼‍♀️🤮

• Sick

livelaughlou

She’s a gif. Suddenly coming up with reasons to have seminars for an imaginary abusive ex so she can stay in the limelight. Only reason she isn’t dragging moustache through the mud he deserves is cos she blatantly still loves him and would suck his stump tomorrow if he told her to get on her knees.

• Haha

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
The reason no one in history has done these challenges is because no one gives a shit.

Imagine if you spent some of the time you are kayaking or running or working out with your new son.

• Haha

anon3011

Anyone else find it over the top with how he talks about Azaylia.

you wouldn’t think he has another kid would you 😂

he can’t be talking like this in a few years as it will really damage his son.
He talks like Az had a big personality who brought people together, in fact she was a little baby who got exploited for likes and money by her parents

Neither are mentally well. Hate the way people say he is a brilliant father. He’s a non existent one

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Bet that baby was fuckin bored stiff, why go to a baby club when you can watch your part time dad dodge shopping trolleys in the canal w a canoe

• Haha

whetrent

Imagine as a bloke thinking your going to watch the football with ya pals and yours and their kids but in actual fact your there just to be his photographer from every angle. Bet they think he's a right dickhead deep down 😂😂
I've never in all my time seen anyone stand with their legs apart and swing their few old baby between them either, like wtf 😳 like are you ok Cash???
Your da rewinds the goal so he can post a fake celebration video for instagram.

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
This is why I don’t understand why more people don’t see through what he’s doing. Even if they’ve not followed the story closely, surely if you read about his “brave journey” it saw him on tv, you’d wonder how he was raising money. Usually if someone’s doing a charity event, they’ll put donation information on the website or discuss in the interview. He repeats himself that him running, kayaking, being chased by bears and vomiting, is all raising awareness of childhood cancer.

Ashley, and your other hangers on- HOW are you raising awareness? Each time you do something, it’s often been in a different country, and there’s been a load of people with you. How much is that costing? If they pay out of their own pocket, why don’t they donate the amount it costs for flights, hotels, massages, a videographer, food, safaris and more, to a children cancer charity? Would that make more sense? They don’t claim to be on holiday, as that’s different. BUT they seem to all have the funds to go on multiple “raising awareness” trips, yet aren’t working whilst on those trips, so how exactly is it being funded? A few sponsored ads, and a book won’t make a huge amount. Not forgetting his new house, car and tasteless clothes, plus the cost of a new baby.

Why is no one questioning exactly what he’s done in the last few years to raise awareness? What have they taught people? Has anyone made any progress in research? Sadly, most people have heard of children getting cancer, even if they don’t know anyone directly. If your child was unwell and you felt like something was seriously wrong, you’d seek medical advice. Unless you’re in the medical field, you’re not going to know the symptoms of every illness.

We know, from both of them giving interviews and documenting the whole nightmare, that Azaylias symptoms were similar to a cold and they imply the gp said just that. For most, it will be a cold, sadly for her, it wasn’t. When they tell the diagnosis story, it sadly doesn’t change anything, and if that’s all they’re doing to raise awareness, then they’re just repeating the same thing over and over.

If you were worried about your child’s health and looked on Google, you can quickly find symptoms if all kinds of illnesses. They aren’t reinventing the wheel. They’d have been better off raising money for an already established cancer charity, and maybe set up TAF in her name to fund someone doing a phd in childhood cancer research, and they could host an evening with raffle prizes etc annually to keep her memory alive.

Instead, Ashley’s posting photos of his crusty feet and vomming up chocolate milk, whilst terrifying children as he bends down and smiles, whist punching nothing. Then Saf is on TikTok live, either cooking, eating haribo, or duetting random people and occasionally attempting to flirt- often with people waayyyy to young for her

(Ashley’s face is surely going to cause nightmares to kids)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick

anon3011

He must have some great agents! Look at all the sponsors on the support vehicles.

I thought he’d be going up and down the country on daddy power alone. His support crew will be in the double figures I would say, plus all the hotel and spa stays.
Warrior, my arse!

he can never do anything on his own.

Just remember a lady ran John O’Groats to Lands End in 22 days

• Heart
Reactions: 22

suzysuz

Chatty Member
Will he ever shut up about kayaking🤣🤣🤣🤣
I mean come on, he was actually nearly eaten by a bear, a great white shark and a vampire, whilst on a 28 day fast and passing in and out of consciousness while solo in canoe and no radio or trackers ever….

• Haha
Reactions: 22