Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, if only every charity event could afford there own personal charity events organiser. I'd say it's very costly would u? Never knew there was such a thing...

Reactions: 8
The glory tour continues, I’ll be surprised if it breaks even by the end of it
estimation,
Two support vehicles: £20k
Accommodation: £20k-30k
Food: £10-15k
That’s at least and it includes his entourage.

Everyone will be taking a slice, his agency, the event organisers, some hotels/food/massage places.
of course he has been on the beg but not everyone will give him a freebie

Reactions: 14
I honestly didn’t think he’d raise the 70k he has…. So that’s been a surprise.
But also really disappointing given all the good causes out there, people still buying his act, and how much of the money in his completely separate GFM actually goes to TAF or gets eaten by other costs like above….
Feels a bit Deja vu 🤔

Reactions: 11
The chumps that follow him and donate will be delighted to see him having raised over 70k.
They will think every penny of that goes to children with cancer. They won't stop to work out that all of his expenses will come out of that first leaving very little for the foundation

Reactions: 13
My friend is a well known Dj in Marbella and saf has been on the beg for entry and drinks in return for promo.
Such an embarrassment, most places have turned her down and said they don’t need “social media influencer” promo 🤣 shame

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My friend is a well known Dj in Marbella and saf has been on the beg for entry and drinks in return for promo.
Such an embarrassment, most places have turned her down and said they don’t need “social media influencer” promo 🤣 shame
Who exactly is she promising to influence? Most of her hardcore fans are also the ones infatuated with her daughter and produce creepy art with her face

Reactions: 12
What an awkward exchange that must have been:

'I'm an influencer, I can give you great promo for freebies'

'We don't really need influencer promo thanks, what are you famous for?'

'My baby died of cancer'

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry'

'Yeah so are you going to let us in for free or what?'

Reactions: 17
Imagine if that £70k went to a real charity that’s really helping children and their families like Sophie’s Legacy (sorry to bang on about them guys) just makes me sick to my stomach that no one who needs help will see a penny of that money, it will be spent on a holiday with the dirty cousin and brother somewhere in the Caribbean to recharge and reset 🤢

Reactions: 16
I'm also so annoyed he's probably going reach his target and more maybe. Why though? I honestly don't get it. I bang on about Sophies legacy too, as I think it literally shows a real charity trying their hardest to do good with very little money and very little social media support etc.

Reactions: 13
I'm also so annoyed he's probably going reach his target and more maybe. Why though? I honestly don't get it. I bang on about Sophies legacy too, as I think it literally shows a real charity trying their hardest to do good with very little money and very little social media support etc.
He will reach his target and will probably move it and give some BS about let’s raise more to help children living with cancer. He has raised this much so far because his sheep are beyond gullible.

Reactions: 7
He also has a charity events management company, who also deliver brand and marketing too. There's not many small charities that can afford this service. Although charities like Sophies Legacy focus more on the charity and the people they're helping directly. Unlike those two who focus more on marketing themselves and their cravings for fame.

Does anyone know how to start a new page, I think 50 pages is the max.

Last edited:
Has he really met his target though. Are actual people still donating in the thousands or is Ashley and his little wet wipe family members just moving money in and out of the foundation

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m here for the Ashley Cain downfall.

He isn’t due to finish until 11:30pm

😂😂😂😂😂

the excuses are coming

I’m here for the Ashley Cain downfall.

He isn’t due to finish until 11:30pm

😂😂😂😂😂

the excuses are coming
And it looks like he stopped off at a pub because poor dear can't cycle in rain, surely a Ultraman doesn't let the weather slow him down. Ultradodgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_4098.jpeg
When will Saff tell the truth about editing her pictures? Particularly her waist and stomach area? Absolutely no body shame here either just disappointing she goes on about being happy in your own skin and then edits the photos she has taken this holiday

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.