Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
So saff has Been asked if she wants more children and it's in God's hands

Not being funny love but birds and bees don't work like that, you let a dirty animal like Ashley shag you it resulted in a kid.

You shag someone else you might end up with a kid it's nothing to do with God dipshit, and you have previous for shagging any old idiot

Attachments

Reactions: 5

suzysuz

Chatty Member
The GFM blurb indicates they’re now raising money solely for funding the PhD side and are looking to fund 20 PhD places in 5 years.

Reactions: 5

Pepsi007

This is the funniest post
He’s like the woman who cried over a snake
---
He so has chat bots or people on TT who reply to comments but they cannot keep up the argument or conversation

Attachments

Reactions: 4

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Can I just ask…do we honestly think his other cousin Alissa is really running because she is hardly in the running videos yet he’s glorifying her as if she’s running that whole way. More lies.
I agree she is one who seems to be uploading most videos/photos during the day when they are running, not sure you are doing that if you are running.

Oh and Ashley Tamika isn't literally an assassin, another thing to hate him for a knob head who doesn't know the meaning of literally.

Attachments

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
What a bag of shite 🤣 only good thing is he actually declared it as an #ad 😱

I took a couple of screen shots, one for the pubey beard fans (of which there are none 🤣) and one in contrast to Saf where he works out so ‘he knows he’s not a lazy piece of shit’ 🤔
That was the modern day miracle… never ever have I seen a #ad

• Haha

suzysuz

Chatty Member
His engagement is rubbish, does anyone know that website that gives you their stats? He’s defo bought bots to get over 2m and the comment section proves that…
And then there’s the people that actually follow him, agreeing with his, often dangerous, position on mental health and alpha maledom crap….

Attachments

suzysuz

Chatty Member
I agree it wasn’t a bug, he’d have to stop if he had any sort of stomach d&v bug, like you have a choice to just keep running 🙄
But also - he said it was a bug, and people still meet and greeting, this one has the child or someone in family on chemo and they still went out for him, I just don’t get it 😞
And I’m guessing the college changed their mind or decided they weren’t going to open up on the weekend for them 🤣

Attachments

• Sick

bella246xox

Andrea posted a pic of Saf on a Facebook page and some loony wrote this 😭😂
How does she know what Saf was like behind closed doors 😂
They are both tramps and have stolen from charity and living the high life from it👌🏼

Attachments

nichew

VIP Member
Remember that girl who used to read to A at her grave, very evening?
No hate towards the little girl but I think the mum and ash and Saf were really unprofessional and wrong to encourage it. They gave her a lot of attention on their page, didn’t they?

She was obviously very kind hearted but I did have concerns about the strength of her devotion and what was behind it? Eg: comforting others because she needed that herself, the learnt behaviour to ameliorate sadness/negative moods in adults, need for healthy attention etc
What become of her does anyone know

Meringue22

VIP Member
Yeah a previous poster attached it - it’s so inappropriate on every level 😡 pic for the gram 🙄 topless and sweaty 🙄 camera just luckily somehow manages to capture him laying that kiss on grave 🙄

I’m so glad he’s mentioned he’s not getting the media attention, he knows this, I do not believe a word he said about ‘his people’s’ and ‘his community’s’ love being enough for him! He will be pissed that he’s not got camera crews interviewing him as he runs!
My jaw hit the floor before I even realised it was him. He’s a prick