Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes this!

Yesterday he was active on insta, yes people stuff, meanwhile Saf and others posted the tributes to Azaylia as it was anniversary of her funeral.
Last night, he reposts Georgina’s tribute story.
Today, he’s running sad, just like yesterday (his words) and posts tribute (day late) - all pics of funeral itself and him centre stage.
Wait, did they have the funeral filmed/photographed?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

nameday123

MONTHS?!! Oh he’ll have rest days surely

Also please don’t tell me that Nikki has put a photo of baby A once she’s passed just now. She looks incredibly poorly in that photo :( surely they can post a better photo where she isn’t looking so poorly. Heartbreaking 💔

• Sad

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
So after all this time, we waited to see the foundations accounts and we seen what exactly? Is there anymore accounts to be revealed?

Mandola

Chatty Member
What’s going on with Saf, singing Christina Aguilera on tik tok last night. Then she continued by whispering into a microphone, discussing how fun she was etc. It was a little strange tbh, someone asked was she drinking at one point. The TikTok ended shortly after, I wonder did someone advise her to shut it down. Anyone else see it?
I saw a bit if it, and it was a similar scenario the other night. I thought she may be drinking too. Very odd. 🫣

suzysuz

Chatty Member
The irony of his latest post and story 🤣

Real men don’t say shit 🙄 then moustache proceeds to bite at a post and respond, put it also on his stories and like the majority of pile on comments from his knobhead followers 😆

last comment on his motivational bullshit is ‘get to work’ ironically as he flops down topless on the sofa 🙄

he’s prob jealous miks is in JA with puma it seems and met Usain Bolt…

and seems Alissa is often there with baby boy too?

Attachments

suzysuz

Chatty Member
‘Has chosen’ so Moustashley must’ve approached them… I wonder if they’re looking to do this at lots of schools then 🤔 he’ll want his jubilant cheers and fist bumps at the end of each day, can’t see where he’d get that from a mass crowd of adults so why not use the kids as part of pr eh 😡
(This is on the Poole academy website, nothing secret, newsletter on their own publicly available website)
---
Yes the road thing bothers me too 🤣 if I’m stuck behind all that nonsense while trying to get somewhere I’m beeping!

Attachments