Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
10pm workout when most people are getting ready for bed to get up early and go to work and contribute and be a productive member of society! Im not impressed at him in the slightest. Id love to see him get up at 5am every morning and do a 12 hour shift for the nhs, not getting home till 20.00pm x4 days a week! Fucking bellend

Reactions: 41

Gjgbe133

No one has done it before because it’s a group of random sports put together with numbers of miles/kms you’ve pulled out your arse/beard.
It’s like me saying no one’s ever ate 6 McDonald’s 4 kfcs and 5 Greggs in a day…is not that no one else can do it it’s just not been done before because it’s a random combination.
Also shut the duck up every word you say is more and more embarrassing, some people that know him in real life must be laughing at him too.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
IMG_0101.jpeg
“No one in the history of the world has ever done!”

Mate, you’re boring 🤣 no one gives a fuck and it brings absolutely nothing of value to the world either so save your martyrdom you little gnome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Tommytptown

Saw the cousins personalised number plate today, absolutely disgusts me what all the hanging on parasites have spent the money on....
1710511987620.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
There’s not many people in the world that can knit - decorate a cake - swim lengths like I can that are also capable of eating Oreo’s like I eat…,. TRUTH 🥴
#pickyour4randomskills
#braglikemoustache

View attachment 2852282
Eh? Usain Bolt, there's the world's strongest man competitions, tour de France??? He is living in lalaland. I bet he couldn't get up and work a 12 hour shift on a mental health ward, being physically and verbally abused everyday, to come home and have to do the cooking, lunchboxes, housework, washing and sorting the kids out, to do it all again the next day. He's a part-time dad who spends his days in the gym and spouting crap on social media. He is an unemployed sponger who uses money meant for children to fund his lifestyle. TRUTH

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Mandola

Chatty Member
I think Saf looks an idiot discussing a previous DA relationship yet not even a mention of Gashley. Probably because she can't as has been said before, she is in it too deep where the gfm is concerned. They both need to fuck off now sad cunts, continously adapting their narrative to stay relevant.
#Oh and just a side note some people were so lovely to me when I first joined I was on long term sick for a back issue. I am now finally in a new job 🙌 thank you to you tatters for keeping me entertained

• Heart
Reactions: 33

adapeach78

View attachment 2809931“No one in the history of the world has ever done!”

Mate, you’re boring 🤣 no one gives a fuck and it brings absolutely nothing of value to the world either so save your martyrdom you little gnome.
“So you guys can see the absolute madness I’ve had to go through” 🫠🥴😂

erm don’t know if you are aware Cashley but not a single person in the entire universe gives a fuck wether You do these shitty challenges or not… acting like someone’s got a gun to your head to complete them looool

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Clara1974

What an absolute clown - if that message on IG is true which I doubt telling someone with depression feeling suicidal that having kids should be enough and this life is what you can make it and you need ambition to be a better person is like telling someone having an asthma attack to just breathe!!!!

Reactions: 30

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
He should never been famous he was on ex on the beach which wasn't main stream in the UK, and he was never a successful footballer. He only gained fail due to his daughter.

But he doesn't respect that he thinks he's some celeb guru he's a idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

WeefBellington

VIP Member
He’s seething over the hardest geezer. A guy who genuinely raised many funds doing a task of his own back not funded by his dead daughter in an attempt to stay relevant.. soz pube face gnome, that’s how it’s done, no one cares about you and your sweaty beard

• Haha

suzysuz

Chatty Member
While on his trek, he claimed the locals named him Masharubu, which his own little list claimed means lion and he loved the lion king / the beast links…. Only, as pointed out and verified, Masharubu actually translates from Swahili as ‘moustache’ 🤣 they were simply referring to his overgrown pubey beard 😆

Attachments

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Ashley when you going to face the facts that NO ONE CARES!! NO ONE gives a flying fuck about peddling a bike, paddling up and down the local cut, or you roaring at the camera you have following you throughout the day. Literally NO ONE! That's why the donations are comical. Everyone, including most who comment on your shit, can see through it all and most have even donated lots of their money in the past. They donated to try save your daughter then expected it to be spent as promised on other helping other sick children. You haven't done that! No one is going to donate to a jobless, narcissistic, piece of shit to help pay off your mortgage, car and fund your hobbies because thats all they are! Not challenge, they are hobbies you want the public to fund. What your doing won't help a single sick child sat in those hospitals dying, not a single thing so fuck off with your shit will you. No one cares about you or what your doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

account70032

VIP Member
The way he tries to portray himself online as this hands on great dad when it’s clear he just uses his son as a prop for attention and definitely spends very little time with that baby I don’t believe for a second he’s around to look after his son much. Every moment he’s posted with the baby has looked so forced and he behaved the exact same way with poor Azaylia none of his photos or videos with her ever looked or felt natural it was all for show him loving the camera on him and he was always more focused on getting the right angles he wanted and posing trying to act like he’s unaware he’s being filmed when anyone can see he’s purposely asked to be filmed he’s so cringe I don’t think he knows how to actually live in the moment cause everything he does he has to film it for social media and brag about it cause his ego is so big. He’s in love with himself and it’s sad to say but his children were/are just props to him.

• Sad

bella246xox

My friend is a well known Dj in Marbella and saf has been on the beg for entry and drinks in return for promo.
Such an embarrassment, most places have turned her down and said they don’t need “social media influencer” promo 🤣 shame

• Haha
  • Wow

gigilouxx

VIP Member
He can’t do fuck all without an injury. All this ultra man shit he spouts and the second he walks more than 1m he’s pulled a muscle/almost died/saw god/got a cold sore

Roided up self important bellend

• Haha

ImShook

VIP Member
Recap:
After the long awaited audit was revealed from The Azaylia Foundation it became evident that money was taken from the original GFM balance.
The ‘starting capital’ AKA the GFM money was combined with all donations TAF received as a charity since launch.
Because of this there is no way to decipher how much money came from where… or how much money initially went in… please take a good look and see for yourself.

Ashley is still Ashley and Safiyya has claimed to have taken back her power… not sure what this entails - I thought she’d come clean but as of yet the truth is still unknown.