Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
How does Ashley claim he can afford a house and fancy car and holidays etc? I remember him pretending he was borrowing friends clothes when he was pretend mourning, but how about now?

Reactions: 27

ImShook

VIP Member
Saff’s visit today was local to me, but barely any mention of it on her page.

Another £600 raised for the ‘foundation’.
Saff’s visit today was local to me, but barely any mention of it on her page.

Another £600 raised for the ‘foundation’.
I wish these businesses would look here for the facts.
I know they won’t because of Tattles bad reputation but… come on!

1. The were both skint hence the need for a GFM in the first place.
2. Debts were paid off as soon as GFM landed.
3. Designer gear appearing here, there and everywhere.
4. No actual job(s).
5. Our Community Space - the page where proof of some serous amounts of fundraising happened - removed/deleted/forgotten about. (Which may I add this was perfectly timed with…)
6. The accounts AND the audit - where donations and legacy (donations & GFM money) were merged together so no initial starting balance was ever revealed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

suzysuz

Chatty Member
Recap:
After the long awaited audit was revealed from The Azaylia Foundation it became evident that money was taken from the original GFM balance.
The ‘starting capital’ AKA the GFM money was combined with all donations TAF received as a charity since launch.
Because of this there is no way to decipher how much money came from where… or how much money initially went in… please take a good look and see for yourself.
Fab recap - and the very brief figures -

There was £1.6m GFM money, Moustache and Saf said a ‘small amount’ was used for Azaylia’s day.
They publicly say they did not take any other money from this at all
The rest went into TAF.
Accounts show in first year that legacy + donations was £1.8m
So either only around 200k was donated in that first year, or it was a smaller legacy GFM amount (and if the latter where did the rest go 🤔)
THIS is what people are questioning and doesn’t add up. And people are allowed to question it given people donated that GFM money.

Reactions: 26

leabytottle

VIP Member
I find that mantra of “Good athletes train, great athletes recover” really unfair and not in line with someone running a children’s charity (although when has he ever done anything in line with that?)
What is you have an injury that life changing? What about those that physically can’t train? Here’s one for you, cashley. My friend was a horse rider, has been since are was a child. She was training for the Olympics and was in line to complete in London 2012. Whilst training, she fell off her horse and had life changing injuries. She became double incontinent, couldn’t walk unaided, and eventually became wheelchair bound. She needed careers to help her do small tasks, and she was no longer able to ride a horse. So, according to Cashley, she’s not a good athlete because she didn’t recover.
Sadly there are so many people who can’t recover, yet here’s cashley not preparing, wearing the wrong shoes, getting free massages. What a knob!

• Heart

ndftz

Chatty Member
See the UltraScam man is launching an app soon. Clib or Club 100 mustn’t be working out. Also does anyone find it suspicious how he has started another GFM for this new marketing scheme or marathon? I mean why don’t donations get directed to the charity instead of a gfm. I mean a lot of funds went into setting the charity up for this purpose didn’t they?

suzysuz

Chatty Member
Fuck
Right
Off
People’s champ…
Who has actually called him that? Maybe some odd random but again, taking Azaylia’s ‘let’s go champ’ meaning HER, she was the champ, and making it about HIM that he’s the champ, our champ, champ of the people….
Fuck
Right
Off

• Sick
  • Angry

livelaughlou

A friend of mine very sadly lost her little girl suddenly a couple of years ago. Since then her and the family have worked tirelessly to fundraise via charity days and golf completions at their local club. The money has so far gone towards refurbishing a bereavement room in the local hospital named after their daughter and the next lot of funds is currently being put towards opening a brand new room at another hospital so people can spend time with their children after they pass.
They are only a small group of friends and family mixed with people who take part in the comps etc. they make a fair deal of it on social media, but it’s beautiful and nicely done in a way that memorises their daughter perfectly.
That is a real charity. That is doing it RIGHT

• Heart

Olgivy

VIP Member
Saf has completely lost me with the whole “my ex from years ago was abusive.”

Erm Saff. You have JUST left an abusive relationship. Someone in the comments asked her if this was Ashley, and she replied “absolutely not”

Big mistake IMO.

This would have been a great opportunity to speak her truth. But there is no going back now. I don’t know why she wants to protect him. He has no loyalty to her, and neither does his family.

Reactions: 25

K8dxx

He's had the Go Fund Me open for 24 hours and so far there are only 15 donations up to £1715 one of those is himself (£1500) and another is his aunty I think. So hes raised £215 so far. It wouldnt even cover the fuel for those 2(!!) flashy 'support' vehicles. I'm cringing. Hopefully people are getting wise to them. Wonder if there is something else planned to boost it?

• Haha
All….About….Himself….
Wonder how many video montages we’ll get throughout it all 🙄 the adorning crowds, the masses of people, everyone chanting let’s go champ, him having a haircut WHILST riding a bike, the hundreds of ‘celebrities’ which nobody has heard of joining him in sectors of the route
If it starts next week, has he had any PR tv this week? I’m hoping not and that ride has turned hopefully….

What are we taking bets on?! Starter for ten -
- tactical angles of ‘masses’ of crowds on the journies
- lots of fist bumps and let’s go champs
- baby boy appearing at certain points in route
- Cain clan joining for most of it or he’d get lonely
- grifted hotels along the way
- some injury to persevere through
- a rainbow somewhere
- an orange sky somewhere
You missed out:

A photo, staged with an impressive horizon, Ashley is staring off into the distance, intensely, yet also softly, for he is a loving father and also a Fucking-Alpha-Moustached-Beast Man™️

Meeting with some kind of Wise Man™️ who implies Ashley is a true leader and (gasp!) far wiser and stronger than him…in fact he is more of a Wise Fucking-Alpha-Moustached-Beast™️ Man.

Meeting a Pleb (yuck - don’t touch Ashley, peasant) who tells Wise Fucking-Alpha-Moustached-Beast™️ Man how much of an inspiration he is to him, and how meeting him is the best thing to happen in his sad little life - then he cries and then Ashley cries, but also Wisely
recognises the photo opportunity potential and the pleb is all excited to be in a photo but no, he gets elbowed out of the way, and the media team set up the shot - a close up of Ashley, shot from a low angle, sunlight glinting on his tears, giving perfect up-the-nose visuals.

• Haha

livelaughlou

£21k raised so far and I’d estimate around £50k spent and gifted on various training regimes, equipment, vehicles, hotels, massages, the list is endless. And once again I will point out that NO decent medic or physio would recommend or allow someone to continue with the injuries he is claiming to have.
every singe challenge he has picked up a life changing injury, I swear he would have a leg amputated just to run on a stump to prove what a big strong boy he is.

• Haha

anon3011

If I was the person that left that on Ash’s page and suddenly he does a video about himself again who’s struggled more then anyone else and pretty much tells him to man up and you have enough to be thankful for 😂

so deluded, people who think like that see themselves as a burden.

Last thing they need is a stedded up dwarf who thinks he is gods gift. Drives me mad he calls himself a world recordholder or worlds first.
It would be like me walking round my local park on one leg backwards and it being a worlds first.

He’s just stupid

I predict a downfall by the end of the year with him, he’ll mess up somewhere with his attitude or having too many kids. He’s so toxic

livelaughlou

Roid head going cold turkey without his big boy drugs, plus as someone mentioned previously, he’s not shaped or built for this kind of thing. I very briefly dated a triathlete, and he was built like an Italian greyhound with the diet to match. They don’t just bulk up in the gym and give it a bit of ussssss urggghhh ussss whilst lifting 50k, it’s a lot of pure cardio and lean meals, their bodies are ready for endurance.
He’s just a schmuck and a liar. Cod and chips during a bout of d&v? Practically licking school kids with a stomach bug? Fuck off.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Oh here we go, a lovely video of him throwing up what looks like a maccies choc shake at the side of the road (is that really necessary?!) getting prepared for the late finishes/ not finishing at all/ getting a lift in the van.
he says he’s got d&v but keeps running? Surely he’s got some sort of professional with him in his cheerleading team who will tell him that it requires rest and hydration.
But he’s the ULTRAMOUSTACHEBEAST so he won’t quit.
Hang on, blue tit has done 12 hours over two days and he’s chucking up and feet are fucked, laying foundations saying he’s not well.. didn’t see the fella running the length of Africa moaning running in the heat and being robbed at knife point. This dickhead couldnt be more embarrassing

Heard it all now, Saff is clearly getting bored of the stories about Azaylia so she is now talking about her DV relationship talking about independence and taking her power back. Yawn, Ashley single-handedly made sure she didn’t speak to her mum for years and mentally abused her and she took it for 3 years. Can’t believe people are paying her to talk about this I would rather sit in a locked room with 5 alarms going off

• Haha
Reactions: 24

suzysuz

Chatty Member
It’s what I dislike so much about social media these days…. Have some friends and kids round, fine, enjoy watching football with the kids and time together - but why post it all 🙄🤣 and must of them are just on their phones too, it’s just so set up and contrived, just be! You don’t need to film every fucking interaction for social media.
But Cashley Moustache aka ultraman Uber athlete needs to try and keep his gram profile up doesn’t he 🙄

Reactions: 24