Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very poor taste who takes photos and vidoes of a funeral such a sad day never in my wildest dreams
of putying it on sm is nothinh private no more Just bescause you had a horse and carriage extra bits its still private its all to show of... my sister had all this extra over the top horse and carriage and so on personally i dont think she would have wanted all that she would have cringed at it .. told my daughter and son they best not dare do that for me i would never have dreamt of videoing it sticking it on sm. Funeral is a private matter .. you have this nobhead front and centre in them photos he is a horrible person. He baffles me i do not like him he hasnt raised much at all.

Reactions: 17
How is him exercising and bragging about it on Instagram doing anything for childhood cancer?
It's just him and his family working out.

Reactions: 18
Yes these are the figures I have too, so either they put all GFM into TAF and just raised 200k that first year (when people were still throwing cash at him)
OR they put a much smaller GFM value into TAF and raised more money which makes more sense.
But then where did the rest of the GFM go… 🤔 unethical but unfortunately not illegal if they took a load, however they refuse to be open about it and still claim all GFM went into TAF except a ‘small’ 🤔 sum for Azaylia’s funeral.
I guess we’ll have to wait for year 2 accounts as it will just show year 2 donations
This was what I was trying to explain but I got a bit lost with final figures and truly couldn’t be arsed to go find them 😆 so yeah they either took a massive chunk of the gfm, didn’t raise a fat lot from all of the various events and bike rides, or they snatched money from the events as they went along. I’d go with options 1 and 3… also they like to take expenses and they put out a ridiculous amount of money as a means to setting up the foundation and consultancy fees etc.
I’d hazard a guess that any glory tours and saf hotel stays (sorry, fundraisers) will be chopped up, drained of expenses and then put together as a lump fund in the next years accounts, so you’ll never know how much they spent on themselves, just how much they eventually donated

Reactions: 3
She's played a blinder as well. With Gashley having a baby she gets no tit at all, her platform is all girl power bullshit. I have no sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Replaying videos and reposting funeral pictures. Like how does that work? Do you have them saved on the camera roll and flick back through them? Does he zoom in on himself and admire his finely trimmed pube beard? How did they parade that tiny coffin around all day knowing she’d previously been cremated? The whole thing is other worldly for me, I look at the line of people in their freshly made and fitted dresses with the deisgner heels and wonder if they came dressed ready for the party afterwards.
it’s all very photogenic, but then I suppose it has to be if you’re employing a literal professional photographer to document the whole day.
they aren’t like me and you, they’re from another planet.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She's played a blinder as well. With Gashley having a baby she gets no tit at all, her platform is all girl power bullshit. I have no sympathy for her.
We all know she would get back with Ashley if he asked even though she knows he's a utter narcissistic arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's awful. I don't watch tik tok but had a scroll through today and there was someone recording her daughter giving birth to an 18 weeker then videoing the cold cot and documenting the whole thing. Then I saw another video of a young gypsy girls funeral and everyone was videoing the coffin being put in the hearse. It's so morbid and should be private. I can't imaging sharing so much of my life on line
Was it the grandma with a face full of tattoos? There’s a lady on tik tok called heather who’s daughter had tfmr but has documented the whole thing. Her daughter the baby’s mum seems very private and very quiet but the grandma is so overbearing and clearly using it to gain clout

Reactions: 5
saffiya’s “anxietay” doesn’t seem to be too bad if she can have her baps hanging out and pouting around a pool all day every day 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's played a blinder as well. With Gashley having a baby she gets no tit at all, her platform is all girl power bullshit.
I have no sympathy for her.
Me neither. When did she last do a day's work, and yet, she has a lifestyle she could never have imagined.

Of course I would not wish what happened to them on anyone, but my goodness they have profited handsomely from poor Azaylia's death. That's not what the money was given for - to enable these two to live high on the hog 😡

Wasn't she going into schools at one stage, and no doubt pocketing money from that too?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ash, it’s so boring. Jogging round the country and being rewarded with luxury suites every night. Poor you. Some of us have to work.

Seeing Saf saying she’s a new women and all this word soup she uses. She is just as bad as him. Just think these are the face of the foundation.

What are they not concerned about?
Mortgage payments
Car payments
Day to day expenses
Finding time to spend with family
Balancing having friends whilst being the best version you can be for your family

They are both actively not working and haven’t for over a month now at least. What are they living off, just gifted hotel rooms and gifted food.

I don’t get how people are so gullible

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Any clue on petrol costs for this whole journey, often being at the runners pace?! Imagine the cars will trail the bikes too and then map along the kayak where possible…

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Any clue on petrol costs for this whole journey, often being at the runners pace?! Imagine the cars will trail the bikes too and then map along the kayak where possible…
I was thinking exactly that, listening to the engine, 😂. No one's questioning anything though are they? Only us.

Reactions: 7
Baby steps Saf….
Treat yourself gently….
Time to do something nice for yourself after working so hard…..
Rome wasn’t built in a day….

It’s all SUCH UTTER tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Baby steps Saf….
Treat yourself gently….
Time to do something nice for yourself after working so hard…..
Rome wasn’t built in a day….

It’s all SUCH UTTER tit.
I think most of this new content is for Cuntleys benefit to show him what he’s missing but I do find it more bearable than the constant poor little me 💩 she’s been churning out for years

Regardless of the bad nip lift, are the tits the real deal in terms of size or did she have them done years ago? Cos they are absolutely MASSIVE, they don’t even resemble boob job shape and she’s out of proportion to the rest of her body by miles, she looks borderline uncomfortable, like theyd break her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.