Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine very sadly lost her little girl suddenly a couple of years ago. Since then her and the family have worked tirelessly to fundraise via charity days and golf completions at their local club. The money has so far gone towards refurbishing a bereavement room in the local hospital named after their daughter and the next lot of funds is currently being put towards opening a brand new room at another hospital so people can spend time with their children after they pass.
They are only a small group of friends and family mixed with people who take part in the comps etc. they make a fair deal of it on social media, but it’s beautiful and nicely done in a way that memorises their daughter perfectly.
That is a real charity. That is doing it RIGHT

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My mate has done a lot for charirty and runs is own he takea a wage & now owns abrand new car maybe twit head keeping them separte so he can take a wedge from this one. Ie expenses wage & car.
I honestly didn’t think he’d raise the 70k he has…. So that’s been a surprise.
But also really disappointing given all the good causes out there, people still buying his act, and how much of the money in his completely separate GFM actually goes to TAF or gets eaten by other costs like above….
Feels a bit Deja vu 🤔

Reactions: 1
Safs posts are just copy and paste of each other 🙄
Bikini pic with an inspirational quote about taking care of yourself, yawn 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely he isn't capable of doing it all. When he was talking before setting off, his eyes were closed. I feel a rolling eye kayak moment incoming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly didn’t think he’d raise the 70k he has…. So that’s been a surprise.
But also really disappointing given all the good causes out there, people still buying his act, and how much of the money in his completely separate GFM actually goes to TAF or gets eaten by other costs like above….
Feels a bit Deja vu 🤔
It’s all Deja Vu

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Surely he isn't capable of doing it all. When he was talking before setting off, his eyes were closed. I feel a rolling eye kayak moment incoming 😂😂
That eye roll kayak moment will never get old. It should be a meme or gif and on endless loop on here. Beyond staged and hilarious😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I see he is showing off his manky feet on his latest grid post? It looks infected, hopefully it falls off. He added a comment that he should have put a trigger warning. So eewwww. I don’t know why he feels he has to show proof he has been ‘working’ hard at his ‘challenge’ no one asked him to do. He has now ‘raised’ over 80k. Are people really that gullible? He is only doing it for attention and media coverage he is still hoping he will receive in abundance.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That horrible beard is gone all thin and separating at the ends it’s disgusting, he’s disgusting

• Sick
How many weeks is it now since he spent any quality time with his Son.?
The baby is used for photo opportunities only
Wonder what the baby's Mum thinks, is she happy for her son to be used on social media for likes when in reality his Father rarely seems him. He arranged this knowing he would be away from him for weeks at a time.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I see he is showing off his manky feet on his latest grid post? It looks infected, hopefully it falls off. He added a comment that he should have put a trigger warning. So eewwww. I don’t know why he feels he has to show proof he has been ‘working’ hard at his ‘challenge’ no one asked him to do. He has now ‘raised’ over 80k. Are people really that gullible? He is only doing it for attention and media coverage he is still hoping he will receive in abundance.
His feet look like they have been smashed to bits with a hammer😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Rob burrows has died, Kevin Sinfield who did so much for him is ten times who Ashley is, Ashley is just pathetic in my eyes.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.