Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You better werk

Chatty Member
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's not fasting becase she's on her period but she could have clarified that, if so I'm sure she'll be making up for the missed fasting days on another occasion 😏

Reactions: 5

Pepsi007

Gosh that’s so right about Saf. It’s for her daughters foundation and she hasn’t made one post about this challenge. That to me screams how it doesn’t benefit the foundation just the cain’s pockets
It is very telling . Makes sense
---
Gosh that’s so right about Saf. It’s for her daughters foundation and she hasn’t made one post about this challenge. That to me screams how it doesn’t benefit the foundation just the cain’s pockets
It is very telling . Makes sense

suzysuz

Chatty Member
Do we think they’ll stay at the actual travelodge tonight if finishing today there….. am actually interested if they do or not as (a) I can’t see travelodge giving free rooms for an insta tag by them 🤣 and (b) it’s not quite the standard they’ve been staying at so far so I’m intrigued!

And looks like the physio/recovery/massages are majority gifted, I did suspect as much as they made a thing of all tagging the people to thank them…

Attachments

• Heart

Mandola

Chatty Member
Wonder if he ever has him on his own. Looks like there's always some gathering or reason he's there. So unnatural. Fake twat

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Did anyone notice when he stopped by an old lady and her husband the other day he actually said shall we have a photo 😂😂😂😂 I reckon he does that alllllllll the time
Yes! She didn’t seem thrilled but gave in and took the photo. She prolly was wondering who the blue haired bellend was.

• Haha

Mandola

Chatty Member
Or could well be her time of the month - from what I know of fasting during Ramadan, women are excused from fasting when they're menstruating
People were asking her again yesterday on her live while sat in her car. She said that she does fast for Ramadan but chooses not to do it everyday

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
I see he is showing off his manky feet on his latest grid post? It looks infected, hopefully it falls off. He added a comment that he should have put a trigger warning. So eewwww. I don’t know why he feels he has to show proof he has been ‘working’ hard at his ‘challenge’ no one asked him to do. He has now ‘raised’ over 80k. Are people really that gullible? He is only doing it for attention and media coverage he is still hoping he will receive in abundance.
His feet look like they have been smashed to bits with a hammer😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Lm13x

I know this is irrelevant but just noticed he has exactly the same pram for Aliyas as he did for Azaylia just a different colour

Trace

VIP Member
It's awful. I don't watch tik tok but had a scroll through today and there was someone recording her daughter giving birth to an 18 weeker then videoing the cold cot and documenting the whole thing. Then I saw another video of a young gypsy girls funeral and everyone was videoing the coffin being put in the hearse. It's so morbid and should be private. I can't imaging sharing so much of my life on line
Was it the grandma with a face full of tattoos? There’s a lady on tik tok called heather who’s daughter had tfmr but has documented the whole thing. Her daughter the baby’s mum seems very private and very quiet but the grandma is so overbearing and clearly using it to gain clout

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Looks like Saffs event was a success?, was this backstage or total number of attendees?
She’s singing her heart out, she must have been practising on TikTok the other night.

Attachments

• Wow