Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Ashley’s Strava, he is running just under a marathon atm.
He seems to have forgotten day 8 he ran a half marathon. Imagine running for 6/7 hours a day and being gifted food and hotels/suites.

Saf, she’s been doing these I need to look after myself and sympathy posts since January. However she goes on like she never mentions it, but she mentions it all the time

dumb and dumber
---
My assessment has come back and I’ve got stress fractures. He is chatting pure tit 😂

you’d require X-rays to confirm this, he is playing to the crowd

Stress fractures are tiny micro breaks within a bone, most people will get them at some point
Just say you are knackered and need to walk 😂
Stress fractures don’t show up either until weeks/months later so there’s no way he’d know now. They’re that small you can only see the healed bone on a X-ray, not the actual breaks. Mainly a lurker here but had to come on and comment on this 😂 Lad’s full of tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Stress fractures don’t show up either until weeks/months later so there’s no way he’d know now. They’re that small you can only see the healed bone on a X-ray, not the actual breaks. Mainly a lurker here but had to come on and comment on this 😂 Lad’s full of tit.
I did wonder! And he doesn’t mention having had an xray or he’d be trying to milk that

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Saf has chosen a beach day to 'recharge' today. Her whole life is bleeping recharging isn't it

Reactions: 16
I just don’t believe it. Why did he not have the tracker on everyday? And as for stress fracture - dr google at its finest!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think he’s running a marathon everyday now. No live tracker! Dodgy as hell!

Reactions: 13
Saf has chosen a beach day to 'recharge' today. Her whole life is bleeping recharging isn't it
Recharging to other people's credit cards maybe.
Heavy, late night at Nobu the night before.
Those champagne bottles ain't cheap.

Reactions: 12
Not if you’re ultra man! Ultra man has the eye sight to see torn ligaments and stress fractures with his bare ultra eyes! 👀
---
He’s really pushing this ‘man of the people’ now, knows he’s not getting the media attention and trying to make out he’s not bovvered 🤣 it’s all about the community, yes people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet his piss is absolutely boiling that HardestGeezer or whatever he is called finished his run across Africa right as Cashley started this. Massive media attention for a week and a far bigger challenge that captured people's attention/imagination more.

Does anyone recall the guy who walked the length of britain with a fridge on his back for charity? That was a worlds first. No bells and whistles he just did it.;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Look at him loving being on TV. He doesn’t deviate from his regular script. All crap🤮. “Shin fracture” hmmmm. Ranvir asked what he meant by shin fracture as it sounds bad….he of course bullshitted his way through the answer.
Ooh was that this morning? Must be a quiet story day to have him on 🤣

Reactions: 6
Ooh was that this morning? Must be a quiet story day to have him on 🤣
Yes it was today. Good thing was the presenter mentioned the fundraising ever so briefly. He did keep trying to say he is raising money for the children living with cancer.

Reactions: 3
Look at him loving being on TV. He doesn’t deviate from his regular script. All crap🤮. “Shin fracture” hmmmm. Ranvir asked what he meant by shin fracture as it sounds bad….he of course bullshitted his way through the answer.
The duck is that all over his face! He's gross! Honestly nothing attractive about him, he has aged badly

• Sick
Sounds like he’s realised he will need at least £100k to manage to donate a fair amount once he’s bled the gfm dry with the expenses. I mean he COULD have just had the money go straight into the foundation, but that isn’t going to help you cook the books now is it ultratrash…

Replaying videos and reposting funeral pictures. Like how does that work? Do you have them saved on the camera roll and flick back through them? Does he zoom in on himself and admire his finely trimmed pube beard? How did they parade that tiny coffin around all day knowing she’d previously been cremated? The whole thing is other worldly for me, I look at the line of people in their freshly made and fitted dresses with the deisgner heels and wonder if they came dressed ready for the party afterwards.
it’s all very photogenic, but then I suppose it has to be if you’re employing a literal professional photographer to document the whole day.
they aren’t like me and you, they’re from another planet.

😂😂
I just don’t believe it. Why did he not have the tracker on everyday? And as for stress fracture - dr google at its finest!!!!!!!!
Wait, did they have the funeral filmed/photographed?
it
It was a £50,000 production . With money donated by people in good faith who thought they were donating money to help babies
---
It really is a shame for both of them that this is all they have to try and earn a living from it now the donations have dwindled

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.