Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob burrows has died, Kevin Sinfield who did so much for him is ten times who Ashley is, Ashley is just pathetic in my eyes.
What the betting cashley posts about Rob Burrows, and makes it about HIM, saying he’s with azaylia now.
I predict in a years time, the AF will cease to exist and he’ll try and make money by doing something like body building. His z list mates like Callum Best, Tom Zinetti, Fern Cotton etc don’t seem to comment on his post anymore. I really like Fern, and would y be surprised if she’s distancing herself as she sees what he’s doing.

Reactions: 9
Rob burrows has died, Kevin Sinfield who did so much for him is ten times who Ashley is, Ashley is just pathetic in my eyes.
Even if you don't care about rugby I think most people can appreciate this amazing try Rob scored in a Grand Final:

That's an Ultraman, Cashley. That's what elite performance under pressure against a team full of massive opponents trying to stop you looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He did 7 marathons (+1 mile) in 7 days, and was very humble and didn’t need half of the shite that Cashley has had!!! And didn’t drag it out for 900 years!!! And is so much more humble, despite having achieved a lot more! Also still has a proper job as an English union coach!!! Also Ashley has raised about the same as my kids school does on 5 non uniform days!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone know how to start a new thread?

I see that beg Saf is being treated like royalty by the clinic she's getting her boobs done by. Can't imagine the greedy mare is just having boobs done, I'm sure there'll be a bit of lipo done too, sure why not, it's free. Oh and what's she famous for?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her nipples point to the ceiling and are completely asymmetrical. I imagine she is having her boobs redone and them corrected because, as they are, they look ludicrous

That’s not to say she isn’t having another sneaky nip and tuck at the same time, of course. But if I were her, I’d prioritise those cross eyed nipples.

eta: is she that dim that she is returning to the same clinic?

Reactions: 9
Her nipples point to the ceiling and are completely asymmetrical. I imagine she is having her boobs redone and them corrected because, as they are, they look ludicrous

That’s not to say she isn’t having another sneaky nip and tuck at the same time, of course. But if I were her, I’d prioritise those cross eyed nipples.

eta: is she that dim that she is returning to the same clinic?
😂😂😂😂😂 “cross eyed nipples”. You took me out with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably saved their offer of free surgery till things had died down a little

Reactions: 2
Probably saved their offer of free surgery till things had died down a little
I think that. Waited till her popularity came back as most people felt sorry for her since the whole Ashley and new baby. I honestly don't get how she can act like she has anxiety and has to force herself to dress up etc. Blatant, lying twit, and people go with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't believe she has got anxiety it's just a label she's decided to use. You don't post pictures/videos of yourself with your bits out in bikinis if you have anxiety.

I really find her distasteful and fake.

Reactions: 17
She’s so painfully simple. No wonder ash managed to manipulate the duck out of her 🫠

Reactions: 11
I follow a funnyish guy on tiktok and now insta, he's a decorator called foxy Davos I think. Saw he commented on Cashleys post the other day and put me right off lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I follow a funnyish guy on tiktok and now insta, he's a decorator called foxy Davos I think. Saw he commented on Cashleys post the other day and put me right off lol.
Yes! I saw that too and was gutted, I’d only just started following him as liked his DIY tips then saw him branching out about mental health. So many people suckered in by Moustashley…. I mean I was one of them in the very early days but to not see things clearly now seems just mad….
---
Thread suggestion
(Someone could work this better please if there’s anything even there 🤣)

Ultra-moustache’s feet in manky bits,
Saf pushes through ang-zi-ettee to grift her corrected tits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes! I saw that too and was gutted, I’d only just started following him as liked his DIY tips then saw him branching out about mental health. So many people suckered in by Moustashley…. I mean I was one of them in the very early days but to not see things clearly now seems just mad….
---
Thread suggestion

His tips are great! Maybe being savvy and trying to build followers haha I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He does seem to be I'm the circle already mind I've seen him do work for Will Mellor and Jodie Marsh. Posts in their houses so must be relatively pally with them.

Reactions: 2
Such a liar, you have been doing sponsored content earlier this week, they are the ones giving you freebies /discounts. They just can't stop lieing can they.
No reputable medical professional would put you under anaesthetic with fake nails and make up on.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
---
Thread suggestion

“Ashley and saff, manky bits and wonky tits, grifting for the gram”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.