Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulouj

One of my local nurseries and soft play are holding this event and apparently some lucky children will get to meet Saf. Might go and lurk around on the day to see what she’s like in person

Attachments

Reactions: 4

suzysuz

Chatty Member
So today finishes by Millfield School, looks like not on the main school grounds but by their swimming pool and track. It looks a mega posh school plus boarding…. Will be interesting if they let pupils out / pupils want to greet at finishing line…. 🤔

And no pics from last night…. Maybe just a night in basic travelodge, had to be paid, no discount and no massage….

Attachments

BBee

I follow a funnyish guy on tiktok and now insta, he's a decorator called foxy Davos I think. Saw he commented on Cashleys post the other day and put me right off lol.

• Haha

suzysuz

Chatty Member
That hotel does look nice 😊 They must’ve had a load of rooms though as there’s the whole gang-gang and team!

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
So what have we so far?

For the whole gang-gang plus entourage people…

Running clothes
Trainers
Planning and management for the actual events side (Zeus)
Cars (included in above?)
Wrapping on cars
Petrol costs 📈
Hotels for overnights
Food
Physio/sports massage
Camera pics/footage being put together including designed ‘ultra man’ profile shots
Bikes (to come)
Rowing boat (to come)
Forgot the "security/bodyguard"
Actually; a very nice bloke. But unlikely to be free or cheap.
---
Do we think they’ll stay at the actual travelodge tonight if finishing today there….. am actually interested if they do or not as (a) I can’t see travelodge giving free rooms for an insta tag by them 🤣 and (b) it’s not quite the standard they’ve been staying at so far so I’m intrigued!

And looks like the physio/recovery/massages are majority gifted, I did suspect as much as they made a thing of all tagging the people to thank them…
They had to pay for their rooms in Okehampton....Spoons were not interested in a photo opp.

Lilylate

VIP Member
Is the hurt locker also known as the car, his brother's wearing tracker, to me it should always be Ashley wearing it as its his challenge.

Half of time they are walking and half time in car, proper piss take.
---

Noone needs two vehicles it's all about his ego.

It is interesting I've not seen any of his 'celeb' mates promoting this at all they all seemed to be distancing themselves from it.
Urgh, this cretin gets uglier with every photo

• Sick

nichew

VIP Member
I was reading the news and came across an article and I thought it was saf at first 🙊
(It’s actually someone that went for sex change surgery in Turkey if anyone cares)
They always come up on my FYP and I think they’ve had the full lot done

Reactions: 3

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Sad to see the sudden passing of Mrs Hinch Dad 😢 Saf has written a lovely message.
---
Sad to see the sudden passing of Mrs Hinch Dad 😢 Saf has written a lovely message.

Reactions: 3