Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
I saw a bit if it, and it was a similar scenario the other night. I thought she may be drinking too. Very odd. 🫣
She was on talking to a proper sorts this morning. I don’t really watch her but there was a bit of flirting going on 😂 fair play to her

Reactions: 3

suzysuz

Chatty Member
Work trip 🤔
Who are all the others she’s with, are they part of her crew or also ‘working’
IMG_6631.png

• Angry
IMG_4098.jpeg
When will Saff tell the truth about editing her pictures? Particularly her waist and stomach area? Absolutely no body shame here either just disappointing she goes on about being happy in your own skin and then edits the photos she has taken this holiday

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Yep turns on waterworks with his word soup , he's meant to inspirational but cannot even talk properly.

Delusional idiots with comments like this do my head in.

And FFS don't mention knighthoods you know he will after one of these after all he's done for his pocket.

And I hate people who like the below say he's done the nation proud, nope most people in this country are neither proud or even know who the fuck he even is.
They probably never gave him a penny, that's the only consolation.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Ooh was that this morning? Must be a quiet story day to have him on 🤣
Yes it was today. Good thing was the presenter mentioned the fundraising ever so briefly. He did keep trying to say he is raising money for the children living with cancer.

ImShook

VIP Member
Ok.
The only reason they didn’t suffer in hospital was because they had every Tom, Dick and Harry sending them freebies/money/gifts/coffee cards/food. The whole lot.

They set up the foundation and promised to do the same for others and that is what got the people on board.

They’ve done nothing of what was originally promised. They’ve spent money on challenges - for awareness.
---
And partially donated to things here and there. Nothing mega and nothing directly from TAF itself.

Attachments

livelaughlou

Yes these are the figures I have too, so either they put all GFM into TAF and just raised 200k that first year (when people were still throwing cash at him)
OR they put a much smaller GFM value into TAF and raised more money which makes more sense.
But then where did the rest of the GFM go… 🤔 unethical but unfortunately not illegal if they took a load, however they refuse to be open about it and still claim all GFM went into TAF except a ‘small’ 🤔 sum for Azaylia’s funeral.
I guess we’ll have to wait for year 2 accounts as it will just show year 2 donations
This was what I was trying to explain but I got a bit lost with final figures and truly couldn’t be arsed to go find them 😆 so yeah they either took a massive chunk of the gfm, didn’t raise a fat lot from all of the various events and bike rides, or they snatched money from the events as they went along. I’d go with options 1 and 3… also they like to take expenses and they put out a ridiculous amount of money as a means to setting up the foundation and consultancy fees etc.
I’d hazard a guess that any glory tours and saf hotel stays (sorry, fundraisers) will be chopped up, drained of expenses and then put together as a lump fund in the next years accounts, so you’ll never know how much they spent on themselves, just how much they eventually donated