Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBee

Yes! I saw that too and was gutted, I’d only just started following him as liked his DIY tips then saw him branching out about mental health. So many people suckered in by Moustashley…. I mean I was one of them in the very early days but to not see things clearly now seems just mad….
---
Thread suggestion
(Someone could work this better please if there’s anything even there 🤣)

Ultra-moustache’s feet in manky bits,
Saf pushes through ang-zi-ettee to grift her corrected tits
His tips are great! Maybe being savvy and trying to build followers haha I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He does seem to be I'm the circle already mind I've seen him do work for Will Mellor and Jodie Marsh. Posts in their houses so must be relatively pally with them.

Reactions: 2

suzysuz

Chatty Member
I’m coming to the thinking that I don’t think he cares nobody cares! He’s fucking delusional and living in his own ego bubble!

I couldn’t remember how much Yukon raised…. Had a look and it was 18k…. 18k!! The costs would’ve been really high for that too!
And there were no big celeb rollers throwing the cash in….!

Attachments

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
What's with Ashley's Brother?
He has his own family but is also taking all this time out to run with Ashley who than takes all the glory ....
Ashley is always front and centre when they reach any finishing line. I would love for his Brother to run in front at the finish line and see Ashley's reaction.
That's it he seems to be on the grift with Ashley.

He's a personal trainer who seems to take time out to do whatever his dickhead brother is, never mind his customers.

If I was one of his customers if he finding a new one.

I'd imagine he's a shit personal trainer and let's be honest he supports Ashley on his con so him and sister are big scumbags too.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Omgggg some people. Please read the comments. The highlight for me is the person who suggested his followers could all donate £5 which will lead to a lot of money being raised! He of course like it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Surely it can only be the vulnerable brainwashed people that donate these days that look up to social media grifters as their hero’s . Such a sad state of affairs
---

Lion - it’s the brand he has curated to make money on the back of his daughter passing away ( that raised the money - they didn’t )
Snappy little catch lines .. champ ,lion,roar .
He made his daughter’s death into a money making brand scam . It’s funny I bet the ones that post let’s go champ have not a penny spare to donate .
That baby was the best thing part of either of them and they are tainting her legacy with fraud ?
They have both gone too far with social media to dig themselves out of the holes they have made for themselves .
Very few options going forward left for either of them .
---

True story
---
It’s all very repetitive and boring now
He does a challenge ,gets injured ,cry’s a bit and preaches . Can’t spell at all . Same mentality and intelligence as his followers
She sticks a bikini on , chats on tik toc,grave photos ,work no work ,aesthetics or no aesthetics ( tax evasion and realised she can’t post it on social media ? ) Back to work no work . Begging on tic Tok for cash . Little work trip but no mention of work
Social media has made them both very poorly
Can’t forget Saf constantly telling people she has really bad Anxiteeee & depression 😬
---
Just an update…

Ashley Cain, ultra athlete, lion, beast & superhuman man has ran 595 miles in 23 days

Imogen Boddy, ultra runner will have by the end of the day ran 218 miles in 3 days

That’s without any luxurious after a 5 hour jog

She’s an ultra athlete, he’s a Z-lister with time on his hands.

He did 25 miles on Wednesday, not an ultra again 😂
That’s what Ashley Cain thinks he is,
This is what I think….
Ashley Coin - Ultra beast, sub human, constantly lying man 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha

suzysuz

Chatty Member
Tamika is out for a bit, didn’t see her on one of the updates earlier and wondered as she’s usually their pace setter I think! And wears the tracker….

IMG_6515.png

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
I follow a funnyish guy on tiktok and now insta, he's a decorator called foxy Davos I think. Saw he commented on Cashleys post the other day and put me right off lol.
He was on Jodie marsh’s page not long ago doing work for her. I liked him at first but he was so far up her arse it was cringey to watch 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
My mate has done a lot for charirty and runs is own he takea a wage & now owns abrand new car maybe twat head keeping them separte so he can take a wedge from this one. Ie expenses wage & car.
I honestly didn’t think he’d raise the 70k he has…. So that’s been a surprise.
But also really disappointing given all the good causes out there, people still buying his act, and how much of the money in his completely separate GFM actually goes to TAF or gets eaten by other costs like above….
Feels a bit Deja vu 🤔

Reactions: 1

raykay12

Sad to see the sudden passing of Mrs Hinch Dad 😢 Saf has written a lovely message.
---
Sad to see the sudden passing of Mrs Hinch Dad 😢 Saf has written a lovely message.
Yes very sad. Mrs hinch only replied to Saf’s message not Ashley’s message

Reactions: 1