Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this!

Yesterday he was active on insta, yes people stuff, meanwhile Saf and others posted the tributes to Azaylia as it was anniversary of her funeral.
Last night, he reposts Georgina’s tribute story.
Today, he’s running sad, just like yesterday (his words) and posts tribute (day late) - all pics of funeral itself and him centre stage.
Wait, did they have the funeral filmed/photographed?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He says this morning on instagram that he's being asked, why isn't the media covering his Ultraman marathon. His reply was he doesn't know why they’re not...I wonder is it because there's many doing similar things already or are they getting suspicious?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He says this morning on instagram that he's being asked, why isn't the media covering his Ultraman marathon. His reply was he doesn't know why they’re not...I wonder is it because there's many doing similar things already or are they getting suspicious?
I think he lost a lot of support with the drama around sudden new baby and asking Saf for another stuff that was going on. No more celebs, Steph light lunch or Fern…
Plus, yeah, he’s nothing new…. He was big news when raising funds for Azaylia and directly afterwards, lots of people were home bored for Covid restrictions, they felt empathy for the story and the feel-good nature of trying to help and hoping for her.
But now, he’s nothing special to put it bluntly, no matter how ultra big he thinks of himself or his family inflate his ego…

Reactions: 13
He just has to realise he isn’t as important as he believes he is. There are much more deserving challenges happening at the same time without major support attached to them. Many people are going around the country without 2 support vehicles. Bellend.

Reactions: 11
Is he being asked - or is he pretending he’s being asked? Also nobody wants him on the telly cause his gross topless body will sweat on them and his beard probably has lice! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He can hardly call himself an ultra man when he’s getting free begged lodgings and a rub down every night followed by a platter of fast food. It’s not endearing or heroic it’s simply an ego run. He’s really quite embarrassing. Same as old saf filling her cup and going on about her anxiety but free to post around a pool in a dodgy fake bikini with her nips on show and having a few drinks. Tragic. I hope this is enough for them to be outed as the scamming freeloaders they really are.

Reactions: 13
I think its because he’s very disingenuous & people are starting to click on to him! For me personally there’s nothing warm or genuine about him, everytime he talks the emotion he tries to portray is forced & robotic, it gives me the ick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You have to have an element of like ability to be anble to survive the celeb world! and he has absolutely none!

Reactions: 9
Hi all. I haven’t posted on any of this twats threads for ages but this came up on my feed. How can he think this is appropriate?! Apologies if it’s already been posted

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Yeah a previous poster attached it - it’s so inappropriate on every level 😡 pic for the gram 🙄 topless and sweaty 🙄 camera just luckily somehow manages to capture him laying that kiss on grave 🙄

I’m so glad he’s mentioned he’s not getting the media attention, he knows this, I do not believe a word he said about ‘his people’s’ and ‘his community’s’ love being enough for him! He will be pissed that he’s not got camera crews interviewing him as he runs!

Reactions: 12
Yeah a previous poster attached it - it’s so inappropriate on every level 😡 pic for the gram 🙄 topless and sweaty 🙄 camera just luckily somehow manages to capture him laying that kiss on grave 🙄

I’m so glad he’s mentioned he’s not getting the media attention, he knows this, I do not believe a word he said about ‘his people’s’ and ‘his community’s’ love being enough for him! He will be pissed that he’s not got camera crews interviewing him as he runs!
My jaw hit the floor before I even realised it was him. He’s a prick

Reactions: 4
50 grand in 30 days, he must be wounded
That’s just over £1,600 a day, I am surprised he has managed to collect that to be honest, it could be due to the fact he is visible, maybe not so much when he is kayaking, I wish he would give it up, but you have to keep going to pocket the money you disgusting individual

Reactions: 7
You have to have an element of like ability to be anble to survive the celeb world! and he has absolutely none!
All he has to offer the public is the memory of his daughter. The amount he raises for this Ultracunt nonsense will probably only
Cover the expenses!
---
He’s posting old videos making out like they were from yesterday because there was a big crowd 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
IMG_0068.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at Ashley’s Strava, he is running just under a marathon atm.
He seems to have forgotten day 8 he ran a half marathon. Imagine running for 6/7 hours a day and being gifted food and hotels/suites.

Saf, she’s been doing these I need to look after myself and sympathy posts since January. However she goes on like she never mentions it, but she mentions it all the time

dumb and dumber
---
My assessment has come back and I’ve got stress fractures. He is chatting pure tit 😂

you’d require X-rays to confirm this, he is playing to the crowd

Stress fractures are tiny micro breaks within a bone, most people will get them at some point
Just say you are knackered and need to walk 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.